Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdub73

Vape 4 LIFE
The plan is to honor what we originally stated. Those that were invited to the first 2 prereg waves and paid will receive units first. Once I have more units in the warehouse, we will announce another open buying period via email. The list is pretty big, so if you haven't received an email with a time in the past...it's due to the fact we were inviting people in batches based on incoming inventory and your number just wasn't up yet. We will get GV units to fulfill their presales in due time as well as TV. But, inventory will be available with us first as we stated from the beginning. Thanks to all that patiently waited.

The above quote is the reason why I expected to be able to participate before distributors. The way I read it was that FC pre-registers would be first, then pre-sales from GV. Am I crazy??? Anyhow I have been very patient. I went as far as purchasing a Yelp coupon directly for DV and I am still left waiting. I am not complaining, but I have invested money myself and still have had no opportunity to purchase this vape.

Cdub73,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Time will tell thanks gro.

@grokit Okay, I have to ask on the handle.

I would think the shortening of it would be grok. But then again, I'm a pretty big RAH fan, so I could be projecting.

BTW: As this is the nonsense thread, I have no issue going down this rabbit-hole here.

So, tell us @grokit -- Is it "gro" as in "gro-kit", for which I would take it that you are perhaps announcing certain agricultural skills (and/or sets) that you have for a "grow Kit"
Seedling-Starter-Kits-at-4-Weeks1.jpg

Or, are we talking -- as I presume -- some Valentine Michael Smith shit?

strangerinastrangland1.jpg

HORY CRAP!!!
Just dawned upon me... It could be BOTH.

:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

:p

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Thanks LW, would that be like the observers in the show Fringe? If not I don't get it but that is fine.
Nigel why did you quote me when you were speaking to "gro" whose name I may change again to something nobody will recognize except him lmfao.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: nigel

nigel

I quoted you, 'cause ya keep sayin' "gro". So, if that was correct, I wanted to be sure to quote the authori-taa on the subject. :)

nigel,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I edited it so people don't read it wrong...I hope I did i.t so it is read correctly as I don't use those types of words. Anyhow your new name is JH. I will come up with one for gro eventually.

Dreamerr,

nigel

Ha! I don't think you needed to edit it as I don't think anyone would have taken that the wrong way. If they did, I'd have something to say to them in another thread. :rofl: Think it's hilarious that you caught yourself mid-sentence with that. :)

Who knows how far down the list of pre registers da vinci has been able to get orders too? I was told by a rep that im in the hundreds, yet never got a chance to order...would love to FINALLY get to buy this.

ascendedthoughts,
Reactions: Lazarus

theCerberus

sure hope my replacement comes soon but i also hope it comes fully QC'ed

Are they even shipping replacements yet? From what I heard they are not.
When they received my Ascent they told me they would ensure extra QC went into my replacement so they would have to get a new batch from the factory.
I have a single digit RMA # and havent heard anything in a while.

theCerberus,

grokit

well-worn member
Pretty sure I read that nothing new will go out until at least the end of the month, then I read about individual units trickling out so who knows.

I'm waiting until a cosmetic refresh, along with reliability and efficiency issues getting resolved. I really like the looks of that all-black croc proto that was pictured a while back.

grokit,

Digger42

Signs and portents.

I RMA'd my Ascent to Got Vape a couple weeks back.
Yesterday I got an invoice from Got Vape for an ascent.
Today I got tracking info on a package from got vape, that is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

smokie

Signs and portents.

Today I got tracking info on a package from got vape, that is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
But is that from same stock or the new version? I had an email from davinci to say they will hopefully get me one of the new ones in a couple of weeks

smokie,

rsqemt911

Signs and portents.

I bet it's a returned one they are sending you. Or they tested your original and deemed it in working order and are returning it (read the small print on the customer agreement). As far as I am aware DV hasn't released any new stock without the issues yet. Last info I heard was it was still a ways off.

Anybody know for sure?

rsqemt911,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
But is that from same stock or the new version? I had an email from davinci to say they will hopefully get me one of the new ones in a couple of weeks

i got the same or similar email from DV a couple of days ago stating they found and idetified issues and are working to fix them and THEN release a new upgraded one to me. sure does sound like the WONDERFUL (said with sarcasm) employees at GotVape are going to give you a model they have in stock or one that was returned to them

Digger42

I bet it's a returned one they are sending you. Or they tested your original and deemed it in working order and are returning it (read the small print on the customer agreement). As far as I am aware DV hasn't released any new stock without the issues yet. Last info I heard was it was still a ways off.

Anybody know for sure?
Unfortunately, that is perfectly logical. Can't be my old one back, it was DOA. It was too much to hope for that a MkII Ascent would show up at Got Vape first. It will be interesting to see if it works. I'd really like to know what the failure rate is on the first batch.

Digger42,

rsqemt911

Unfortunately, that is perfectly logical. Can't be my old one back, it was DOA. It was too much to hope for that a MkII Ascent would show up at Got Vape first. It will be interesting to see if it works. I'd really like to know what the failure rate is on the first batch.

If you get a stealth and it smells "minty", it might be mine.

I returned it due to the smell mostly. It just kept getting worse. Fought with them about returning it for refund and finally they agreed but told me to super clean it so I iso'ed everything I could and used some peppermint oil to knock out remaining ABV smell.

rsqemt911,

Marko697

Spoke with Aaron on the phone yesterday he said is quite familiar with me and my order through them.. But he said it could be sometime this week that the units get shipped out..

Marko697,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom