Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

ginolicious

Ah, I understand. You should look around for a used herbalizer--you can get huge water hits with little to no suction

I have a Vapir Rise 2.0. Looking for that portable that packs a punch. I get high off 5 vapor hits.

ginolicious,
During cleaning, I lost the small (~.25" dia) mouthpiece o-ring. I couldn't find it, and I ran the CF without it.

Without the mouthpiece o-ring, a little bit of outside air is introduced just below the mouthpiece, which decreased draw resistance by nearly 50% and keeps the vapor/mouthpiece cooler during use. A side affect of using the CF sans o-ring is that the mouthpiece has a more definitive snap into place when extended, which I like. I don't get quite as big clouds, but I still get the same amount of total vapor from the CF. I haven't noticed any change in the location/amount of residue buildup.

I ended up finding the small o-ring behind the kitchen sink the next day, but I've left it off since then. I actually prefer the experience without that little o-ring. Your mileage may vary, but if you prefer a little more airflow and slightly cooler vapor, you should try it.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I would like to see the cf remember it's last temp selection when turned on. I use it on high all the time and have to set it to high every time from low. The damn thing heats up so fast it is up to temp by the time I have set it to high.

Took it to a festival last night...perfect. I was able to cover the lights with my thumb while hitting it in a crowd. Got no looks even from those right next to me. The big oven was enough for me and one other.

I think the cf heats up to high temp a tad quicker than the cfx.

Vapzilla

I find the draw resistance is different between the CF and CFX, where the CF is more restrictive than the CFX. Even though the two use essentially the same internal systems, I find that the CFX is a better vape. I can't quite put my finger on it, but between the more free flowing air path on the CFX and maybe the fact that it's also longer, I much prefer the CFX.

Just when I thought I had my mind made up on the CF I read this. I've been trying to decide between the two and really prefer the CF due to its smaller size and no huge lighted display. Can the CFX display be turned off?
This is the first I've heard of the difference in the draw resistance being more in the CF compared to its counterpart CFX. This is something that I never considered or thought would be different in the two.
If anyone else with both would comment on the difference it would be appreciated. Is there that much of a difference of restriction?
I know @VaporSipper can't put his finger on it, can anyone else?
Maybe @Boundless Vape Technology can shed some input on this.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I noticed a big difference after I modded it, so I can't do a true comparison now without cleaning the stock screen and reassembling it. I only tested the restriction once early on.

Neither unit leaves me feeling restricted in use.

ginolicious

Anyone else want a boundless hat? The logo is sick and well done. If I could purchase a hat with my vape purchase I so would. Advertise your brand bro!

VaporSipper

Here are some pictures showing the intake air holes on the bottom of both the CF and CFX:

X153uPk.jpg

1VMbEMU.jpg

60exK40.jpg

You can see that the holes on the CF are much smaller than on the CFX. I don't know if the tubes that lead to the oven are the same diameter or not...

Obviously, this isn't proof of anything, but I stand by my opinion that the CF feels more restrictive than the CFX. But for me, it's not just the restriction difference, there's an intangible difference that makes me like the CFX more. Just my 2¢. :cool:

ginolicious

Based on the picture, CFX has bigger holes but less. CF has more holes but smaller. Therefore, less restriction when you draw on the CFX. You guys should really watch boundless videos on youtube. They discuss all of this and they discuss their product very nicely. I have watched all videos and am now satisfied that this is worth me buying as a portable. Maybe itll replace my Vapir Rise.

ginolicious,

subway13029

I have a mighty and a cf..mighty is a beast..and the cf is very good vape..id say if you can afford it the mighy is solid..ita a hard one..i like both..but if you are on a budget or just dont wanna spend 400..you would be very well suited with cf or cfx..the cf and cfx heat up faster..faster than most.any vape out there..beside instant convection types..but the mighty has much more free flowing draw..and cool vapor

1love

I have a mighty and a CFX. I had been using the mighty for well over a year and I love it. But I wanted a back up vape and something a bit smaller so I ordered a CFX. I don't even use my mighty anymore. I find the heat up time on the CFX is so fast and the battery last all day no prob. Where the mighty is better in my opinion is flavor by a minuscule, mouthpiece comfort and draw resistance.
At more than half the price of the mighty I would definitely go with CFX (even if they were the same price I would go with the CFX).

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hey guys, new site is up! Bndlsvapes.com , the old site boundlessvapes.com redirects as well. Still finalizing some last minute updates, let us know if you guys find any problems. CFX is available for pre-order and most credit cards are accepted now. Thanks guys!

Boundless Vape Technology,

Likes2vape

Hey guys, new site is up! Bndlsvapes.com , the old site boundlessvapes.com redirects as well. Still finalizing some last minute updates, let us know if you guys find any problems. CFX is available for pre-order and most credit cards are accepted now. Thanks guys!
I noticed the coupon code doesn't work now, just wondering if it will be available again?

Likes2vape,

Mrbrown81k

What's the cost of shipping to Canada ? When do you expect a new revision of the CFX to be out? (with Celsius option and whatever else is being fixed)

Edit: Ok I see its 23$ about for shipping to Canada, anyone order one from canada and know how much to I would expect to get charged at customs?

Last edited:
Mrbrown81k,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

Correct me if I'm mistaken but as recently as yesterday evening PayPal was an accepted method of payment, but it appears that is no longer an option today?

Also, IIRC, yesterday there was a free shipping option within the U.S. and now S&H is $14.99?

Manufacturer

Correct me if I'm mistaken but as recently as yesterday evening PayPal was an accepted method of payment, but it appears that is no longer an option today?

Also, IIRC, yesterday there was a free shipping option within the U.S. and now S&H is $14.99?

Hey Everyone The 14.99 is just the flat rate option. Once you input your entire address in the shipping section you will see a free option (assuming your order is over $100.00) also attached is a screen shot of shipping for both US and for Canada. The $23.00 option (which may be less depending on where in Canada you are) I believe does include tracking.

As far as Paypal is concerned. They have been on our case about selling vapes so we have been having issues with them allowing us to use them as a payment method. We will work to bring it back as soon as we can resolve matters with Paypal.

us-shipping.jpg
canada-shipping.jpg

Likes2vape

As far as Paypal is concerned. They have been on our case about selling vapes so we have been having issues with them allowing us to use them as a payment method. We will work to bring it back as soon as we can resolve matters with Paypal.

I wonder how PayPal chooses to enforce their "no vape" policy. GHL and RBT only accept PayPal as payment! I wonder if it is because of the cf-hybrid which vapes e-juice as well?

Likes2vape,

Razshiro

Hey Everyone The 14.99 is just the flat rate option. Once you input your entire address in the shipping section you will see a free option (assuming your order is over $100.00) also attached is a screen shot of shipping for both US and for Canada. The $23.00 option (which may be less depending on where in Canada you are) I believe does include tracking.

us-shipping.jpg
canada-shipping.jpg

@Boundless Vape Technology So what's the cost of shipping to Europe ? estimate shipping doesn't work for europe country .... :huh::\

Razshiro,

Manufacturer
I believe you are selling, "aroma therapy diffusers"....no? :brow:

Haha Correct you are!

I wonder how PayPal chooses to enforce their "no vape" policy. GHL and RBT only accept PayPal as payment! I wonder if it is because of the cf-hybrid which vapes e-juice as well?
I would say that is probably a spot on guess. In there policy it does clearly state tanks and RDA's and E-Juice. We are talking with them now in hopes to get it back on. I think if we just remove the logo from the front which we have done they will be ok.

@Boundless Vape Technology So what's the cost of shipping to Europe ? estimate shipping doesn't work for europe country .... :huh::\
Let me try to activate the DHL account for shipping. They should be able to provide European Costs. If not I will just add a Flate Rate option for you guys.

Top Bottom