Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Justpassedu

Just twist it hard place your thumb on the other side as it starts to loosen , it's prob very resonated but it should unscrew, there are threads. Maybe a alcohol soak.

subway13029

Take mp apart totally and hold one side and screw with other side and it will come loose..it was little difficult at first @stickstones...I had no luck using the fm pods as they were a little small..I had awesome luck using the wax pod that comes with this vape and taking the cotton out and using it with dry erb..it worked great...

Putricio

I ended up trimming a screen I had laying around and put it in between the upper and lower half of the mouthpiece. It improved the airflow quite a bit over the stock screen.

subway13029

Im not to sure they will hqve replaceable batteries @little maggie...mine as well go ahead and get one..cfx has full temp control and cf has 5 pre set temps..ive got the cf and im good but ive got the crafty for custom temp selection..figured the cf is my "crafty" and ive got my mighty as my mighty..lol

Edit...imho the pruce on these cnt be beat...especially with isolated air path and the taste on these..blows other similar priced vapes out of the water..and with the concentrate can they provide blows giant clouds with dry herb..i think it increases the conduction(or radiant )because i get that conduction taste from using the can and im sure its from the can itself heating up and holding heat but giant clouds on 370..

Last edited:
subway13029,

ginolicious

Are they intending to provide a better screen as an add on for less restrictive draws? That would be nice if we could replace the screens oppose to removing completely. Rather not inhale tasty treats ahaha. Anyone feel the same?

ginolicious,

subway13029

Yeah its not really a screen..well it is a screen but its like 5 tiny holes..kinda like a fm screen..the way they have it doesnt seem to lend itself.to simply swapping out..unless they just use a regular type screen inside the top cooling unit esque piece would be like storz and bickel does with the mighty and crafty..these 2 vapes emulate those a ton imo..i mean 2 versions that conpare favorable to the s and b models and if you lok down into heating chamber underneath the bottom screen the heating element even looks similar to s and b..well maybo not the element but the way the top of it looks..metal with holes going around it ..its looks very similar to what my mighty looks under the bottom screen.

little maggie

Ok just watched the video and then went to the website. I knew that the CFX is out of stock. But on the website it says that it is out of stock but doesn't measure the CF at all. I missed it if they said they weren't making it anymore.

Last edited:
little maggie,

VaporSipper

Hey guys, didn't get a chance to watch the video live, but just watched it now and don't remember seeing you talk about whether or not the CFX will be user updatable to the C and F switching. Thanks!

VaporSipper,

little maggie

Hey guys, didn't get a chance to watch the video live, but just watched it now and don't remember seeing you talk about whether or not the CFX will be user updatable to the C and F switching. Thanks!
I just watched it and I think the switching is part of the hybrid. But he did say that the next batch would offer Celsius. I waited a couple of days too long to order. I hope the FC discount will be included in the next batch.

Although I think it's becoming a pattern that if I decide to buy something the wait increases. Still waiting for the Zion, Milaana, and woody Dynavape.

Last edited:
little maggie,

Tommy10

Anyone tested something similar to glass flowers like in the accent? I know hear sinks in the HA work well for small bowls with huge extraction. Haven't used one, but from what I'm hearing about the apparent convection but the apparent conduction it reminds me of the HA oven. Could be something, not sure what would work well in the bowl to hold heat.

Tommy10,

BuzzDanklin

@Tommy10 small loads work well on their own if you tamp it down into a puck and then draw slow enough that it doesnt move around.

I tried a load tonight with only .05-.1 and poked it down to a thin puck on the bottom of the oven. I took slow draws for 5 minutes, and when the auto shutoff turned off I checked and the herb had stayed at the bottom and had evenly vaped.

Mr. Me2

@Tommy10 small loads work well on their own if you tamp it down into a puck and then draw slow enough that it doesnt move around.

I tried a load tonight with only .05-.1 and poked it down to a thin puck on the bottom of the oven. I took slow draws for 5 minutes, and when the auto shutoff turned off I checked and the herb had stayed at the bottom and had evenly vaped.
Hey Buzz, did you try using the Crafty orange tool as a tamper? Is it a perfect fit for the Boundless oven?

Mr. Me2,

ginolicious

I watched the stream about time. I left a comment on it as well. I hope I was not too critical guys. I love the vape. Looks great. Just offering suggestions to make it better.

@Boundless Vape Technology The Celsius was a must have for me and its in the next batch so I'll be ordering. I own a Vapir rise 2.0. It's a power house. But I need a portable that will last a long time, is healthy and made of quality materials. So far what I've seen since I was turned onto this product has only been good things. You are not a big company. But what you are doing and your "business model/practice" is amazing and does make me feel comfortable to purchase this product.

I would have no objection as a Canadian customer to have shipping at $15-20 without a tracker. That should possibly be an option on your website. I was also thinking about your air path, the little stainless steel pipe, maybe make it fatter for more air flow and less restrictive draws? Your mouth piece, what type of plastic is it made from and is it safe for ISO cleaning. Some plastics have ISO stick into them. I like to do thorough clean. Last thing I want is ISO residue in my lungs. The ELB screen great idea. But maybe also offer a different type of screen as well over the OG screen with more holes and therefore more free flowing less restrictive draws. Lastly, thanks for adding Celsius.

ginolicious,

YungLeaner

I watched the stream about time. I left a comment on it as well. I hope I was not too critical guys. I love the vape. Looks great. Just offering suggestions to make it better.

@Boundless Vape Technology The Celsius was a must have for me and its in the next batch so I'll be ordering. I own a Vapir rise 2.0. It's a power house. But I need a portable that will last a long time, is healthy and made of quality materials. So far what I've seen since I was turned onto this product has only been good things. You are not a big company. But what you are doing and your "business model/practice" is amazing and does make me feel comfortable to purchase this product.

I would have no objection as a Canadian customer to have shipping at $15-20 without a tracker. That should possibly be an option on your website. I was also thinking about your air path, the little stainless steel pipe, maybe make it fatter for more air flow and less restrictive draws? Your mouth piece, what type of plastic is it made from and is it safe for ISO cleaning. Some plastics have ISO stick into them. I like to do thorough clean. Last thing I want is ISO residue in my lungs. The ELB screen great idea. But maybe also offer a different type of screen as well over the OG screen with more holes and therefore more free flowing less restrictive draws. Lastly, thanks for adding Celsius.
I'm fairly certain the mouthpiece is safe in ISO. I've used it for cleaning with no signs of degradation or alcohol residue post-cleaning. I rarely use my mouthpiece because the CFX is a bong-ripper for me; I can't wait until the official WPA comes out. As for the screen, an easy short-term fix is simply to order Arizer baskets and pop out the screen for one of them. To be honest, though, I haven't had much trouble with the screen at all. It doesn't compare to Arizer draw resistance, which is user-regulated mostly and comes from the heater's inability to keep up with a strong draw. The CFX can handle huge rips, and i see the draw resistance as a very minor impediment to that-seriously, even with stock screen and MP you're looking at a 5 second draw before you're exhaling quite massive clouds. I recommend water pipe usage mainly because is goes through loads VERY fast, and is not the best for longish sessions IMO--although I don't use any of my vapes for sessions so that's a factor. The CFX definitely fits into the "get higher quicker" vaping motto, which is the one I live by.

YungLeaner,

subway13029

Not sure on the difference in draw resistance from cf to CFx but I got a new mighty today..it had been almost a month without a mighty and the draw resistance is big time different..the mighty is so much more free flowing but I really don't mind the cf restriction..as stated I don't think it's quite as restricted as the air..or my fm mini..but the cf rips and taste good..price once again can't be beat imho..I'm gonna have to grab the CFx also to direct compare to mighty..I know it will kill mighty In speed..just no way to top the power..but it's 200 less..

subway13029,
Reactions: djchexxx

VaporSipper

I find the draw resistance is different between the CF and CFX, where the CF is more restrictive than the CFX. Even though the two use essentially the same internal systems, I find that the CFX is a better vape. I can't quite put my finger on it, but between the more free flowing air path on the CFX and maybe the fact that it's also longer, I much prefer the CFX.

And though I totally agree that the Mighty's negligible draw resistance and overall performance is in a league of its own, it is also more than twice the price of the CFX...

VaporSipper,
Reactions: friedrich

ginolicious

Won't be using this is a bong. Sadly I cannot do bongs anymore. Suffered a lung collapse 2 years ago. So that suction kills me. I use to rip bongs 10 times a day haha.

ginolicious,

YungLeaner

Won't be using this is a bong. Sadly I cannot do bongs anymore. Suffered a lung collapse 2 years ago. So that suction kills me. I use to rip bongs 10 times a day haha.
Ah, I understand. You should look around for a used herbalizer--you can get huge water hits with little to no suction

YungLeaner,
Top Bottom