Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Has anyone used one of these before? This would be perfect for the times I don't take something because I don't want to worry about my glass breaking or pack it well.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I just check on my order. Something is not right here. Remember Nick at NV told me they ship orders received The same day. Mine more than qualified.

One of two things here are going on and if it's one over the other I'll not be to pleased. So, I check the usps for tracking details. Mind you I placed my order with them on the 26th @ 6 something a.m. Florida time on their end, 4 something a.m. my time. So my order was waiting for them before the work day started.
The usps statement reads as such "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 27, 2017 :shrug: to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available."

According to this it looks like they waited another day before shipping my order. OR and this is the least likely of the two, it was picked up the night of the 26th. But this does not make sense because of the statement I just posted from the usps stamped on the 27th. Ya feeling me here, dis may not be good. :hmm:

ichibaneye,

ichibaneye

Has anyone used one of these before? This would be perfect for the times I don't take something because I don't want to worry about my glass breaking or pack it well.
Yes and personally for me the taste is horrible and like dude above says that taste lingers. Great idea but at the level we've all attained in the vape game thus far why take a step backwards in the overall experience. I hope this helps a bit.

Last edited:

Grifo

E3UQ22I.jpg

HxcvPXu_d.jpg

So I added a flat washer and heat up time was a bit slower but i was able to get a good dab with this.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

@Grifo Hey bradah man I'm digging your tv stands stand in the background. :D I'm glad to know that you've gotten things sorted out. I'm positive you'll have an even more perfected technique in no time, after more testing of course. :tup:

Grifo

@Grifo Hey bradah man I'm digging your tv stands stand in the background. :D I'm glad to know that you've gotten things sorted out. I'm positive you'll have an even more perfected technique in no time, after more testing of course. :tup:
hehe PCMR! Jk it's just a little GTX 1060 im a casual sort of competitive PC gamer. Yeah its hard to test when you are getting blitzed out of your mind doing so. Just turned her off to "test" later with a different washer.

ichibaneye

hehe PCMR! Jk it's just a little GTX 1060 im a casual sort of competitive PC gamer. Yeah its hard to test when you are getting blitzed out of your mind doing so. Just turned her off to "test" later with a different washer.
Do you Twitch bro?

Justpassedu

I just check on my order. Something is not right here. Remember Nick at NV told me they ship orders received The same day. Mine more than qualified.

One of two things here are going on and if it's one over the other I'll not be to pleased. So, I check the usps for tracking details. Mind you I placed my order with them on the 26th @ 6 something a.m. Florida time on their end, 4 something a.m. my time. So my order was waiting for them before the work day started.
The usps statement reads as such "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 27, 2017 :shrug: to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available."

According to this it looks like they waited another day before shipping my order. OR and this is the least likely of the two, it was picked up the night of the 26th. But this does not make sense because of the statement I just posted from the usps stamped on the 27th. Ya feeling me here, dis may not be good. :hmm:
USPS is pretty notorious for this kinda stuff , I wouldn't be to worried but would give NV a ring or email .

ichibaneye

USPS is pretty notorious for this kinda stuff , I wouldn't be to worried but would give NV a ring or email .
Thank you for the boost my friend and fellow vapor head. You're one of the many reasons that I love this community. It's things like that makes FC stand out and tower above all the rest.

Oh please don't get me wrong. I'm not upset at this point in the least bit. July has been rough on me in so many ways it would make most tap out. I'm totally giving NV the benefit of doubt over big bro. It's just that's the first time I've experienced suck jenkiness from the usps, thus the little rattling.

I've got so many people looking forward to experiencing vaporization for the first time this weekend. My friend whom I have recently turned from the dark-side to vaporizing was telling a bunch of people we knew about how much he loves it. He nicknamed me the mad scientist because I'm always packing my kits in my pelican cases with me when ever I'm away from the house. Always be prepared, the boy scouts and military taught me that.

I'm hosting a UFC party this Saturday and was crossing my eyes, fingers and toes that all would arrive just in time. This way I could showcase some great products. Even more important to me is the chance to show people what vaporizing is all about and sharing that experince together. It truly is a thing of beauty.

ichibaneye

@grokit You said it brother, best fight card of the year so far in my opinion.

Some of that other stuff was twisted media hype and what not. Dude would fight no matter what if they'd let him. Red tape can be a bitch sometimes.

I'm with you on that. It'll pop off for sure this time. :brow:

If everything arrives in time I'll take some action shots and rookie effect shots too :dog: and share them with you all.

I'm sure there will be some in home KO's :zzz: that night based on the lack of training if goldie arrives from NV.

ichibaneye,

grokit

well-worn member
Goldie? Not sure I follow that part... The rest of the card looks like good fun, but not quite on the same level as the main event. I think jones in top form will be too much for cormier. Cormier seems like he's probably the better man (what do we know, really...), but I'm not a fan of his 'cain velasquez' style of fighting.

My third enail controller is en route. Hoping it's the same as the last one but in wood grain. I'll strap 'em together to make a double-decker controller, to match my double-decker flowerpot nail setup :science:

The pelican pid controller/case will be the backup for the other two, so all my bases are covered. I could have an awesome second rig in the basement, even better if I wanted to pick up another sic dish :tup:

:sherlock:

Last edited:
grokit,

ichibaneye

Please read my post on page 46 it's the 10th one down I believe. This should clear things up for you. ;)

Jones handled DC before, like you mentioned if Jones is in good form I think it's a lock for him. Anything can happen out of no where in a fight though. So who knows.

Goldie? Not sure I follow that part... The rest of the card looks like good fun, but not quite on the same level as the main event. I think jones in top form will be too much for cormier. Cormier seems like he's probably the better man (what do we know, really...), but I'm not a fan of his 'cain velasquez' style of fighting.

My third enail controller is on the way. Hoping it's the same as the last one but in wood grain. I will strap 'em together to make a double-decker pid controller, to match my double-decker flowerpot nail setup :science:

The pelican pid controller one will be the backup for the other two, so all my bases are covered. I could even have an awesome second rig in the basement, if I wanted to pick up another sic dish even better :tup:

:sherlock:

ichibaneye,
Reactions: grokit

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
just got these beefy 2 piece silicone rigs and can confirm it works great with the 14mm Flowerpot bowl

flowerpot_silicone_rig-1.jpg

Ok. So having seen my coil in action and looking at that pic of the NewVape coil, there is a very clear difference in how much of the coil is actually touching the FP upper and lower bowl parts.

Can anyone with both confirm this? If I'd paid attention and stumbled upon this before, my buying decisions may have been different.

As it is, I think I'm dialed in now anyway and happy. Here's the method to my madness for anyone who might give a goddamn protofuck...

I didnt have amazing results the first dab or two I tried, then I ran out.

Circumstances led to me dialing in for flower first, finding the highest temp I could that was safe, how much I can fill the FP and how long I can leave the heater part connected to the flower part without spoiling a load, and the effects of leaving the carb cap on, draw speed etc etc. That became second nature very, very quickly.

Then yesterday I was able to start adding dabs back into the mix and its been much more successful, to the point where today, I've turned the controller down 20 or 30 degrees f and I'm still getting huge clouds and a much nicer vape experience.

I wasnt using the digital thermometer I bought to calibrate during this time, for no reason other than laziness/forgetfulness. I think its pretty much ended up that I just dont need to now! (Tho I am going to take temp readings and notes).

Hurrah!

Oh, one last thing... I noticed there was a specific part of my coil that touches the SiC dish, so I focus on putting my dabs right there. Result.

EDIT: Fuck it, I'll order a NewVape coil next time I've got the cash and I can do a compare and contrast! Havent soldered any XLR leads since last time I made a mic cable 5 years ago :)

Last edited:

Grifo

Yeah it looks like the newvape coil is a little longer. I really like my fix with the flat washer i just need to find a titanium flat washer that fits much better for aesthetics.

Hey does anyone else have a weird sticky button on the auber? I might have to return mine.

Baron23

Am I understanding you correctly? You are upset that they shipped the day after your order and not the day of? Is that is?

Yep i think in gonna try to find either a TI or stainless steel washer that fits better than this huge one. I took my first successful double decker.
Up to you, but its very easy to take a flat screw driver and separate the coils a bit to get good top to bottom fit. Also very easy and important to tighten the coils themselves so as to have good contact of the coil against the FP body. Just throwing that out there.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Up to you, but its very easy to take a flat screw driver and separate the coils a bit to get good top to bottom fit. Also very easy and important to tighten the coils themselves so as to have good contact of the coil against the FP body. Just throwing that out there.

I've literally just done a little reshaping of my coil. Got a nice flat fit on the underside of the SiC dish now! :D

ichibaneye

Am I understanding you correctly? You are upset that they shipped the day after your order and not the day of? Is that is?

No, that's not it at all. Please read my statement again. :tup: I said "if" and "I'll not be pleased" I never said that I'm upset at any point.

Also the owner updated me on the shipping protocol. Orders that are placed with NV ship the next day. He was very prompt in getting back to me. I have been and still am currently highly impressed with NV. I'm positive that once my items arrive I'll be even more delighted with them. Cheers! :cheers:

ichibaneye,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom