Gear Bubbleman Trinity Tank

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
awesome, thanks! I love the option to replace just a the coil since this thing would mostly be used with rosin, which can be very dirty.

If you can reverse the flow on a dirty coil in theory you can push out the dirty pieces that will clog the coil, this might be achieved if anyone wants to try it out.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC just curious, I know it's designed for 10+% terpene content, but wondering how it handles raw distillate?

The tank is designed to take on all oils that flow at room temperature.

The reason we say it’s designed for oil with terps is because current tanks can’t really handle Oils with high terpene content.

In other words you are good to go.

One rule we ask everyone to follow with their oil. Make sure no plant matter is inside and it flows at room temp. As long as this standard is met your on your way.

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Will try but for now got some good news.

Holiday Sale

35% off Trinity kits and Trinity tanks

Use coupon code: Bubbleman
This is great news but when will you add the Trinity XL as an option to purchase with the Blue River Terpenes.

The code does not work for Trinity XL tanks? Is it not supposed to?

Also, will this code work on the Terpenes by chance?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
This is great news but when will you add the Trinity XL as an option to purchase with the Blue River Terpenes.

The code does not work for Trinity XL tanks? Is it not supposed to?

Also, will this code work on the Terpenes by chance?

Code is for the Kits and and Regular Trinity Tanks.

The code can’t work with the terps because of the low profit margin we have.

Now as far as adding the XL to the terps we will once we have them in. Currently it’s on pre order.

And no the code won’t work on the XL

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yes it is, and cheap shipping cost too.

When TeamGreen will get the XL for sale, please?
Just noticed the Trinity tank is now only 9.99£ (it was 14.99 when I bought mine) in this shop.

Not as good as the deal @nosmoking was mentioned but we are in Europe...

Unfortunately Team Green can’t compete with our sales.

They have th go through shipping, Vat and different overhead costs to get this to Europe but they do have their own sales at the moment.

420democrat

Want to order a few tanks while sale is going
Will the kit battery work with the xl tanks coming? Does the battery work better than a typical sub ohm mod? I know it looks a lot sleeker

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Want to order a few tanks while sale is going
Will the kit battery work with the xl tanks coming? Does the battery work better than a typical sub ohm mod? I know it looks a lot sleeker

Yes kit and battery will work with XL tank.

The few differences between our battery and a mod is Size, TC and battery life.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just got my first tank in and it looks like a really solid cart. I can see how easy this will be to keep clean. My terps come in a day or two and I will begin mixing and be able to join the discussion. Very excited reusable carts are finally a thing. :tup:

Just curious what kind of extract are you planning to thin to the cart?

I'm curious to hear about peoples experiences using terpenes to thin concentrates. I recently used some terps on some non winterized extract and it took way more than I was expecting to adjust the viscosity in a noticeable way.

invertedisdead,

Danksta

Just curious what kind of extract are you planning to thin to the cart?

I'm curious to hear about peoples experiences using terpenes to thin concentrates. I recently used some terps on some non winterized extract and it took way more than I was expecting to adjust the viscosity in a noticeable way.

I've got some rosin I was going to try first as I assume that will break down best. I was considering shatter, but had a feeling that would require more terps versus this rosin that is kinda waxy/budder.

I'm not planning to use any heat. I REALLY hope that is not needed as it kinda defeats the purpose of paying for terps.

I'm holding out hope making our custom carts is the way to go. I see mad potential in having a collection of my own premade carts. F those disposables...

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Rosin is full of plant fats and lipids. Its terpene content depends on the cultivar, how it was grown, and how the rosin was extruded. Rosin is a heat assisted pressure extrusion, and the more heat applied, the less terpenes there will be. Bubble hash rosin is far superior to flower rosin and contains a lot less "other" (non cannabinoid and terpene constituents) than flower rosin which is pressed through the plant material itself. Bubble hash rosin generally is 'cleaner' and more easily retains more terpenes since it can be pressed at a lower temperature. The more terpenes in your extract the less additional terpenes need to be added to get it to flow.

If you have a solvent extract that was made at low temperatures, was run on a closed loop with cryo dewaxing, or winterized, it doesn't likely have much, if any at all, plant fats, and shouldn't require a ton of terpenes to thin out.

Let us know what you find works best for you! I'm not sharing my experiences here because I'm probably the only one using Trinity carts that has to add stable concentrates to their extract to thicken it up to get it to work in the Trinity :rofl:

Danksta

Got my tanks and terps in on Friday and played around...

The tank has lots of potential. I like it once I got it filled. I REALLY hope the XL has a bigger opening. These will never catch on if they don't get easier to fill. The glass syringe they give you is too big for the opening. They should have given us needles, I don't know how you guys have the patience to put up with these. :bang: lol

Once I got it full hours later the actual cart works REALLY great and didn't give me a bad taste EVER. So I see the potential of these and think the future of refillable carts looks and tastes great! :D

The terps are great as we all know. I had to use more than expected to make a sauce but it's whatever, now I got a cart with something tasty.

Moving forward I have to work on my sauce tek and source cheaper terps. Denver Terps has never gotten back to me after I placed an order. Where else are you guys getting your terps that are actually GOOD?

I also got some of the Terp Syrup....save your money :2c: Really disappointing. I've made tastier water out of stems and shake. I used 4 whole droppers in glass of water and barely noticed it.

Terps are great but I see this new industry much like the CBD industry. Full of products no one needs. :myday:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Got my tanks and terps in on Friday and played around...

The tank has lots of potential. I like it once I got it filled. I REALLY hope the XL has a bigger opening. These will never catch on if they don't get easier to fill. The glass syringe they give you is too big for the opening. They should have given us needles, I don't know how you guys have the patience to put up with these. :bang: lol

Once I got it full hours later the actual cart works REALLY great and didn't give me a bad taste EVER. So I see the potential of these and think the future of refillable carts looks and tastes great! :D

The terps are great as we all know. I had to use more than expected to make a sauce but it's whatever, now I got a cart with something tasty.

Moving forward I have to work on my sauce tek and source cheaper terps. Denver Terps has never gotten back to me after I placed an order. Where else are you guys getting your terps that are actually GOOD?

I also got some of the Terp Syrup....save your money :2c: Really disappointing. I've made tastier water out of stems and shake. I used 4 whole droppers in glass of water and barely noticed it.

Terps are great but I see this new industry much like the CBD industry. Full of products no one needs. :myday:
My blue river terps from w9 came with that little green plastic tip to put on the glass syringe that let me get it in there. I agree though not much room and without it that would be a huge pain to do.
IMG_20170922_155442.jpg

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

My blue river terps from w9 came with that little green plastic tip to put on the glass syringe that let me get it in there. I agree though not much room and without it that would be a huge pain to do.
IMG_20170922_155442.jpg

No wonder I struggled, I was not given one of those.

EDIT: Have any of you guys mixed in the glass syringe? Seems like a way to waste less.

Last edited:
Top Bottom