Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

VisiblyVaped

If anyones interested...

My Auber RDK200 took 3.5 minutes to get up to temp, reached temp and stayed there.

My Vapecode/NV approved controller took about 1 minute 20 seconds to get up to temp and over shoots by about 60f, then takes a further couple of minutes cooling down to its chosen temp.

I've found that to be true as well. I've also found I do not need 2 enails anymore so I'm keeping my Auber and I'll be posting my vapecode,. Just because it's already boxed up. They're both great

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I've found that to be true as well. I've also found I do not need 2 enails anymore so I'm keeping my Auber and I'll be posting my vapecode,. Just because it's already boxed up. They're both great

I think I prefer the Vapecode for its over shooting, I was kinda doing it manually with the Auber anyway so its a decent surprise feature for me :) Tho I still prefer the Auber's dial over the Vapecode's buttons.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
The new style head with Sic is the shiznit. Everything in my original review holds true, but with better heat distribution and stability. This device is truly magnificent. Showercap will be necessary for my showerhead double deckers but what's awesome is that this worked with my og lollicap.....
:science::science::science:
N7gQY7Y.jpg

Hey Willie, ;)

Tell us about the pipe please!

P.S. Is that the DEA stalking you at the window? :o

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
For now, with the showerhead I have quit using the eq basket screen. I found that using the eq screen, halfway loaded, greatly restricts airflow kind of killing one if the best features of the showerhead, the massive airflow. So I just domed a large 1 inch screen and cover it with a thin layer of material. Loading a bowl this way optimizes the airflow with the showerhead. Right now my temp is 715f, and may go back down to 700f but still thinking about it. The free and open airflow is all there.

I am greatly looking forward to the new bowl. From the looks of the screen holding groove it looks like it would maximize airflow with the showerhead. I will try to pick up the new bowl from NewVape the minute it is released.

I have seen the light and it is straight ahead, thought the moth as it smashed into the headlight.

:nod:

Ha! We are slightly in sync. I went back to the stock screen yesterday and have no intention of going back the basket. I've kept my homemade basket to catch any rogue particles, but yeah, stock screen now works perfect.

That being said, I'll be buying the new bowl also. The groove to keep the screen in is a worthy upgrade and I will def be installing a LARGE Evo basket to catch the aforementioned stray particles, to potentially gather reclaim over time for those emergency hits, and more importantly for when I wanna fill that sucker full to the brim on low temp and just huff endless flavour :D

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
great idea keeping a large evo screen in for reclaim. Thanks @emmdeemo

No worries.

I have left mine in place and it was already full with reclaim last night, but then it was a very heavy day of 'testing' with rosin, bho, and keif as well as flower :D

But yeah, you're spot on, the draw restriction the basket was adding doesnt have a beneficial trade off now the stock screen works perfectly.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I am having a great time at 685F on my controller with the OGFP 16mm.
Seems the showerhead needs more heat to soak it properly?

I am also wondering about an enclosure for my 16mm set up. I have some medical grade stainless tube i can get to fit close to the coil. I should be able to lower temps possibly. Just thinking about it for now.

I will have to wait until the house is sold and we have moved to buy my next FULL New Vape FP kit!

The EQ baskets are my go to although i do try the screen every now and then, slightly different experiences.
I am seriously loving the simplicity of the design as well as it's massive extraction power!
For my use flavor for flower, dabs or double deckers are all outstanding! Quartz dish tastes very clean to me! I can definitely tell when a concentrate is made well...
Rosin is amazing and it's even better when i press my own!

With all the available options, this is truly the One Stop And Drop Desktop Vaporizer!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I am having a great time at 685F on my controller with the OGFP 16mm.
Seems the showerhead needs more heat to soak it properly?

With my Auber controller, that would have been a yes, but with the Vapecode over shooting during initial heat up, I'm able to use the Showerhead a bit quicker than I think I was using the 16mm.

I am also wondering about an enclosure for my 16mm set up. I have some medical grade stainless tube i can get to fit close to the coil. I should be able to lower temps possibly. Just thinking about it for now.

I had a week of using the coil cover on my 16mm Auber kit, while waiting for the 20mm. It made an immediate noticeable difference in temp stability and uniformity over the dish surface. Bearing in mind I was using the SiC, I still say go for it :)

With all the available options, this is truly the One Stop And Drop Desktop Vaporizer!

Fuck yeah, value for money too, and the fact it does all these things so well instead of multitasking badly, like I do :)

Chicken #420

What pipe? The water pipe? Dhgate my friend, 18 bucks.

And I'm medically legal, it's my reflection :leaf:

Thanks!
Yeah... the water pipe. Kind of like the black/white look with that perc!
I figured it was a reflection... after looking closer at the photo. I was just jesting with ya anyway! :)
Must be nice living in a green state. Good on ya! :D

Chicken #420,
Reactions: muunch

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Up at 710f. Showerhead one hitter double deckers (almost) perfected :)

Eye watering lung fulls. No coughing.

@Stu I'd say 5 to 8 minutes depending on coil/controller/set up/usage.

For instance, if its just flower, I can get quality hits from 2 mins in.

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
5min or so sounds about right for me. I'm staying out tonight and turned my FP off. I'll time it tomorrow when I get back and turn it back on if I can remember.

it's pretty quick. the shower head does need more time
though.

i like turning mine on at like 800 at first and then dropping down to my normal temp of 670 after it hits 800. idk why. i feel like it helps.

overall, it's just about as fast from dead cold as my underdogs. if not, a little bit faster.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

If you haven't tried hitting the showerhead
(Just weed) through a j hook I recommend you give it a go!! I'm hitting it at 640 with a slow draw until the vapor starts than I can pull as hard as I want. It's like hitting a combustion pipe the vapor is so thick!! A little harsh but not bad. :freak::science::science::evil:

TboneToker

I am very interested in the Flowerpot and will definitely consider it for a new vape sometime.. I wonder though, if anyone is bothered that the temp is so high, like does anyone know what say 640 degrees translates to for the flowers. Is it around 350? or what?

Does anyone know?

Thanks FC!

Chicken #420

I am very interested in the Flowerpot and will definitely consider it for a new vape sometime.. I wonder though, if anyone is bothered that the temp is so high, like does anyone know what say 640 degrees translates to for the flowers. Is it around 350? or what?

Does anyone know?

Thanks FC!

The core temperature of the FP head is lower than the coil temperature.
If I remember, 800 coil = 550 core, or something similar.

Chicken #420,
Reactions: EmDeemo

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit

Does anyone know?

Thanks FC!

It actually really bugged me at first.

Then I realized almost no device is going to give you 100% "true" temp so no matter what I'm just fooling myself into thinking I have some control.

You could measure stuff with an IR gun but I suspect it's more trouble than it's worth.

I feel like (based on absolutely nothing) that my FP probably hits the flower around 370 or 380f but I have no damn clue.

Draw speed affects all this. Carb cap or not too.

it's too many variables and hurts my head to think about.

fuck the numbers I just want to get HIGH

and my FP does that the best of all my vaporizers, hands down.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
If you haven't tried hitting the showerhead
(Just weed) through a j hook I recommend you give it a go!! I'm hitting it at 640 with a slow draw until the vapor starts than I can pull as hard as I want. It's like hitting a combustion pipe the vapor is so thick!! A little harsh but not bad. :freak::science::science::evil:

I'd like to give this a go, I'm currently down at 580 with a pretty full bowl. Tasty dry hits time, still getting nice clouds :)

Does anyone know?

Thanks FC!

Currently, at 580f on the controller, the top of my Showerhead is 480f - 490f, and the bottom of it is more like 430f.

Last edited:

goodpunk6

Double Deckers....[10]. Wow. This thing hits so fuckin hard. I broke my 2nd quartz dish so I threw my Sic dish on there. After several dabs and double deckers (at least 4 today), I'm finally warming up to Sic. Never really liked dabbing off of metal. After several attempts, I have to say, "Not bad." 850 degrees seems to be about right. Seems like 840 will be better with less scorch.

lhXUsTK.jpg

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Double Deckers....[10]. Wow. This thing hits so fuckin hard. I broke my 2nd quartz dish so I threw my Sic dish on there. After several dabs and double deckers (at least 4 today), I'm finally warming up to Sic. Never really liked dabbing off of metal. After several attempts, I have to say, "Not bad." 850 degrees seems to be about right. Seems like 840 will be better with less scorch.

lhXUsTK.jpg

Yep. Double deckers are amazing :)

Throwing NewVape's coil cover on there would make a difference.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
my coil fits just fine from auber. I have no extra space. very nice to see all these updates... but nothing for my 16mm coil :(
Sweet 16 isn't getting a date to the prom yet from the looks of it. That's stinky. Sorry buddy. :\

Has anyone purchased, received, and tried the ShowerCap yet?
Any first impressions?
I've got it. It's beautiful! I'll post my usage thoughts later on after I get in few more rounds with it. :)

The showerhead is easier than a bic lighter for flower. And did I mention no coughing. I'm not sure why. I'm beginning to think coughing might be associated with draw resistance.
The showerhead will still easily induce a cough. Just push the temperature up and you'll get there. I promise.

It still is the smoothest big hitter that I've ever used though :rockon:and oh so good too. But still if you go long and slow or hard and fast on draws, if the temperature is turned up on the Showerhead you'll cough.

Thanks again, folks...

Lost another battle with NVAS, just ordered the ShowerCap to keep my Shower Head company, a 4" dabber ball handle, and a 20mm wrap-around center post for my SiC dish! :D
Woohoo!
You're going to love the quality of the dab tool and the Showercap. :tup:

The only bit of stiffness was getting the SiC dish on to the wrap round but a bit of coconut oil on the inside rim of the dish and it fell into place.:D
After a few heat cycles that D-nail Sic dish will start sliding off and on a lot easier for you.

Sorry, meant no disrespect. I stumbled onto this thread because of folks like @Justpassedu, @biohacker & @duff just folks that make me laugh but also have good insight and the owner impressed me so I checked his info for NV website and the following just made me like him more:
"Occupation: just another hippie with a Machine Shop"
The FP certainly has its share of respected FC members as fans. And it's remarkable how @NewVape710 interacts with his devotees and is so driven to innovate and experiment in his laboratory as @ichibaneye so aptly calls his machine shop. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, wherever (whenever?) you may be.
EDIT: I misquoted machine not metal, sorry
Lol... hey easy buddy...I was only elaborating on the genius that is Edwyn! No worries or sorries are needed around here. You're on easy street around these parts, we're all family here! :brow::peace:

Thank you for the kind words. These products would not be where they are now without the input from everyone on this FC feed. I've wasted years on Instagram looking for what's happening right here right now.
Instagram is highly overrated. :ko: Just because it's in doesn't mean it's in. :tup: Hehe....

Thank you for the top tier products to compliment our top-shelf vaporizable goodies and glass. They'll last a lifetime and be passed down to others after I'm long gone. :sherlock:

As I slowly talk myself into buying this sucker I was wondering if anyone has used the Titanium Dabber Disc Cutter with Windows dab tool? How was it?
I plan on getting this in a couple of weeks. The NV dab tools are the best that I've touched so far. I wouldn't even think twice about buying any of them. Just do it! :drool:

How long does it take would you say from dead cold to stable and usable?

:peace:
4 minutes without a care in the world!

I broke my 2nd quartz dish so I threw my Sic dish on there.
lhXUsTK.jpg
How do you keep breaking your quartz? If you're not already let it cool all of the way down before you even think about touching it. Also do not even tighten the nut on it. Just turn it until it touches the quartz. Heat expansion will snug up the rest of the slack. :)

I greatly prefer the draw resistance w the showerhead. Very open. It's also fucking massive and dabs don't taste "worse" - just slightly muted but I still get the full profile of this live resin I have
There is no "worse" just better viable options around when it comes to the perfected art of the dabbing experince. Thus the proven better options over just Ti. Like taste and efficiency to mention a couple.

No one is giving Ti the shaft here. Plus most of us here understand that the old torch heads have a hard time letting go of those flaming Ti memories of days gone by. :myday:

No matter what surface you dab LIVE RESINS on you'll ALWAYS get a more full flavor profile over all of the other concentrate types.

This is because live resins contain the most abundant amounts of cannabinoids and terpines that are available and delivered while dabbing them. Thus always delivering on bigger levels all around. :cheers::tup:

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Thank you @ichibaneye - didn't really think you were, you seem an easy sort. I was more panicked that others might think I was disrespecting @NewVape710 which was the direct opposite of my intent. I'm always concerned about that on FC just because we can't hear tone or see expressions. Even with smileys, I'm socially retarded at times. Thanks for the welcome to these parts!

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Top Bottom