Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Damn I found another glass bowl that came with the CCG SOL rig, using the SH inverted, crazy how much smoother and tastier it is. Still not an ideal bowl though, I want to see if I can find anything at the local shop that fits better. But it's super satisfying to pull a glass bowl when using the SH, gives it more of that bong hit nostalgia, just feels right.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I have been using my new toy for the past few days exclusively, the Vapolution 3.0.
A mixed/hybrid heating system, all glass... Very sedating effects and heavy stone!

I decided to start off the day with the SH!
HOLY COW!!! This thing hits like a train!! I would definitely recommend a few days break from it and then try it again.
It tasted so pure and good!

It's a great DD, but i think it shines after using something else for a while!!

RalphsBlend

Whoa I leave for a weekend and come back to see we are now using our SH's inverted? Sign me up!

I will report back later with my findings. :science: I'll be sure to use that glass bowl.

What temps are you guys using?
For the upside down SH with the low profile free flower bowl I was running low 500s iirc, given how close the FP was to the herbs when it was flipped upside down. That seemed to be quite sufficient but I didn't do much more experimentation due to lack of proper screens to keep the green out of the glass. ;)

biohacker

HOLY COW!!! This thing hits like a train!! I would definitely recommend a few days break from it and then try it again.

I see you have converted from the wrap around side to the shower head side! :lol:

Do you ever prefer the WA now for herb or never?

Is there anyone else who has preferred the wrap around for any reason that has tried both?

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe

Justpassedu

I see you have converted from the wrap around side to the shower head side! :lol:

Do you ever prefer the WA now for herb or never?

Is there anyone else who has preferred the wrap around for any reason that has tried both?
I am personally almost always using my Dnail Sic halo wrap around for both flower and concentrate. I'd say i prefer it just for the Sic halo option. I feel the difference between it and the Sh is very minimal . I don't notice much , they both extract quick , never had a problem with flow with either through water. I do use my Sh from time to time but its more of my travel setup and the wa with the dnail sic is my everyday setup. I know there may be some bigger differences but i just don't notice them when i use them. People say airflow is improved with the sh and i have a hard time telling even though it has more flow from the bottom as it has more holes drilled out.

Likes2vape

I prefer the wraparound to the showerhead. The wa with dnail sic dish is my dd. I feel I can get just as big of hits with the wa as I can with the sh and the wa is just way better to dab from. After using all of the Flowerpot heads I definitely prefer the wa with dnail sic dish.

biohacker

You guys are absolutely awesome! Thank you! :rockon:

@Likes2vape I think your post surprised me the most! :tup:

I'm more into dabbing these days, so I was debating between a WA and a Dnail SiC. I actually think i'd prefer the WA as well for flower, as I prefer not having a "wide open flow".

I guess this new Glass Bowl Hack wouldn't really work with the WA?

RalphsBlend

You guys are absolutely awesome! Thank you! :rockon:

@Likes2vape I think your post surprised me the most! :tup:

I'm more into dabbing these days, so I was debating between a WA and a Dnail SiC. I actually think i'd prefer the WA as well for flower, as I prefer not having a "wide open flow".

I guess this new Glass Bowl Hack wouldn't really work with the WA?
I have both (well, it's the NV WA, not the DNAIL WA, but close) so I took some pictures.

The answer is probably no, or at least not easily, for the upside down hack, though it would depend on the bowl/slide/dome design.

https://imgur.com/a/5YMbJ

Last edited:

Danksta

That video was at 715F, but I just did one at 625F, and before that an uptemp from 550-750F... lots of testing going on here lol :science:

I started at 630 had to use a slow draw. It was decent.

Decided F this and let's get back to the high 700s/800s and got prepared for 777. I think this way might be tastier at that temp. Great hit that you can feel.

Time to play around 840. Been doing that all weekend. Half full bowl of fine grind with a fast draw. Pretty tasty one hitters. :D

EDIT: Whoa half bowls at 777 taste way better than they should at this temp. Love this inverted FP movement we got going on in this thread. :rockon:

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I started a 630 had to use a slow draw. It was decent.

Decided F this and let's get back to the high 700s/800s and got prepared for 777. I think this way might be tastier at that temp. Great hit that you can feel.

Time to play around 840. Been doing that all weekend. Half full bowl of fine grind with a fast draw. Pretty tasty one hitters. :D

Yeah I was crushing one hitters last night at 800. Milks the 14" beaker in about 5 seconds, awesome taste. I pull the SH as soon as the tube looks milky and it never over roasts.

Danksta

Yeah I was crushing one hitters last night at 800. Milks the 14" beaker in about 5 seconds, awesome taste. I pull the SH as soon as the tube looks milky and it never over roasts.

This is kinda a game changer dude.

All weekend I was loving the 840 range but def missed some of the taste. This technique solves that issue but allows me to stay at a high temp. Amazing! :spliff:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I've been liking higher temps lately but also miss the taste. I get roasty taste above 680, but will try this preservation tech tonight. Thanks for the heads up dogg

MileHighHuman

Would people be interested in attempting to get someone ( NewVape, CCA, Dnail, etc) to manufacture flower pot wrap around dishes that are thinner than their current, and that will for a new wrap around design with more airflow holes.

Might not be the best for huge dabs.

But it'd be on par with the flower pot showerhead for flowers

And on par with the wrap around for dabs / double deckers.

MileHighHuman,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
No way! no how! am I giving up my FlowerPot voluntarily. If I happen to go someplace where I cannot keep access to it, such as this past weekend, an alternative will be invoked involuntarily.

That said, does anyone know what the FlowerPot draws for current at 760 F? I'd like to set up an inverter/battery combo for when we go camping! Respect! YaMon

Top Bottom