Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Dynalowrider

I haven't read all of this thread, but I'm trying. I got a CFX in the mail today. I tried to search for how to clean it. The mouthpiece is easy "Smoke Soap" soak.
How do you clean the bowel? How do you
The owner's manual says, "Do not clean CFX other than instructed by Boundless Technology, LLC."
So I have a vape, herb and no instructions to clean. HELP ME Please. Doc

Dynalowrider,

Milkytime

You can swab the inside of the bowl with Iso q tip seems popular. Just be careful to only hit the ceramic with it as the red O ring or the outside plastic seems to get stripped by the Iso. I did a couple burn off on my CF without Iso swab and never had an off taste but it seems some others get more residue than others. I'm asthmatic so I usually am pretty sensitive to off tastes.

@Boundless Vape Technology live stream today?

waxdab23

I haven't read all of this thread, but I'm trying. I got a CFX in the mail today. I tried to search for how to clean it. The mouthpiece is easy "Smoke Soap" soak.
How do you clean the bowel? How do you
The owner's manual says, "Do not clean CFX other than instructed by Boundless Technology, LLC."
So I have a vape, herb and no instructions to clean. HELP ME Please. Doc

Do a search in this thread for posts made by @Vitolo. He gave me really good cleaning instructions maybe a month or so ago.

Dynalowrider

I used the WPA, and I really like this thing, good milk with the "Orbiter" and the "Pnwt".
Now my question. The mouthpiece, the metal bushing that goes in the bowel when installing the mp, is it supposed to be a screen? To me it looks like in use you would get a mouthpiece full of herb. Is something missing here? The WPA screen was covered with abv when done with the session.
Is the screen missing? Doc

Dynalowrider,

Cl4ud3

I used the WPA, and I really like this thing, good milk with the "Orbiter" and the "Pnwt".
Now my question. The mouthpiece, the metal bushing that goes in the bowel when installing the mp, is it supposed to be a screen? To me it looks like in use you would get a mouthpiece full of herb. Is something missing here? The WPA screen was covered with abv when done with the session.
Yeah that is a slight issue with the WPA, the screen that comes with it isn't fine enough. I've been playing around but without cutting up a normal pipe screen I can't find a solution. I guess cotton in the WPA stem could work.
Glad your liking the unit :)

Cl4ud3,

Dynalowrider

Is the mouthpiece supposed to have a screen on the metal bushing that goes into the bowel? I don't want to use this if it is missing parts. PLEASE HELP. Doc

Dynalowrider,

waxdab23

Yeah that is a slight issue with the WPA, the screen that comes with it isn't fine enough. I've been playing around but without cutting up a normal pipe screen I can't find a solution. I guess cotton in the WPA stem could work.
Glad your liking the unit :)

I think he meant that the regular mouthpiece is missing its screen. The answer is yes, there's supposed to be a screen there just the same as the WPA.

That's weird that you don't have one. I'm sure Boundless would send you another. Or you can use a regular pipe screen or even better an ELB top cap pressed onto the mp.

waxdab23,
Reactions: Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3

I think he meant that the regular mouthpiece is missing its screen. The answer is yes, there's supposed to be a screen there just the same as the WPA.

That's weird that you don't have one. I'm sure Boundless would send you another. Or you can use a regular pipe screen or even better an ELB top cap pressed onto the mp.
Ah yeah I misread it completely DOH!
http://420vapezone.com/boundless-cf-cfx-modifications/ mouthpiece pics and mods for you Doc.
They changed the old mouthpiece to have a cap and screen similar to the WPA.

Cl4ud3,
Reactions: waxdab23

Dynalowrider

Kept looking on YT and found a "How to replace the mp screen. While watching it I happened to look down on the floor. I see this little dot on the floor about the size of a pencil eraser. Picked it up and low and behold it was a little screen. Been there all night.
Yee-haa, Thanks everybody, for the good vibes. It helped. Doc

waxdab23

Kept looking on YT and found a "How to replace the mp screen. While watching it I happened to look down on the floor. I see this little dot on the floor about the size of a pencil eraser. Picked it up and low and behold it was a little screen. Been there all night.
Yee-haa, Thanks everybody, for the good vibes. It helped. Doc

Hahahahahhahaha that's awesome!

Dynalowrider

I was on 420 Vape Zone reading about the WPA. I found this:
"It locks directly into the CF and CFX the same way the “cooling unit” does."
What is the "cooling unit"? I searched but no find. Tried to jump around in the thread to find it. No luck.
What is it? Doc
So I kept looking. Are they talking about the Mighty cooling unit? If so does this work with the CFX?

Last edited:
Dynalowrider,

Cl4ud3

I was on 420 Vape Zone reading about the WPA. I found this:
"It locks directly into the CF and CFX the same way the “cooling unit” does."
What is the "cooling unit"? I searched but no find. Tried to jump around in the thread to find it. No luck.
What is it? Doc
So I kept looking. Are they talking about the Mighty cooling unit? If so does this work with the CFX?
They are calling the mouthpiece the cooling unit. I guess it goes back to the mighty/crafty calling its lid that.

Vitolo

Vaporist
They are calling the mouthpiece the cooling unit
The base piece that the mouthpiece snaps into......
is a 2 part casing that you can pull apart to get access to the back of the silver filter.
The 2 halves that you can snap bak together, as well as the silver filter (which also unscrews) is the cooling unit.

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
ahh there you have it.
It depends on if you look up the donkey's rear or down it's throat.
One man's mouthpiece assembly is another man's cooling unit assembly.
The trick is in the word Assembly.

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
Just watched the live stream, kinda bummed i didn't win a vape, oh well. But the CFV looks pretty sweet, i bet a lot of ppl will prefer it to the CFX just because the vapor is supposed to be a bit smoother even at those high temps.

Cl4ud3

Just watched the live stream, kinda bummed i didn't win a vape, oh well. But the CFV looks pretty sweet, i bet a lot of ppl will prefer it to the CFX just because the vapor is supposed to be a bit smoother even at those high temps.
It looks so nice in that red colour but my ocd is forcing me to keep it black :D
They seem to do a giveaway every stream so you might get lucky next time.

Dynalowrider

I'm looking for ideas to design a Delta3 (Ratchett), stand for the CFX, CF, or any Boundless vape.
Need a place to hold up the vapes, a place for the WPA, the dry herb can, the Liquid/Waxy Chamber, packing tool/dabber, cleaning brush.
Let's have some ideas, folks. Here's a chance to gain immortality. You will be able to say, "see that feature on the CF stand I thought of that". Doc

Dynalowrider,
Top Bottom