Canada to legalize in Spring 2017!

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...the OCS site is a complete joke! no pics of buds, just lame ass packaging...

just_the_flu,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

de6b42e294d9c6349f2ee9e827bd9d85fe15601f6822b60b44899f8cda1dedfb.jpg

Last edited:

ginolicious

Made my first order. So excited. Got a gram of Campfire by ALTA Vie and a gram of BEC by redecan. Both are low thc not higher than 10% with high cbd percentages. Campfire is a straight hybrid and the BEC is a indica dominant hydrbid for bed. Got the daytime and nighttime. Campfire was almost $14 a gram. I had to order.

Trying to find which strains I really like and the producers. Never heard of either.

blackstone

Wow Canada the whole world is talking about you for thousands of miles around! It is a great vibe and a sign of acceptance or normality, seriously means a lot to people everywhere!

Toasting greenday eve with some green gorilla and realized that my solo ll would look really kickass in green!

As you are on such a roll with good things happening, I think I can make that happen on this special day!!
2m7i49t.jpg

hans solo

Left coast Canada
Thanks Blackstone,that’s some very cool photoshopping almost the shade I was envisioning maybe a little more cyan or a little less yellow kinda like billiard cloth and I would pick one up. Gotta say the Mystic blue is awesome
It must have something to do with the transperant nature of the color cost and the luminescence effect of the aluminium.

blackstone

Thanks Blackstone,that’s some very cool photoshopping almost the shade I was envisioning maybe a little more cyan or a little less yellow kinda like billiard cloth and I would pick one up. Gotta say the Mystic blue is awesome
It must have something to do with the transperant nature of the color cost and the luminescence effect of the aluminium.

I thought it could do for a Patrick's day or Cypress Hill edition too, but maybe Green day will be a thing there now!
And how nice with a black stem or even green glass, maybe that's overkill?!
I too was really impressed how the blue and the black finishes looked at launch. In pictures it was an amazing effect it must be really nice IRL.
Enjoy your SoloII, and future deliveries! And living in the correct country and system and all that!:tup:

blackstone,
Reactions: Megaton

hans solo

Left coast Canada
Not a fan of the black stem as I like to see where the gunk is at and iso as required.
The green stem is definitely not overkill but in a transparent tint kinda like emerald.
And sapphire or slightly darker for the mystic.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
macbill,
Reactions: Squiby

little maggie

Not Canadian but I loved some of the info provided about cannabis like how to roll a joint and how to roll a tight joint and other instructions. Is vaping going to be slow in hitting the majority of cannabis users in Canada?

little maggie,

hans solo

Left coast Canada
If you believe the news coverage in Canada most of the folk that partakes of the herb only combusts is 20 to22 and has shitloads of tattoos and friends with chainsaw weed vapes. I was majorly impressed that my government run Cannabis store was stocking the mighty,solo etc.

ginolicious

Ordered my pot from Ontario Cannabis Store on legalization day, October 17. Still haven’t received my 2 grams. And it looks like I’m not going to get it for this weekend either. That’s 2 full weekends I didn’t receive my pot. How do these people expect to stay in business and have us buy it? Really? This is frustrating and ridiculous.

hans solo

Left coast Canada
Wow that sucks,legalize it and then make it really hard to get
In B.C. at least we have one bricks and mortar store unfortunately it’s 200 miles from Vancouver.
Glad I stocked up on green.

hans solo,

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
Placed my first order ( B.C) yesterday.
Received a shipping confirmation email a few hours later.
I may get lucky and receive it by weeks end.:clap:
Impressed by the selection....

Grey hair,
Reactions: hans solo

lazylathe

Almost there...
Well so much for Ontario...
Orders cancelled without notice, items missing from shipments, no shipping notifications, no email or telephone support and so far, no contingency plan revealed due to the rolling Canada Post strikes!
And last but not least, the 1 to 3 day shipping even before the strike was ludicrous!

From what I have seen posted on Reddit, I am not leaving the MOM market until they figure their S#$T out.
No way I am paying over $50 for 3.5g of Pink Kush...
I get double that amount for the same price and better quality.

I would say give them a year to figure it out and get production to shelf faster so that they are not shipping months old, bone dry herb.
In time it can be a good thing but best to avoid it for now!
Just my :2c:

Top Bottom