Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grokit

well-worn member
Tommy, if you have a coupon code maybe go for it. Otherwise you may want to wait to see what davinci's site says tomorrow, or go back through this thread as there's web retailers that might still be offering a discount for pre-orders. Or just order the thing and don't worry about it for a few weeks until it shows up :)

edit: I just noticed the free bolt grinder, that's pretty cool. But if you want a 14/18mm gong adapter instead davinci's site may be the way to go.

grokit,
Hi!

Just to make sure before pre-ordering the Ascent, is there any other way of getting one quicker?

If I pre-order now, it says it'll ship only Sept 15 :(

But if that's the only way, then I'll sure do it!

I'm new here btw, so hi everyone!

Thanks and have a nice day!
hahahaahaa glad I ordered back in june ;) Tu avais juste a le commander plutot la !

HMCS.AVENGER,

Jacktheripper

Has someone heard anything about shipments today? I might be a little early as i live in Europe, but my order is still "awaiting fulfilment".

Jacktheripper,

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
It is barely 10am on the west coast. Doubt LagVinci is up and about at the post office for us. I expect to have a tracking number by 4pm today

exhaleclouds,

ajarena95

How do i order mine? I preregistered and from what it seems everyone who preregistered is currently ordering and awaiting their ascents

ajarena95,

evanaquinn

I think you may have missed the window for preordering. Those of us who pre registered months ago got a private email telling us when to go on the site and buy. Some people didn't get an email, and idk why. I had to pre register twice I believe, and there were 2 different sites from what I remember.

Did you check your spam? I pre registered the first day and I still wasn't one of the first few to get one.
Maybe you can stay on this forum and see if they do it again so you can snag one :)

evanaquinn,

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
How do i order mine? I preregistered and from what it seems everyone who preregistered is currently ordering and awaiting their ascents

Check at 5pm PST Daily. Actually like 4:55 and you'll be able to place an order. I know they will have them available at five today ,the 29th, from my email sources. Good luck hope ya snag one!

Tonight is the fourth batch for all new comers.

exhaleclouds,
Reactions: thesoloman

EdE80

First post, and I'm in need of something to do between order status checks... Anybody have an order number lower than 3227? Just wondering if it all have any effect on shipping and, like I said, bored

EdE80,

Benzito42

I had pre registered the first day as well. Have not recieved my "pre-order invitation". Not in spam folder either. Have missed all of the pre order opportunities this far due to work.

Not upset but Davinci dropped the ball on that one when it comes to the pre registration.

Benzito42,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
So.... In usual davinci fashion.... We have yet another delay! The ascents are being held by customs and davinci "has no clue when they'll be released" that's a quote from the rep I just spoke to on the phone! I don't know why the hell I ever expected this to go right. Oh... Probably because davinci has stated on numerous occasions that they wouldn't take our money until they were POSITIVE the ascents were ready to go! So much for that. Smmfh.

Medical Mark

Well my order was done and money taken out of my account today so wo knows.
I just want to see how the oil jars work in comparison to. The original davinci vape.
I like the original model, its ok but I think the Ascent will be a huge step up.
That new video on the controls is good to see, instructional video not bad.
And by the way if you read the thoroughly you'd know that Davinci does everything in house and has there own facility were they make and design the Ascent.
Customs? Makes no sense to me since its all made and designed manufactured in the USA and not china.
Read the thread.

Cheers medical mark

Medical Mark,

theCerberus

Damn, I thought they had them in hand at least a huge first batch what a crock. So happy I didn't bother.

That is exactly what they portrayed it as. Limited stock in hand. Hopefully Davinci will post here and clear things up.

Order still marked as "awaiting fulfillment" and I thought these were manufactured in USA, what border is it crossing?

theCerberus,

salivape

Well my order was done and money taken out of my account today so wo knows.
I just want to see how the oil jars work in comparison to. The original davinci vape.
I like the original model, its ok but I think the Ascent will be a huge step up.
That new video on the controls is good to see, instructional video not bad.
And by the way if you read the thoroughly you'd know that Davinci does everything in house and has there own facility were they make and design the Ascent.
Customs? Makes no sense to me since its all made and designed manufactured in the USA and not china.
Read the thread.

Cheers medical mark

Pretty sure they're made in China dude...

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
IIRC and nigel can correct me, there factory is in China so they do have to get shipped here. I made the mistake earlier in the thread of saying they are Chinese made but was corrected unless that was another vape lol. It seems like some companies just own factories there so they can still have cheap labor and always have there eyes on there product instead of outright outsourcing if I get this correctly.

Nice announce a 10% discount at dv site on fb from whatever that mans name is and not on here...wow think they just lost my business even if it does preform. I got others and I am sure in a year there will be something better if it is as advertised. We have been asking for discounts all along but I guess that man reviewer is better then us and his reviews are a bit rough.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
They shouldn't have even opened the pre order up without having at least a small surplus of units in house! Bad business!

@MM, they took my money out of my account and completed my purchase within an hour of ordering, doesn't mean it's on it's way though.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Dreamerr and vapen00b are correct. Their factory in China.

And, have worked with a few companies doing Chinese production, you never know when customs will hold something. You could have 20 shipments breeze through then then next one not gets held for an indeterminate period of time. HOw long that time is is also random.
(This was a while back, so I don't know if things have improved or not.

I think DaVinci had a delivery date of today. (For some reason I see to think it was all air, not boat). So they were expecting to have them in hand today and start shipping later today.

I also believe that there are more than one shipments coming to DaVinci. So hopefully those don't get held up.

nigel,
Reactions: OF

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
grabbing my pinwheels...whee...whee...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

geicopig.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom