Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Likes2vape

I want the hybrid but just can't justify it right now. It looks sweet and it would be nice to be able to carry around one vape for weed and cartridges but I fear the wifey would kick me in the balls if bought another vape.

Smokinjoe

Curious as well.

I know the hybrid is 100, but out of all their units which do u guys think is the best performing for flower

Smokinjoe,

Likes2vape

I mainly vape through water and I really like the cf and the cfx for just instant clouds with no need to worry about draw technique.They are so simple even a caveman could blow clouds with them.

I like the cfv a lot as well but there is technique with it. If you don't mind having to really huff on a vape the cfv kick ass as well.

Likes2vape,
Reactions: KeroZen

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I agree the CF is great and being conduction there is always a cloud no technique required. Convection vapes might be the choice for flavor and big clouds but they require correct draw techniques to be really successful.

The CF, CFX and CF Hybrid should all perform the same as they are essentially identical as far as the the bowl etc goes. But I've only ever used the CF.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
The hybrid has a smaller flower bowl I think. How does the hybrid do concentrates, canister similar to the CF/CFX?
The CF and CFX are huge bang for the buck units and using ELBs adds abit of convection plus keeps the bowl tidy. Only gets dirty when I use the concentrate canister, which works very well imo.
I love my CF , it's my easy load and go, thought free vape.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
For the hybrid obviously the preferred method for concentrates would be to use the 510 port and plug any of the dedicated attachments (ex: DivineTribe, Cera wax etc...)

SpudBob

What temp setting, for the CF, are people using with the ELB mod? I used to get decent vapor on setting #2 but find with the ELB's it takes more power to get very much vapor. It seems setting #4 is about the same now, production wise, as #2 was without the ELB's at the beginning of a session. Maybe MORE convection now?Does this sound right? Im using half loads with hand grind not packed. Am I doing something wrong???

SpudBob,

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
What temp setting, for the CF, are people using with the ELB mod? I used to get decent vapor on setting #2 but find with the ELB's it takes more power to get very much vapor. It seems setting #4 is about the same now, production wise, as #2 was without the ELB's at the beginning of a session. Maybe MORE convection now?Does this sound right? Im using half loads with hand grind not packed. Am I doing something wrong???
That is right about where I'm using it. Some strains I can start on 3, but usually it's on 4 for the first session, then kick it to 5 on the next heat cycle. How much I packed in the elb determines if I can get a third heat cycle.

@KeroZen Those look like sweet attachments for dabbing it up. My VAS is shifting to dab related stuff since my flower needs are pacified....for now. If I could get liquid as easy as I can flower or shatter the Hybrid would be on my radar for sure.

SloJimFizz,

SpudBob

That is right about where I'm using it. Some strains I can start on 3, but usually it's on 4 for the first session, then kick it to 5 on the next heat cycle. How much I packed in the elb determines if I can get a third heat cycle.

@KeroZen Those look like sweet attachments for dabbing it up. My VAS is shifting to dab related stuff since my flower needs are pacified....for now. If I could get liquid as easy as I can flower or shatter the Hybrid would be on my radar for sure.
Cool it makes sense that if you added an additional insulator, the ELB, that you would need a bit more heat/time to get a similar effect without. Anyone else feel free to chime in your thoughts. Also just ordered the VXL glass mouthpiece for the WPA. Should cool things down a bit in dry mode!

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I don't use an elb but always hit my CF on temp 5. I'm a high heat vaper fiend. Same when my solo was in rotation. The hits on 3 are tasty but I'm a cloud chaser and on temp 5 I don't have to do much chasing. I love how it just keeps pulling vapour even long after the taste has gone.

Radiocitysuicide

I need a new O-ring for the boundless cf top but I can't seem to find ones for sale anywhere anywhere. Why don't they sell O-ring replacements along with the other accessories? Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.

Radiocitysuicide,

Mgmario

recently i bought boundless cf and actually love it. it heat up very fast usually i use it in level 3 and 4 or set it to max and after 1 or 2 draws turn it off it still produce nice clouds (anu use advice for better use of cf is wellcome) also i am thinking to use the basket. also i will try to make a ring like the cfv have but for cf do you think that trick will give me more convection vape than conduction that is now ?

Mgmario,

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
recently i bought boundless cf and actually love it. it heat up very fast usually i use it in level 3 and 4 or set it to max and after 1 or 2 draws turn it off it still produce nice clouds (anu use advice for better use of cf is wellcome)
Why turn it off after 1 or 2 draws?:hmm:
Doesn't the CFV use those rings to add a touch of conduction to a convention vape?
So to add a touch of convection to the cf, the slight air cushion between the wall of the bowl and an ELB is the way to go.

SloJimFizz,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Well, I think you would just be making your vape less efficient while not magically creating any significant convection heating. In the same way that I think the metal ring in the CFV/SwiftPro is mostly a gimmick, robbing more heat out of the system than the quartz and wood ones.

SpudBob

are there any attachments compatible with CF Hybrid?
You can get the WPA and then attach it to anything you want that has a male 10/14/18 and female 14/18 connect. I use mine on my CF to produce a bit less plasticy flavor than the plastic mouthpiece. Cleaner air path IMHO. Gets a bit warm but not bad unless you back to back it! Looks a lot like an e-cig vapemod with the WPA on- very stealth! I also have the VXL standard glass mouthpiece when I want to get fancy!!!! The VXL helps cool things down when on higher settings .Any glass attachment in the aforementioned configurations will work too! I have a glass 45 elbow attachment in 18mm male/18mm female that works well too!

You can get the WPA and then attach it to anything you want that has a male 10/14/18 and female 14/18 connect. I use mine on my CF to produce a bit less plasticy flavor than the plastic mouthpiece. Cleaner air path IMHO. Gets a bit warm but not bad unless you back to back it! Looks a lot like an e-cig vapemod with the WPA on- very stealth! I also have the VXL standard glass mouthpiece when I want to get fancy!!!! The VXL helps cool things down when on higher settings .Any glass attachment in the aforementioned configurations will work too! I have a glass 45 elbow attachment in 18mm male/18mm female that works well too!
OOOOPPPSSS! Yah know I JUST looked at the website and it doenst SAY it fits the CF hybrid. Maybe it does and they forgot to include that info. Id call em up or wait for someone, who KNOWS what they are talking about, to chime in!

Last edited by a moderator:

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I really like the CF. It has a lot of good things going for it. My only complaint is the restricted air flow. My CF is the 2nd gen model with the ‘improved airflow’ and after a thorough clean the airflow is actually good, for a conduction vape. But after just one session the airflow starts to become more restricted. Especially if I’m filling the bowl to its max this often results in the mouthpiece filter tip thing becoming clogged. I had already replaced the stock screen in the filter with a steel mesh screen and this has helped but doesn’t prevent the clogging issue. So now what I’ve done is simply completely removed the filter, dome, nipple thing from the mouthpiece that extends down into the bowl and just place a screen on top of the oven/bowl and attach the mouthpiece over the top of the screen as usual. This has eliminated the clogging issue. I’ve got a screen in the middle section of the mouthpiece as well to catch honey reclaim.

This is a very simple mod and ensures the airflow remains constant. There is still restriction in the flow, this is as designed, I don’t mind it because that’s part of its success in producing good size clouds. I just didn’t like the diminishing airflow due to resin build up in the filter.

vaporcloud,

garyl80

It is optional, we still have a few units that have the tank included. The only problem is that we do not carry spare coils or parts for the tank although the Smiss Sub-Flipper Tanks use the same replacement coils. Let me know if you have any questions: Eric@bndlstech.com
Thanks for the question.

Also live stream today:
We plan on showing some renderings of two new units this evening. Hope you guys can join, a recording will be available for those who can't make it. Thanks everyone!
Hey Eric, i was just about to place an order on the Hybrid, it was supposed to be $100 for a few more days but this has now gone up on the website. Any reason for this or is there an additional discount code?

garyl80,
Reactions: grokit

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hey Eric, i was just about to place an order on the Hybrid, it was supposed to be $100 for a few more days but this has now gone up on the website. Any reason for this or is there an additional discount code?
Hey @garyl80 , thanks for the interest and sorry to hear about the issue. If you would like to call our customer service number at 1-866-355-7061 and explain the situation our team will be able to honor that price. Sorry for the confusion!

SpudBob

Hey @garyl80 , thanks for the interest and sorry to hear about the issue. If you would like to call our customer service number at 1-866-355-7061 and explain the situation our team will be able to honor that price. Sorry for the confusion!
The site is ALSO showing 30% off CFX's but no way to add that to the price??? When you add it to the cart still says $179.

SpudBob,

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Thanks for the update @SpudBob I will check on this immediately and hope to have it fixed in the next few minutes.

Also, we will be streaming today at 4:00PM PST today to discuss our new products. We will be updating on the design process and answering questions for those who have them. Here is the YouTube link:
We have moved location and the streams have been running smoothly for the last couple of streams so we hope that these issues have been resolved. Please let me know if you guys have any questions and thanks everyone for the support.
A recording of the stream will be available on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/boundlesstechnology

Boundless Vape Technology,
Top Bottom