Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
At 760 F, Showerhead and 0.05g (NewVape loading tool), I am filling the 12.5" Stereo Matrix once with clouds of healthful goodness, emptying it, repeating a second time, then a third spaced out over a couple hours... That kills the bowl, fills an evening rather than a single massive hit and allows me to last the evening.. well that is if I don't start with a new 0.05g. My other vapes are getting dusty.. have not touched one since receiving this.. I'll be on the road this weekend.. Plenty of options except for the FlowerPot.. Yeah it's pretty darn good.. and I am being reserved here. #FlowerPower! Respect! YaMon

Edit: Don't forget to exhale through your nose, let those membranes absorb those terpenes!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Turn that bitch on and it will work no questions asked.

I'm using the coil I got in August still, near 24/7 use. Honestly it's on more often than not. Never a hiccup.

Rarely a temp drop of more than 3 degrees (w heatshield) unless carb cap AND bowl are both not preheated.

This thing changed the game for me. That's why I'm barely around on here. I can't afford VAS as a college student supporting myself, I'd rather spend the money on the actual ganja, and since I bought the FPSH I realized I pretty much have everything I want/need.

Indeed as @YaMon says the only trouble is finding a portable vape that can deliver the same punch! But idk, I found a portable I personally enjoy a ton, and I don't really see much cost:benefit ratio of buying another portable at this point in terms of actual utility (...on the other hand I was just PMing a certain piggie the other day... fuck...)

RalphsBlend

@Chicken #420 's idea to flip the showerhead upside down got me experimenting a little bit with the bowls I have. The free flower bowl that came with the 12" tall SOL/swiss perc I got from CCG the other day works pretty well with an upside down SH except the need for some kind of screen and I didn't have any spares to use.

I think that's the free bowl that comes with most of his stuff (has the circular handle with the CCG QR code printed on it, squat-ish conical bowl shape).

The airflow didn't seem too bad but I was also trying to be gentle to keep the bud from falling into the water. Once I get some screens I'll give it another try. :brow:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@muunch this is great to hear, as our attitudes are similar although we're coming at it from different directions. I can't afford VAS because I'm married and 2 teens to get through uni in a few years and everything has a budget except dear ol' dad's vaporizer insanity. And like you, I need to spend my available cash on cannabis. I love FC because I'm an infant in vaporization after combusting for 30 yrs, and my FC friends/teachers/mentors can be 22 or 72 yrs old. So getting started, I focused on portables but soon discovered that a tabletop heavy-hitter is what I want/need. And I only want to do it once, I can't afford to buy one and then another. A common theme I hear from FPSH owners sounds like your own, that it really satisfies the VAS that keeps us searching. VAS killer, sounds good to me! I plan to pull the trigger in April-May hopefully. I know your busy muunch, but you've got too many good insights you need to share!

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Okay.. Okay.. Okay......

set temp to 750 and let the device fully warm for ten minutes.

Hit heater Off just prior to taking the hit.

Draw and watch the steep curve ramp down on the display as you're pulling.

True one and done ABV. OMFG this has me rethinking flowers. completely. :uhh: :ko:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Are you from Austria (oe?) if yes i can tell you cuz its the same for me...if the package, stuff inside, price is labeled how its correct the parcel gets stuck at customs for a week or 2 and you have to pay taxes.

If however a parcel does not get labeled right (lower or at least no price, other item..etc) it gets MOST of the time declared tax free.. then it doesnt get stuck for 2 weeks nor you habe to pay anything .

This is based onAdresse the loads of oversea orders i made in the last few years :)

Not Austria, but Germany.
Interesting what you write, seems to be similar here. We have to pay customs for stuff over 150€. I don't know how the NewVap order looks, but indeed, the Auber hadn't any label on it - made it through. My DynaVap orders were labelled correct and over 150€ - they stuck, I had to get it from custums, paying VAT and customs. A order from Planet of the Vapes was labelled and below 150€, it didn't stuck, but I had to pay VAT to the mailman. And all my Chinese orders haven't any labels, they all have a sticker which declares them as tax free.

Alex3oe,
Reactions: JCat

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
All you need is some luck. Customs tax doesn't matter much but VAT and more important - at least for me - is all the hassle with customs declaration - I hate it! So I ever try to let bring me along my vape stuff by friends who stay in the US for buisiness/vaccation. So I have 2-4 occasions for that a year.

Doktor Dub

@invertedisdead Thanks for the uptemp dab idea - will try it out, even more opportunities for scientific research...

@Chicken #420 Thanks for the idea of turning the SH upside down to use glassbowls - now i have to visit my LHS soon...

@Hogni @Alex3oe yeah customs suck, especialy the uncertanty and the lost time. Some time ago i purchased skatestuff quite regulary from the US and i had to visit customs often, when there was no label i had to surf the net with the people at customs to show them the price - personaly i d like to avoid this with paraphernalia orders... not good for my nerves although it shouldn t be a problem theoreticaly.

I have two questions / little problems:

FP Handle: I can t get it to fit really good to the coil, there is alwyas a gap between the two metal parts - any body has some pics how it is meant to fit?

Unscrew FP SH - The first few uses i had to tighten my SH regulary, now it is too tight / stuck - ny tips how i can easily unscrew it?

Have a great day, can t wait to get to do more research this evening :tup:

EDIT: Anybody know the best way to get TI Screens and a spare coil in the EU?

Alexis

@invertedisdead Thanks for the uptemp dab idea - will try it out, even more opportunities for scientific research...

@Chicken #420 Thanks for the idea of turning the SH upside down to use glassbowls - now i have to visit my LHS soon...

@Hogni @Alex3oe yeah customs suck, especialy the uncertanty and the lost time. Some time ago i purchased skatestuff quite regulary from the US and i had to visit customs often, when there was no label i had to surf the net with the people at customs to show them the price - personaly i d like to avoid this with paraphernalia orders... not good for my nerves although it shouldn t be a problem theoreticaly.

I have two questions / little problems:

FP Handle: I can t get it to fit really good to the coil, there is alwyas a gap between the two metal parts - any body has some pics how it is meant to fit?

Unscrew FP SH - The first few uses i had to tighten my SH regulary, now it is too tight / stuck - ny tips how i can easily unscrew it?

Have a great day, can t wait to get to do more research this evening :tup:
Doktor did you see my post amd comments to you a few pages back? I also had the exact same problem putting the handle together. No matter what I just coudn't get it to go together so the 2 metal handle parts join. It seems like the coil is simply too fat to fit in the middle.

I watched the demo video Edwyn did- have you seens it?:
This didn't help me at all. My mum uses the Flowerpot now and she has only just giving her attention to the handle now. We will soon take it apart and see what we can "Macgyver".

I'll let you know if we see the source of the problem.:tup:

Danksta

@Shooby I broke my WA with sapphire out a week ago for a couple days then went back on the SH and haven't looked back. We'll see how things go once the rosin is flowin this weekend. I love my dabs and won't ever forget em! I use my SiC halo on my slim base more than the sapphire in the WA. SiC is sick ;)

The SH has me constantly forgetting I have dabs. :lol:

One full bowl at 850 has stronger effects than a dab imo.

Doktor Dub

Doktor did you see my post amd comments to you a few pages back? I also had the exact same problem putting the handle together. No matter what I just coudn't get it to go together so the 2 metal handle parts join. It seems like the coil is simply too fat to fit in the middle.

I watched the demo video Edwyn did- have you seens it?:
This didn't help me at all. My mum uses the Flowerpot now and she has only just giving her attention to the handle now. We will soon take it apart and see what we can "Macgyver".

I'll let you know if we see the source of the problem.:tup:

Hi @Alexis i saw your comment, watched the video also and it didn t help me either - i will try it again but i THINK i tried both directions and looked for the right fit quite some time.

So is the cable of the coil which goes to the controller ment to come out of the slightly smaller or slightly bigger hole of the handle?

Have a great day!

Alexis

So is the cable of the coil which goes to the controller ment to come out of the slightly smaller or slightly bigger hole of the handle?

Have a great day!
I will have to get back to you on that in due course.
Have a great day yourself! I am very pleased to see you so content finally with your choice of desktop. It seems like years I have been aware of your study and observations of numerous models, patiently deliberating, biding your time from the sidelines until it was time to make your final move.

And it looks like the waiting has paid off and you are in vape heaven! Enjoy friend!:)

Doktor Dub

@muunch makes perfectly sense and i will have a close look this evening. I wanted to fix this the last evenings but every time i took out the FP, i just had to turn it on instead of messing around

@Alexis Thank you very much for your kind words, you are an important part of this exciting decision. You are right, i took my time as this was much money for me and in the past i made some vape purchases which didn t pay of for me.
Besides this - i like to do my homework before purchases and like to think and talk about tools & toys :-)

I could have got the Herbo TI for a lot less money, but i knew i wanted the VAS killer for me and the FLowerpot was always on my mind, everything different would have felt like a compromise.

I am very happy with my decision, IMO the FP feels less like a better vape and and more like a new "class" of cannabis consumption device. Works great, feels great, extracts great and i really enjoy the professional tool like feel of it.

Last but not least: Thank you, the other participants of this thread and FC for opening my eyes to the "boutique" world of vaporizers!
The FP really opened up a new world, i feel similar but to a lesser extent re my Omnivap and Sticky Brick - probably wouldn t know about them without FC and really enjoy them.

:2c::peace:

Justpassedu

they also have up temp mode, where temp drops by x amount of degrees for x amount of time.

i will have to play more. can you post settings you are using on your HN for the wraparound SiC please? your dabber will be there tomorrow :p
You know i did not even think of that but correct as you can have multiple different temps on the front screen and tap anyone to switch between them. Sure i'll get you my settings when i can for the wraparound sic . I do sometimes use the glob mode when i dab to avoid any pooling in the dish. Ty for the dabber also.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
For those who is looking for a glass bowl, also consider looking at some glass domes as well. I picked up a new Leisure that has a 18mm male joint and came with a nice leisure dome. I threw in a ti double woven screen and it holds near dead center just on top of the frosted joint. And when you turn the SH upside down, the hole fits perfectly inside.

VcOUBE8tpq7VEcjH3yq5EGQftI_ACijEL1Tjk8dRNRcev2Md14yDuYMANmcGP_GukAyuk0kf9pC-2Wl9aw8yqjegJLBuRHEKGLJZb-nI6lRwzDhIKxjciGkq4FrCIHPUja1S8P3G7rkbrUYWsydvgUKm1UEU0YGlBILdMdV7YAnhtbJtkV_xNsmFlnD2Mss8SlBVDqBvMTB2bmvCxbLcLPnBeXEpniNYtMlvgMA0lOJH3x_SkoT3LOUfiDeEmkMqwrIeGlBzmrJOnVyEIu00hBGBfm3LUGHao_U1wSR69VuY_Udhd-qMQbM1ydj4dBPCi5J3bupB3MyJiDMv_zdgifr6mq8Q1NNHLknuFo8J1MZCBuJ7jZCWyWltqSvAIGhCvg9YjoP9UXUguI0zybR8G5RBcdSb6D7K6mxIFaDQ4Fi86pTZCB32gqc7BbOZrx-3aFMbBy6c-2xQuh4pRHCSRMt2WXmwm9qKxCAF9H6vyycz5hQALFyvNitLaWRqpvSDdeXro6CdlwblFi_dpSUQ30tDALtA0OASziLc9p4IxtteaFsJqpILwGLwyUigXv_WSr8H0RhGBwqPEMjvPuuuq0hRb1TLnJnlZkt1u52ReNfnWMiL5gLfWKCDWqiTyq5aCzLRxjoc5wYxWC3nWW89PKfSzBVzlIwb=w363-h626-no
v-ANy5GtIb274dFAQr6kT5KD7RxFr60dYEtVB37bc8RvxAITQNGytdKj15PdX_nssBuYzB0P00VdGGcyTimdupOoVPILDF1mYvATM3VJNaJiVFQRS7A76cx9wIApzdo0WDEjdW8WUfBGbQXfc-sL3cHHXja3EkLDZBiYoD-intBldw1EwGkxe_GICe7arTsPzYmVIBTApi-_2wmETeVVyIVhSYCF_rAG7-I_WsIHDm2_D92bE6DokBJ9DCbU4xkEf56rHp_M6A9eN4W1JCsgkgRR0MeQderuHRoIapo5GJrUFWF5DcHU0Ci4VIHhIsJPoKsRmb3jqaTtjitgDDQreI5MdhfI2cmK3_eOMHGVDfb9ApUlwHZ9mNOApOvN62PvSB88-n_nFIQqXjqRgSsNmBl1F7enCAwmV3cdgakN58j0h2NlDT8sUU8zxI41NKJkfpcyJL4DYjF8MsAgTPg6GVjzocnkjJRW-YJSNaBfOq-wyz6GmbRSB4rjokUugb499y-pswaLzof-FhP1hIIevnS0z2uTuNHoxPyNd_5OH95OxtBofJ9xMlXwUzvR0X_4CIUxHoliApzfvd4ywH4qEs57bCp-nH-6e7DyIpFPJVKdBMPZtrYzfQq9XIR6dd1rVZViGri63zonKWjhfddEMv7pgXyMkm9R=w363-h626-no
SmFib1dqHX5WvCauQ0h7_GLePsPLwtCn395vLCfSxlNPGLW0rtsRE5zus9cPhk3lvzNX3wt5RiOvjZ8PYxWoy2WCjySFyLCz4gIWm-V0CrrwXSCxik6FY7gQ8Oaxyi7PAlqf5EHOye-Qk_Ml_D-oIUADWTtLi61YXTsUexFYuY2IZFwPIqOnrJiIzeRMatAIXY6k2FQS8xEvcEH6yGc4RLmuFwq8fta6kSWFppDqOpCsJvH-hzTEYzQrTlaRMlVd0ObxdgEbyRiwzBVR942naWL4yf3wlSi8MXhUe1gk9Xf5Bl87ebfRt-Lky5PBtL6NQTliEAfIDi5-syJ03ClGaToRVLqVaQG_iTdSwdRsVDvRzqim6PmaElDs9-OP86QAqAEGloCehXhCpZIkx_BhVc6ogCyWjkt9N7Sc-tvNYIyDn0HaaVSirzX3TeyiLsEVeuqzDCcQEB1m00CH3EwcOOXzpHLvL1rGjkGOEQ57e8gJF8gVcAnr9KlBkHJhygmHNNsGGn0bKSV3s5YCAjDFY0ONjKq1yaI8dKS3C2X2kiuFm7h6qym0aLztVhGh4jpVHD6yd4WmCeZabf63yTiUT0yYw3NwC4FPI24qhr2fzH0N2SMEJ7zeawF5AHLAxIUSfleLFDi_l2WPOEe9C4TELvu8TImOLiSA=w363-h626-no

Justpassedu

For those who is looking for a glass bowl, also consider looking at some glass domes as well. I picked up a new Leisure that has a 18mm male joint and came with a nice leisure dome. I threw in a ti double woven screen and it holds near dead center just on top of the frosted joint. And when you turn the SH upside down, the hole fits perfectly inside.

VcOUBE8tpq7VEcjH3yq5EGQftI_ACijEL1Tjk8dRNRcev2Md14yDuYMANmcGP_GukAyuk0kf9pC-2Wl9aw8yqjegJLBuRHEKGLJZb-nI6lRwzDhIKxjciGkq4FrCIHPUja1S8P3G7rkbrUYWsydvgUKm1UEU0YGlBILdMdV7YAnhtbJtkV_xNsmFlnD2Mss8SlBVDqBvMTB2bmvCxbLcLPnBeXEpniNYtMlvgMA0lOJH3x_SkoT3LOUfiDeEmkMqwrIeGlBzmrJOnVyEIu00hBGBfm3LUGHao_U1wSR69VuY_Udhd-qMQbM1ydj4dBPCi5J3bupB3MyJiDMv_zdgifr6mq8Q1NNHLknuFo8J1MZCBuJ7jZCWyWltqSvAIGhCvg9YjoP9UXUguI0zybR8G5RBcdSb6D7K6mxIFaDQ4Fi86pTZCB32gqc7BbOZrx-3aFMbBy6c-2xQuh4pRHCSRMt2WXmwm9qKxCAF9H6vyycz5hQALFyvNitLaWRqpvSDdeXro6CdlwblFi_dpSUQ30tDALtA0OASziLc9p4IxtteaFsJqpILwGLwyUigXv_WSr8H0RhGBwqPEMjvPuuuq0hRb1TLnJnlZkt1u52ReNfnWMiL5gLfWKCDWqiTyq5aCzLRxjoc5wYxWC3nWW89PKfSzBVzlIwb=w363-h626-no
v-ANy5GtIb274dFAQr6kT5KD7RxFr60dYEtVB37bc8RvxAITQNGytdKj15PdX_nssBuYzB0P00VdGGcyTimdupOoVPILDF1mYvATM3VJNaJiVFQRS7A76cx9wIApzdo0WDEjdW8WUfBGbQXfc-sL3cHHXja3EkLDZBiYoD-intBldw1EwGkxe_GICe7arTsPzYmVIBTApi-_2wmETeVVyIVhSYCF_rAG7-I_WsIHDm2_D92bE6DokBJ9DCbU4xkEf56rHp_M6A9eN4W1JCsgkgRR0MeQderuHRoIapo5GJrUFWF5DcHU0Ci4VIHhIsJPoKsRmb3jqaTtjitgDDQreI5MdhfI2cmK3_eOMHGVDfb9ApUlwHZ9mNOApOvN62PvSB88-n_nFIQqXjqRgSsNmBl1F7enCAwmV3cdgakN58j0h2NlDT8sUU8zxI41NKJkfpcyJL4DYjF8MsAgTPg6GVjzocnkjJRW-YJSNaBfOq-wyz6GmbRSB4rjokUugb499y-pswaLzof-FhP1hIIevnS0z2uTuNHoxPyNd_5OH95OxtBofJ9xMlXwUzvR0X_4CIUxHoliApzfvd4ywH4qEs57bCp-nH-6e7DyIpFPJVKdBMPZtrYzfQq9XIR6dd1rVZViGri63zonKWjhfddEMv7pgXyMkm9R=w363-h626-no
SmFib1dqHX5WvCauQ0h7_GLePsPLwtCn395vLCfSxlNPGLW0rtsRE5zus9cPhk3lvzNX3wt5RiOvjZ8PYxWoy2WCjySFyLCz4gIWm-V0CrrwXSCxik6FY7gQ8Oaxyi7PAlqf5EHOye-Qk_Ml_D-oIUADWTtLi61YXTsUexFYuY2IZFwPIqOnrJiIzeRMatAIXY6k2FQS8xEvcEH6yGc4RLmuFwq8fta6kSWFppDqOpCsJvH-hzTEYzQrTlaRMlVd0ObxdgEbyRiwzBVR942naWL4yf3wlSi8MXhUe1gk9Xf5Bl87ebfRt-Lky5PBtL6NQTliEAfIDi5-syJ03ClGaToRVLqVaQG_iTdSwdRsVDvRzqim6PmaElDs9-OP86QAqAEGloCehXhCpZIkx_BhVc6ogCyWjkt9N7Sc-tvNYIyDn0HaaVSirzX3TeyiLsEVeuqzDCcQEB1m00CH3EwcOOXzpHLvL1rGjkGOEQ57e8gJF8gVcAnr9KlBkHJhygmHNNsGGn0bKSV3s5YCAjDFY0ONjKq1yaI8dKS3C2X2kiuFm7h6qym0aLztVhGh4jpVHD6yd4WmCeZabf63yTiUT0yYw3NwC4FPI24qhr2fzH0N2SMEJ7zeawF5AHLAxIUSfleLFDi_l2WPOEe9C4TELvu8TImOLiSA=w363-h626-no
Video please , i'd like to see those flowers disintegrating while you hit it.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Do you think the FlowerPot is the best vaporizer ever created?
Flowerpot Showerhead is the best flower vaporizer I have tried.
I have favorite vaporizers....
and there are somethat are way up there.
The FP sure as heck is!
The Flower Pot Showerhead sure can pass the hot air through some flower fast.
I love the Showerhead for flower.
Everyone is different, but I am dead sure that there are MANY well seasoned Vaporists that upon trying out the FP will swear by it and tell you it is the best.

Justpassedu

Sweet setup @Shooby . @muunch upon checking my settings for the Hn1 with the Sic Halo I am pretty stock when it comes to the pid settings , at 1st I messed around a bit , didn’t know what I was really doing and went back to stock. I have been using standard heavy though with it . Got a few different temps on the front screen and a glob mode setup. I had asked New Vape awhile back to get them over some fp’s for custom settings and they were nice enough to do so and now I feel bad bc that was such a long time ago and they have yet to implement them into any updates. I chime in once month to keep asking and they say they’ll do it so I’m patiently waiting . Lmk if you got any good settings ? bc I’d love to learn a bit more about it .

LabPong

Do you think the FlowerPot is the best vaporizer ever created?

For my limited experience with lots of vapes.....The flowerpot makes everything else look like toys.

For me ..a clean as possible air/vapor path is essential, and the super low draw resistance of the flowerpot is so important. It is nice not training for the world vape championships with other vapes. My lungs enjoy getting super fast high quality vapor at a fraction of the work out with most other vapes.

This is why I am so happy and feel the NewVape setup is the best for me. If you have ever wanted to get great vapor with little lung work outs.....you owe it to yourself to try a flowerpot! :tup:

Top Bottom