• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Big discussion on Reddit re danger of ceramic heating elements in vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
what does what you said have to do with what i said?

You explained why you prefer combustion, i answered why i prefer vaporization. And let's not get into the health implications for your lungs and throat shall we?

You're the one who came to a thread about ceramic element dangers in a vaporization forum talking about how good combustion is.

I'm conveying my own opinion which is: combustion sucks. Deal with it.

FatZip818OG

Unapproved commercial account.
Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.
you clearly haven't had much positive experience with vaping. when my smoker friends hit my vapes they are out for the count. I'll bet with a good vape and a little know how you would think differently. when I smoke the high lasts about half as long as when I vape.

just cuz your staff don't mean your top dogg. i have been in the kush game since 89

there is no comparison to my involvement or knowledge

i feel sorry you are so fooled. i can let a sativa go 80-90 days and it will lay you out like an indica and i can pic and indica 1 week early and it will leave you ampy.
you have littlle experience compared to me

look i have the fucking insane cut from florida, called TK. my bong smells like my bud does, it is ruined in a vape. i live in cali man. i grow my own and serve dispensaries, actually i flood them. i have released many a cuts, i let the ghost cut, tahoe cut, raskal cut, alien cut, chem 91 cut, chem 3, chem 4, all got out accidentally lol, anyways you have no idea my knowlege or bud caliber, and i don't have to know yours, cuz mine is by far best. it can win a cup if i came out the wood work,
and as for experience i own a fucking shop
i have access to every brand conceivable, ive gone to champs show tried them all they all suck
it does make AAA bud taste better, but mine aint AAA its ***** 5 star above AAA

i know my weed wreak from the vacuum sealed bags they are in. so please don't try to school me, im an og from the big bad san fernando valley 818. been in the kush game since 89

had the valley sewed up by 96, kush heads everywhere by then.
my insane florida cut is what i hit the other og's with since the original kush from florida has no citrus and the modern day og's do. they produce top shelf F1 all day long. and the momma is unimaginable smoke. makes the cannibis cup winner look commercial cuz it is watered down og's winning the cup. if you argue with me past this point you know nothing in the same realm as i

That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Doesn't make you right, though. ;) I'd rather consume my cannabis safely, thank you very much. Plus, combustion tastes like ass!! :nod:
you SAY safely you must sell those toys made from plastic ceramic and aluminum
umm sounds healthY to me

cannabis DOES NOT HARM YOU
IT DOES NOT CAUSE CANCER
SO WHAT HARM IS THERE
WITH YOUR STUPID VAPES YOUR INTRODUCING LOTS OF CHEMICALS, PLASTICS OF GAS ALL DAY LONG. KNOW WHAT NEW CAR SMELL IS IN A NEW CAR? POISON OFF GASING

I SELL THEM ALSO, THEY SELL, I OWN A SHOP, DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE THEM AT ALL

I HAVE WEED THAT WOULD BE DESTROYED IN A FUCKING VAPE
MY BUD HAS SO MUCH FLAVOR
IT TASTES GOING UP THE BONG,
UP MY LUNGS,
ON MY TONGUE,
OUT MY LUNGS,
MY EXHALE,
AND MY BONG SMELL LIKE THE STRONGEST OG SCENT OF EARTHY SKUNKY MUSK.
SO KEEP SMOKING THE COMMEERSH THROUGH YOUR VAPE AND KEEP THINKING ITS GRADE AAA CAUSE SOME OLD FARTS AT HIGH TIMES GIVE A CUP TO SOME KIDS CUZ THEY CANT GET THE CONNECTIONS. DUDE THE CREW FILL THE DISPENSARY WITH THE CROSSES WE LET YALL SMOKE
TRUST THAT !!!!!!!
WE KEEP THE BETTER FOR THE STREETS
AND THE BEST IS KEPT FOR OUR HEADS ONLY
NO OUTSIDERS
PERIOD!

PLUS I WOULDN'T DREAM OF DESTROYING TRICHS OR SOAKING UP ALL THAT THC ON MY FRICKEN GRINDER OR HANDS.
I TAKE A SCISSOR, CUT A NUg ABOVE BOWL, LET IT FALL IN BOWL, LIGHT IT UP AND ESCAPE THE JAZZ

Last edited by a moderator:
FatZip818OG,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
i don't need to know all that. What i know is known and proven, it's chemistry man.

Combustion releases more CBN which allows for a more sedative high, as you said in other words, it changes the extraction profile in terms of cannabinoids.

And i prefer the extraction profile of vaporization over combustion.

So take all that experience you have, and write a book, or make a documentary, and spread the knowledge instead of going all Snoop Dog on me.

I don't grind my weed either, and if your weed is so fucking good try and vape through a vaporizer with an all glass vapor and air path. If you can lay your hands on one, try it with the Vapexhale EVO. If you're not converted after that, than you trully prefer combustion and that's cool but that's not my opinion.

Last edited:

FatZip818OG

Unapproved commercial account.
i don't need to know all that. What i know is known and proven, it's chemistry man.

Combustion releases more CBN which allows for a more sedative high, as you said in other words, it changes the extraction profile in terms of cannabinoids.

And i prefer the extraction profile of vaporization over combustion.

So take all that experience you have, and write a book, or make a documentary, and spread the knowledge instead of going all Snoop Dog on me.

I don't grind my weed either, and if your weed is so fucking good try and vape through a vaporizer with an all glass vapor and air path. If you can lay your hands on one, try it with the Vapexhale EVO. If you're not converted after that, than you trully prefer combustion and that's cool but that's not my opinion.
YOU PREFER AN INCOMPLETE PROFILE OF THE BUD YOUR SMOKING
IF YOU WANT LESS CBN GREW A STRAIN WITH LESS
DUDE PLEASE
STOP
I CAN MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT

as for the Vapexhale
got it at an expo
been there gave it away to the homie.
i have no need for them
my bud is honestly not your average by any measurement.
it makes normal og smokers usual throw up unless they consume concentrates regulary.
the bud feels as good as wax and test at 37%
so i don't think your smoking in my caliber bro. if your lucky you in the 22% range and that would be if your in cali or colorado, now if your anywhere else most likely 15% or less
so really no comparison
and my CBN is what takes away pain and inflamtion
and it completes the body high of marijuana without it
body highs are not complete nor full. they are missing all the analgesics which are NOT in the thc but in the CBN and CBD
the medicinal part is CBN and CBD and the muscle spasms and pain hunger and sleep
the thc is euphoric and energetic, music sound tastes etc... but combined it is one complete high
and combustion must take place
SCIENCE like you said

FatZip818OG,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I'm talking take the same strain, and compare the cannabinoid profile between combustion and vaporization.

And yes, i'm aware it is incomplete but the cannabinoids that are missing are not as missed as THC because there is more CBN due to the degradation of THC due to the high heat. Plus, with combustion you lose 30% of cannabinoids because of the combustion process itself.

I prefer to have a tastier experience, without any ash taste, with more THC and less CBN, with more of a head high and less body high.

I know there are strains for everything and you can breed and whatnot, but i don't live in Cali, and i'm not a grower. I'm just someone who likes cannabis and i like it better vaporized because i prefer the experience of vaporizing since it is more clean and more overwhelming than smoking it.

Why do you want to make me foolish? I'm just stating a contrary opinion to yours. You're the one who's looking foolish right now.

Well, why do keep going back to the bud. I get it, you are a very good grower, congrats! But i'm talking about the process. I prefer the vaporization process.

LOL. We gave it to the homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom