Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
My flowerpot stucks in customs :(

Don't know how they made it, but my auber came through without customs and paying VAT. DynaVap stuff sadly stucks everytime too. Will try to find out why.

Alex3oe,

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
My flowerpot stucks in customs :(

Don't know how they made it, but my auber came through without customs and paying VAT. DynaVap stuff sadly stucks everytime too. Will try to find out why.

Are you from Austria (oe?) if yes i can tell you cuz its the same for me...if the package, stuff inside, price is labeled how its correct the parcel gets stuck at customs for a week or 2 and you have to pay taxes.

If however a parcel does not get labeled right (lower or at least no price, other item..etc) it gets MOST of the time declared tax free.. then it doesnt get stuck for 2 weeks nor you habe to pay anything .

This is based onAdresse the loads of oversea orders i made in the last few years :)

gunmetalshark,
Reactions: Alex3oe

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I saw bubbleman posted a video of some flower/concentrate enail device called mr hotbox, apparently they've been around for a while but my question is this. Why is Marcus evaluating/reviewing this product instead of the flowerpot? These guys are supposed to be at the bleeding edge of cannabis evolution yet they seem to far behind.

Sorry Marcus, if you're listening, not sure why you're not getting info on further evolved products. Look at hex nail and newvape, this seems to be the future not rebranded cheap china enails put into thick metal housing and boasting "indestructible". We're not tossing these enail's around, they sit on a desk in a safe spot.

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
...not rebranded cheap china enails put into thick metal housing and boasting "indestructible". We're not tossing these enail's around, they sit on a desk in a safe spot.

Holy China Batman! "That particular item appears to be of a particular quality..."

Vapetologist,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

I saw bubbleman posted a video of some flower/concentrate enail device called mr hotbox, apparently they've been around for a while but my question is this. Why is Marcus evaluating/reviewing this product instead of the flowerpot? These guys are supposed to be at the bleeding edge of cannabis evolution yet they seem to far behind.

Sorry Marcus, if you're listening, not sure why you're not getting info on further evolved products. Look at hex nail and newvape, this seems to be the future not rebranded cheap china enails put into thick metal housing and boasting "indestructible". We're not tossing these enail's around, they sit on a desk in a safe spot.

I've always been fascinated by his lack of knowledge when it comes to current tech. I just took it as a hash master who is simply too busy to keep up with the scene. But now that he keeps putting his name on devices I'm starting to "WTF" in my head a lot. That Mr Hot Box site has no info really either.

The dude needs a Liger and Flowerpot in his arsenal. He could also use some newer quartz bangers.

The hash church guys are experts about everything except the tech. It's cool, hopefully they come here and gain some knowledge.

The day the FP shows up on hash church will be a huge day for NewVape. :tup:

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I've always been fascinated by his lack of knowledge when it comes to current tech. I just took it as a hash master who is simply to busy to keep up with the scene. But now that he keeps putting his name on devices I'm starting to "WTF" in my head a lot. That Mr Hot Box site has no info really either.

The dude needs a Liger and Flowerpot in his arsenal. He could also use some newer quartz bangers.

The hash church guys are experts about everything except the tech. It's cool, hopefully they come here and gain some knowledge.

The day the FP shows up on hash church will be a huge day for NewVape. :tup:

It reminds me of computer programmers getting tech support, they don't know much about the machines they use just the software they run. It's a lack of understanding and while I want to say laziness, or not being mindful of the industry. But it could just be a bias towards a product and/or person or how they do business.

Dude if they had the FP on hash church it would be huge for the people! Imagine all those folks blowing tons of cash on 3yr old tech that's overpriced or underpowered. Let alone all the combusters who are taring up their lungs.

Last edited:

Danksta

It reminds me of computer programmers getting tech support, they don't know much about the machines they use just the software they run. It's a lack of understanding and while I want to say laziness, or not being mindful of the industry. But it could just be a bias towards a product and/or person or how they do business.

Dude if they had the FP on hash church it would be huge for the people! Imagine all those folks blowing tons of cash on 3yr old tech that's overpriced. Let alone all the combusted who are tarrant up their lungs.

Maybe someday.

For now I think the best we can do is educate LHS in your area. It's a common theme in this thread/forum of head shop owners NOT being aware of this device let alone having tried it. I really think this vape is incredible. I see it being the standard for desktop vapes in the next few years. The more people who buy in will be fans for life. I want to walk into every head shop and see a dedicated FP section.

Market it as a lifestyle brand. Because I'm sure AF loving the FP life y'all. :spliff:

Likes2vape

Damn these uptemp dabs are probably the best I've gotten off the showerhead, set the PID to 700F, when it gets to temp, turn the power off, prepare your dab and when it reaches about 600 or so, turn the power on, apply your dab, and cap. Gets you those low temp flavors but actually gets you a rip too so you're not mopping up all the decarbed THC.

I might try starting even lower like 550-575 next and see how that goes. Good luck, pioneers!
Thanks for bringing uptemp dabs up in here!! I just tried it for the first time last night!
Doing uptemp dabs off the dnail SiC dish is simply sublime..I set my controller to 580 and when it reaches temp I turn it up to 666 and dab up! Super nice flavor, phat clouds, and no wast after 3 hits. Super super nice flavor, I highly recommend it.

Justpassedu

Thanks for bringing uptemp dabs up in here!! I just tried it for the first time last night!
Doing uptemp dabs off the dnail SiC dish is simply sublime..I set my controller to 580 and when it reaches temp I turn it up to 666 and dab up! Super nice flavor, phat clouds, and no wast after 3 hits. Super super nice flavor, I highly recommend it.
I gotta give it a try , the hexnail has a built in uptemp mode where you can set to rise in temp to a certain degree over a period of time you select and that option will than appear on the front screen and its as simple as tapping a button to uptemp. I think they call it Glob mode.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Maybe someday.

For now I think the best we can do is educate LHS in your area. It's a common theme in this thread/forum of head shop owners NOT being aware of this device let alone having tried it. I really think this vape is incredible. I see it being the standard for desktop vapes in the next few years. The more people who buy in will be fans for life. I want to walk into every head shop and see a dedicated FP section.

Market it as a lifestyle brand. Because I'm sure AF loving the FP life y'all. :spliff:

Thats is totally what I think. Only complains I have heard are it gets me too fucked up and it is expensive due to customs.

One close friend with a vapcap comes here almost daily so he can use my Showerhead, takes a coffee and leaves. He walks 20 mins just to use my Showerhead and for him it´s totally worth. Could any other vape offer this kind of dedication?

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I gotta give it a try , the hexnail has a built in uptemp mode where you can set to rise in temp to a certain degree over a period of time you select and that option will than appear on the front screen and its as simple as tapping a button to uptemp. I think they call it Glob mode.

they also have up temp mode, where temp drops by x amount of degrees for x amount of time.

i will have to play more. can you post settings you are using on your HN for the wraparound SiC please? your dabber will be there tomorrow :p

maxymods

Hey everyone! Not sure where if this is where I should ask but i tried to google/search forum and could only find the description on newvape site saying ones meant more for flower (showerhead vs Quartz Wrap-Around Head Set). This will be my first flower vape and I was just wondering if the showerhead is worth buying over the quarts wrap around? I would love to have a quarts nail for my enail as I only have titanium, but am wondering if the showerhead flower vaping quality is better enough to not go with the quarts head? Thanks!

maxymods,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey everyone! Not sure where if this is where I should ask but i tried to google/search forum and could only find the description on newvape site saying ones meant more for flower (showerhead vs Quartz Wrap-Around Head Set). This will be my first flower vape and I was just wondering if the showerhead is worth buying over the quarts wrap around? I would love to have a quarts nail for my enail as I only have titanium, but am wondering if the showerhead flower vaping quality is better enough to not go with the quarts head? Thanks!

I would follow newvapes suggestion and purchase the wraparound set if you are dab focused and the showerhead if you are flower focused.

You can always get the other set later like I did.

maxymods

I would follow newvapes suggestion and purchase the wraparound set if you are dab focused and the showerhead if you are flower focused.

Well, I do concentrates a lot currently, but i was planning on cutting back due to getting into vaping herbs. Is there a noticeable difference in the showerhead with vaping herbs too the point its worth just using titanium? Ill probably just go with the quarts wrap around in the end but just want to get an opinion first

maxymods,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

I ditto this suggestion.

Personally, I started with flowerpot wrap around and then got the Showerhead after. Now, I seldom use the wrap around and it hasnt been used in nearly 3 weeks but the showerhead is on daily. And my Wrap Around has a Sapphire halo on it!

Also, if you dont have access to good flowers or buds, then it would be wise to go with the quartz dish on top of the flowerpot.

Last edited:

maxymods

I ditto this suggestion.

Personally, I started with flowerpot wrap around and then got the Showerhead after. Now, I seldom use the wrap around and it hasnt been used in nearly 3 weeks but the showerhead is on daily.

Also, if you dont have access to good flowers or buds, then it would be wise to go with the quartz dish on top of the flowerpot.
That helps a ton! Im going to go with the showerhead for now and get the other in future if i want it. Thanks

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
That helps a ton! Im going to go with the showerhead for now and get the other in future if i want it. Thanks

This is the correct choice imo. Even someone that primarily dabs (but still has an interest in vaping) should try the showerhead first. I really enjoy the full spectrum effects from flower over the sometimes empty-feeling high of concentrates. I would PREFER hitting flower 90% of the time.

I guess now I have 2 enails so I can use both at once, it'll be a real test, but I already know I like flowers better :)

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Thats is totally what I think. Only complains I have heard are it gets me too fucked up and it is expensive due to customs.

One close friend with a vapcap comes here almost daily so he can use my Showerhead, takes a coffee and leaves. He walks 20 mins just to use my Showerhead and for him it´s totally worth. Could any other vape offer this kind of dedication?
@jardri You're a good mate! I'd love to give one a go and no, I can't think of another. I want one!

Nice to see @muunch popping in, this thread flows so well when everyone jumps in, I absolutely love the 777 experimentation and the up-temping dab stuff that's been happening! This thread is unique because members are always reporting in with what they are trying out and folks trying each other's settings and techniques. All this time and pages of smart, experienced ppl with loads of time with this vape, and still coming up with new ways to tweak the experiences. The FPSH just doesn't seem to get old! Speaking of
old, I've been missing the comedic stylings of @emmdeemo and @steama this year. They funny.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@Shooby I broke my WA with sapphire out a week ago for a couple days then went back on the SH and haven't looked back. We'll see how things go once the rosin is flowin this weekend. I love my dabs and won't ever forget em! I use my SiC halo on my slim base more than the sapphire in the WA. SiC is sick ;)

JCat

Accessory Maker
It reminds me of computer programmers getting tech support, they don't know much about the machines they use just the software they run.
I'm offended!!! :lol:

If your a software developer who grew up in the 80's or earlier, you were pretty close to the hardware and the OS as you grew up and eventually became a software developer because of your passion for technology :)

I know my hardware and OS better than ANY tech support I've ever called ... generally if I call tech support I already know what I want or I'm just simply fucked and know it but just want to confirm :lol:

Anyways ... I know of the software developers you speak of, but my logic has always been the first thing to do with a developer is hand them an unformatted PC and have them set up their own OS and work PC (they should at least be able to do that!)

HD Springer

I'm offended!!! :lol:

If your a software developer who grew up in the 80's or earlier, you were pretty close to the hardware and the OS as you grew up and eventually became a software developer because of your passion for technology :)

I know my hardware and OS better than ANY tech support I've ever called ... generally if I call tech support I already know what I want or I'm just simply fucked and know it but just want to confirm :lol:

Anyways ... I know of the software developers you speak of, but my logic has always been the first thing to do with a developer is hand them an unformatted PC and have them set up their own OS and work PC (they should at least be able to do that!)

I thought this was the English speaking side of FC. Lol.
I have absolutely no idea what was just said. I just know when I turn it on it better fucking work. Just like the FP. Turn that bitch on and it will work no questions asked.

Top Bottom