Gear Bubbleman Trinity Tank

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Cool I'll have to try one
Do you know where to get a vial/glass with a conical bottom large enough to stick on a hot plate with magnetic stir?

Maybe try this? i would look at the 10ml versions as it gives you lots of room to mix so it wont spill over.

Plus doing a full 0.25ml of terpenes with 2-6 grams of oil at the same time makes it really nice

@420democrat

Sorry forgot the link.

https://www.theworldinscents.com/products/high-recovery-v-vials-cyber-week-offer

Last edited:

420democrat

mc

Maybe try this? i would look at the 10ml versions as it gives you lots of room to mix so it wont spill over.

Plus doing a full 0.25ml of terpenes with 2-6 grams of oil at the same time makes it really nice

@420democrat

Sorry forgot the link.

https://www.theworldinscents.com/products/high-recovery-v-vials-cyber-week-offer

Should my trinity be getting as hot as it does? After just a few pulls the thing is too hot to touch the glass and the battery starts to get hot. A couple more pulls and the mouthpiece quickly gets to get too hot for my lips.

mc,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Should my trinity be getting as hot as it does? After just a few pulls the thing is too hot to touch the glass and the battery starts to get hot. A couple more pulls and the mouthpiece quickly gets to get too hot for my lips.

Yes if cool down hits are not done and not allowed to rest between hits.

You have the understand normal tanks this size usually use about 6 watts of power while the Trinity uses 14 watts.

You chain vaping it usually will not give it ample time to cool down.

That is why Cool down hits and is recommended waiting a min or 2 between hits.

The XL is wider by 3mm and longer by 10mm.

Also using it under TC on our next gen Mod we have coming out keeps it from getting warm that fast specially with the new XL.

mc

Yes if cool down hits are not done and not allowed to rest between hits.

You have the understand normal tanks this size usually use about 6 watts of power while the Trinity uses 14 watts.

You chain vaping it usually will not give it ample time to cool down.

That is why Cool down hits and is recommended waiting a min or 2 between hits.

The XL is wider by 3mm and longer by 10mm.

Also using it under TC on our next gen Mod we have coming out keeps it from getting warm that fast specially with the new XL.

great thanks! So will I be stuck buying a new full kit for the xl version? I just purchased the kit and a spare tank.

mc,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
great thanks! So will I be stuck buying a new full kit for the xl version? I just purchased the kit and a spare tank.

Not really you can just get the Tank as they are available to be purchased separately.

I am putting up the product page right now will do pictures later on.

https://www.w9tech.com/cartridges/bubbleman-trinity-xl-tank/

Soon as i get a production model in my hands as all the ones i have have been scratched up to much to be used for photo shoot.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC Looking awesome!! Any pictures you can share of the replacement heaters? I pre-ordered anyway, couldn't resist!

Also does this mean Persei v6 will be finally hitting the market?

We have the final production model being produced right now but we have decided to make the 8 a side loading mod. The Persei will be Temperature control line to be used with the Trinity, AC, Triton and Hercules line that will be a Single 18650 with top loader. It will be designed specifically for our attachments.

So recap

New Persei is not a side loading mod the 8 will be a side loading mod.

Our signature

Omicron Persei 8 product line will once again be full.

And on that note here is a look at the tank @elmoe420

This first image is the tank second version of the XL prototype.

FMsge6N.jpg

This versions which is the third version of the Trinity XL shows the third version top is now two piece to allow faster refills.

3b8wmCB.jpg

The Final Trinity XL tank will be 10mm longer and have different bottom orings.

The length increase is needed to help reduce heat.

Also you will see a side flow air flow that will now allow it to work with all mods.

Last edited:

elmoe420

We have the final production model being produced right now but we have decided to make the 8 a side loading mod. The Persei will be Temperature control line to be used with the Trinity, AC, Triton and Hercules line that will be a Single 18650 with top loader. It will be designed specifically for our attachments.

So recap

Our signature

The Final Trinity XL tank will be 10mm longer and have different bottom orings.

The length increase is needed to help reduce heat.

Also you will see a side flow air flow that will now allow it to work with all mods.

Looks great man. I'm a big fan of the gen 1 Trinity and you fixed I think all of my major complaints in this second gen. Can't wait to try it! I got 2g of distillate in the fridge waiting just for this guy!

Only thing to add is for gen 3 I'd love to see you experiment with top airflow designs.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician

So recap

Our signature

Awesome holiday news... I can't wait to buy a new Persei!

Now, I am most looking forward to seeing and trying the new Trinities, and finding a favorite style/size...
And then campaigning to have a Nibbler made for it, of course. I mean, it looks like there's already an O ring groove for one in the mouthpiece of the first gen Trinity :)

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Looks great man. I'm a big fan of the gen 1 Trinity and you fixed I think all of my major complaints in this second gen. Can't wait to try it! I got 2g of distillate in the fridge waiting just for this guy!

Only thing to add is for gen 3 I'd love to see you experiment with top airflow designs.

Gen 3 huh that’s already getting its second version of the prototype to finalize, but we are already ahead of that and have produced the first gen 5 prototype as gen 4 needs some work.

You will enjoy it.

Awesome holiday news... I can't wait to buy a new Persei!

Now, I am most looking forward to seeing and trying the new Trinities, and finding a favorite style/size...
And then campaigning to have a Nibbler made for it, of course. I mean, it looks like there's already an O ring groove for one in the mouthpiece of the first gen Trinity :)

We have thought about making a nibbler for it and have a prototype for the original once we are done with the Trinity line we’ll get into getting a nibblers out.

@mc the new Trinity XL should be better then the standard Trinity for heat reduction but we are working on it and will have a fix for it I think with our Persei.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So is that one piece with the holes and coil inside the replacement heater that we can buy extra of?

Not sure i understand what you mean.

But i think i get it.

The top is the tank and the bottom image shows it taken apart for cleaning.

The heater is the tube part that has the small holes.

mc

Not sure i understand what you mean.

But i think i get it.

The top is the tank and the bottom image shows it taken apart for cleaning.

The heater is the tube part that has the small holes.

Someone posted a link on your website for the Trinity XL replacement heater. That's what I assumed was the heater you showed here.

mc,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Someone posted a link on your website for the Trinity XL replacement heater. That's what I assumed was the heater you showed here.

Not that i know of but i think you got mixed up and thought the original Trinity was the heater.

But its all good.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Top Bottom