• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear Bubbleman Trinity Tank

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
The term "sauce" has unfortunately very generic, and not enough to base a suggestion off. What is it? Is it a hydrocarbon extract, with granular crystals of THC-a present? If so I would not suggest loading it into the Trinity; the THC-a crystals aren't likely to feed through the inlet holes, and you will build up a lot of crystal growth on the inner walls of the tank, instead of being able to vape it.

Is it a solventless sauce, perhaps made from a mechanically separated fractional repress of rosin, ala "solventless THCa" and the terp goo added back in? That should work. Is it a recombined distillate/terpene slurry? That should work too (no crystal growth in THC)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The term "sauce" has unfortunately very generic, and not enough to base a suggestion off. What is it? Is it a hydrocarbon extract, with granular crystals of THC-a present? If so I would not suggest loading it into the Trinity; the THC-a crystals aren't likely to feed through the inlet holes, and you will build up a lot of crystal growth on the inner walls of the tank, instead of being able to vape it.

Is it a solventless sauce, perhaps made from a mechanically separated fractional repress of rosin, ala "solventless THCa" and the terp goo added back in? That should work. Is it a recombined distillate/terpene slurry? That should work too (no crystal growth in THC)

Hydrocarbon extract but no THCA crystals, not a true high terp pouroff, it was pull-n-snap I post processed with a touch of heat. It's real thick, but thin enough that it fills back in after scooping a dab.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
So it seems like the Trinity works best with thicker oils? I have some thick sauce that still fills itself in after scooping a dab out - would this work in the Trinity without diluting?

I've only run one fill through the Trinity so far, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but that seems perfect for the Trinity.

What you have is thinner than what I ran through my first fill, and my tank self fed except for one time.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Quick question, please: Is the Trinity tank totally cleanable?

I ask cause i have different concentrates to test with and some are slightly "dirtier" than others (more plant matters, fat and waxes) but ideal for the Trinity i think since not hard shatter (most of my extractions are shatters).
Now I'm just awaiting for Monday the terpènes I ordered ... I plan to use the smaller amount I can to get a bit of flavor cause this concentrate is not really tasty (but doesn't taste bad at all, just neutral).

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Quick question, please: Is the Trinity tank totally cleanable?

I ask cause i have different concentrates to test with and some are slightly "dirtier" than others (more plant matters, fat and waxes) but ideal for the Trinity i think since not hard shatter (most of my extractions are shatters).
Now I'm just awaiting for Monday the terpènes I ordered ... I plan to use the smaller amount I can to get a bit of flavor cause this concentrate is not really tasty (but doesn't taste bad at all, just neutral).

Yes, cleaning tutorial videos available at www.bubblemanbrand.com ;

mixchu69

Been a big fan of w9. Interested in trinity tank. Do you think it will work with sugared up moxie shatter with some blue river temps? So that $55 blue river vial will give me 5 drops=can mix 5 grams? Any favorite flavor for the blue river temps?

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
https://airvapor.store/c6-5-pack-ccell-w-plastic-mouthpiece/

I think it's silicon ...

The ccell c6 cartridges are much better In taste and vaping then liberty V9 cartridges. I would love to get my hands on the trinity or the new triton tank .. I live in Europe so it's not that easy.

Get the one's with the ceramic tips, & 1 ml 1.3ohms refillable,
screw on easy straight C02oil or distillate.
https://shopapexlab.com/product/1-0ml-ccell-glass-ceramic-vaporizer-cartridge-th210/

These guys are great, but big demand ,
it's bottom air flow, but never had a leak
with thickest oil/distillate, just chimney
creep after 4 or 5 refill, push paper clip

all fix for 3 more refills.
Not having much luck with V9's,
Week hits , drinks oil , clogging in chimney
and terrible draw with open vents.
Too much air, not enough vapor.
Refills feel weird and small only 500mg
Got it in Tc mode SS 1.29ohms, but I am a
Noob with the Evic two so who knows.
Power mode works best, but couldn't touch the
power hits I get from the little ccell pen or
evic mod in power mode.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: Vapology

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Received my terps yesterday from Alchimia (Gorilla Glue in fact but not from weed... sadly) so I was able to test the Trinity tank.

I mixed 0.6g with 1 drop, filled the tank (it was not easy cause my syringe was too big, so I do it with a dabber like I was doing with the old EO carts), waited 1 and half hour and took some hits.

I got the 2 first dry hits, no vapor and slightly bad taste and the oil reached the heater and got vapor (at 12w), very thick but the terps didn't taste like expected, not very intense but not very floral too (although idk how taste GG), I have to mention the concentrate I use is potent but not very tasty cause I used high heat to purge evenly (first try DME extraction.... and last!)

This morning, after a dozen of hits the tank doesn't leak and it's still quasi-full.

More to come!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The brand is Cali Terpènes and I payed around 25€ for a 5ml vial of Gorilla Glue terpènes profile. I think I didn't put a true drop in the mix I done cause it only gave a small touch of flavor and since it rests at least 8-9 drops (or half-drops) in the vial, if I continue to use this amount in my mix it will last for long.

Do you think a sort of "beginner kit" including the Trinity Tank, a glass vial, a syringe,(a dab tool)and a 5ml terpènes vial would be a good idea? or at least a syringe cause it's not something you get at home, habitually, and if you get one it's not designed to handle this product... do you use a special sort of syringe or the same I can get in a medical store?

Totally happy with the Trinity, I still think the Hercule is the best but I can't use it in a lot of situations , the Trinity can be used in public without any issue except the smell, my mix smell intensively like fresh hash.... and the liquid in the tank is very dark, darker than e-liquids are!
But I like how the taste stays very good, thick clouds at 11W (higher wattage makes me cough), restricted airflow but very smooth vapor, so smooth I can chain a lot of hits.... until I'm realizing I'm too much medicated!

How frequent is a full cleaning (I know it depends the wax quality)? Do you clean it between loads or when you use a different strain?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Do you think a sort of "beginner kit" including the Trinity Tank, a glass vial, a syringe,(a dab tool)and a 5ml terpènes vial would be a good idea? or at least a syringe cause it's not something you get at home, habitually, and if you get one it's not designed to handle this product... do you use a special sort of syringe or the same I can get in a medical store?

I bought .25ml of the Clifford Strain Terpene mix from Blue River on UpTech. It was only $60 and includes a syringe with 1 attachment as well as a pipette. They also offer the option to include a Trinity tank for only $6 or $7 more and I am extremely upset with myself for not taking that option. I already had one unused tank but I really could be testing two right now if I would have taken the option.

The glass pipette is for pulling the terpenes out of their container and adding them drop at a time onto your wax. The syringe is for loading the wax into the tank. The nozzle attachment fits on the syringe to get further down in the tank but really only works if you heat your material or if it is really viscous.

The .25ml terpene sample is about 8-10 drops. Maybe a little more but it looks like I have 3 drops left and I used about 6-7 to get one gram of slightly sugary shatter. The mix was still rather thick and required a heat up to be transferred from the syringe to the trinity tank and I made a little bit of a mess which means I wasted/lost some material.

The terpenes, pipette and syringe all came in a silver sealed pouch that once torn opened smelled of straight dank. These terpenes smell very strong and taste goes along with that but its so natural of a taste and smell.

I just started testing this all today so I don't want to actually comment on the performance or usage experience with the Trinity Tank and the Blue River terpenes but so far the two sessions I have had were much better than the standard pre-filled carts I get as far as effect and flavor go.

Hoosier

I bought .25ml of the Clifford Strain Terpene mix from Blue River on UpTech. It was only $60 and includes a syringe with 1 attachment as well as a pipette. They also offer the option to include a Trinity tank for only $6 or $7 more and I am extremely upset with myself for not taking that option. I already had one unused tank but I really could be testing two right now if I would have taken the option.

The glass pipette is for pulling the terpenes out of their container and adding them drop at a time onto your wax. The syringe is for loading the wax into the tank. The nozzle attachment fits on the syringe to get further down in the tank but really only works if you heat your material or if it is really viscous.

The .25ml terpene sample is about 8-10 drops. Maybe a little more but it looks like I have 3 drops left and I used about 6-7 to get one gram of slightly sugary shatter. The mix was still rather thick and required a heat up to be transferred from the syringe to the trinity tank and I made a little bit of a mess which means I wasted/lost some material.

The terpenes, pipette and syringe all came in a silver sealed pouch that once torn opened smelled of straight dank. These terpenes smell very strong and taste goes along with that but its so natural of a taste and smell.

I just started testing this all today so I don't want to actually comment on the performance or usage experience with the Trinity Tank and the Blue River terpenes but so far the two sessions I have had were much better than the standard pre-filled carts I get as far as effect and flavor go.
$40 in terps for a single gram? Yikes!

Hoosier

Not sure why 6 drops are used but I use about 2 per gram.

Lately I have started to add a drop of bergamot oil along with the terpenes to add some extra benefits to my oil.

Total of 3 including terpenes.

What concentrate formate you starting with (shatter, wax, distillate)?

Hoosier,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Not sure why 6 drops are used but I use about 2 per gram.

Lately I have started to add a drop of bergamot oil along with the terpenes to add some extra benefits to my oil.

Total of 3 including terpenes.
The starting material was pretty solid. You mention in the past that it takes 3-4 drops per gram. Now 2? I think its safe to say it varies but lets not get everyones hopes up. I bought the .25ml bottle knowing that it could take the entire bottle to turn 1 gram of shatter into a sauce. Its better going in this way rather than have more optimistic and possibly less realistic expectations.

So far, I cannot complain at all about my experience with the Blue River terpenes.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
What concentrate formate you starting with (shatter, wax, distillate)?

Distillate would require about 1 and 1 from each as it’s already thin but for wax I do 2-1 most times or 2 depending how I feel. Shatter have not done it yet In the Trinity but from past experience with our prefilled tanks back in the day we would do about 3 drops per gram.

The starting material was pretty solid. You mention in the past that it takes 3-4 drops per gram. Now 2? I think its safe to say it varies but lets not get everyones hopes up. I bought the .25ml bottle knowing that it could take the entire bottle to turn 1 gram of shatter into a sauce. Its better going in this way rather than have more optimistic and possibly less realistic expectations.

So far, I cannot complain at all about my experience with the Blue River terpenes.

You are correct starting material matters but please see above answer as my 2 drops is for wax.

mc

I just tried the Trinity for the first time. I used 2.1 grams of semi soft year old flower rosin that was really thick. I used 8-9ish drops total and use heat to mix it and use a syringe to load it. I primed it a few times and it's already working great. I could have probably backed off 2-3 drops.

I ordered the ACDC outdoor grade 2 terps from BR at the 60$ discount. So it's costing about 5-6 canadian per drop. Not so bad but I'm not sure I'd pay those crazy normal prices.

Either way, GJ on the Trinity, it works great and the materials are great.

mc

@THC SCIENTIFIC I see there is a Triton link and price on the store. Guessing it's the tank and battery. Will there be an option just to buy the tank?

If I order the Trinity Tank will I be upset I didn't wait?

I think overloading the Triton will lead to burnt oil since it's just a leak proof cup for coils design. It'll be much like the puffco plus or source buckets but with the options of actual metal coils. I think the appeal of the Triton is just the non leaking bottom, not so much loading it with a days worth or wax. please correct me if I'm mistaken.

The trinity will be the cart solution for sure, it's working really well.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I just tried the Trinity for the first time. I used 2.1 grams of semi soft year old flower rosin that was really thick. I used 8-9ish drops total and use heat to mix it and use a syringe to load it. I primed it a few times and it's already working great. I could have probably backed off 2-3 drops.

I ordered the ACDC outdoor grade 2 terps from BR at the 60$ discount. So it's costing about 5-6 canadian per drop. Not so bad but I'm not sure I'd pay those crazy normal prices.

Either way, GJ on the Trinity, it works great and the materials are great.

Look for the Trinity XL most likely available around December 15th

@THC SCIENTIFIC I see there is a Triton link and price on the store. Guessing it's the tank and battery. Will there be an option just to buy the tank?

If I order the Trinity Tank will I be upset I didn't wait?

The Two are different animals. One is a Load as you go the other is a Tank style that slow feeds the heater.

Forgot to mention that the Triton is priced by itself right now.

Cost is not 100% set it in stone as im still waiting on the last coil to be made. Final cost will be determined once we have the final package done.

Just please understand final cost is determined by the quality of the materials and the Triton is packed with it.

Last edited:

Danksta

How are you guys creating your solutions and filling the tanks? The official video doesn't really help much. I plan to use BHO likely for my first attempt. I was going to use a glass jar on top of a warm surface with about .5g and use up to 2 drops of terps and stir til evening mixed. Does this sound like a good plan?

Or can we just pulse the battery and mix inside the tank?

Danksta,

420democrat

So I can use the trinity tank with my mods? Or do I need a w9tech mod as well? I use the smoke g150

420democrat,

420democrat

How are you guys creating your solutions and filling the tanks? The official video doesn't really help much. I plan to use BHO likely for my first attempt. I was going to use a glass jar on top of a warm surface with about .5g and use up to 2 drops of terps and stir til evening mixed. Does this sound like a good plan?

Or can we just pulse the battery and mix inside the tank?
I don't have a tank yet but what I do is fill a saucepan with some water and stick a glass dish in it than stick my glass container with concentrate in add terps/ejuice etc and stir over the heat for a while than bam load into syringe and fill your device of choice
I wouldn't try to mixnwithout heat and a good amount of stirring

420democrat,
Reactions: Danksta

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So I can use the trinity tank with my mods? Or do I need a w9tech mod as well? I use the smoke g150

You can use the Trinity on any sub ohm device that can operate between 0.03 - 2.0 ohms in TC mode.

It is a 510 connection and uses a hybrid Titanium/SiC heater.

@Danksta never mix in a tank. I would use a v shaped vial aka conical vials it make sure that the tip of the syringe will reach the bottom of the vial to suck up all the extract.

420democrat

You can use the Trinity on any sub ohm device that can operate between 0.03 - 2.0 ohms in TC mode.

It is a 510 connection and uses a hybrid Titanium/SiC heater.

@Danksta never mix in a tank. I would use a v shaped vial aka conical vials it make sure that the tip of the syringe will reach the bottom of the vial to suck up all the extract.
Cool I'll have to try one
Do you know where to get a vial/glass with a conical bottom large enough to stick on a hot plate with magnetic stir?

Top Bottom