Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastadoble

Your wife is right, but so is Snappo. Anyone who can piss off Dreamerr needs an attitude adjustment.

I just reviewed all of your posts and you have gotten off to a bit of a rocky start. It's not entirely your fault, but you aren't helping your cause by reading unfriendliness into everything. Nothing you can't fix by simply not taking things personally. Hit your vapourizer a couple of times and reflect a bit before you post. Ask yourself how you'd feel if you got the reply you're about to send.

Edit: Sometimes I need to remember myself that it's easy to misinterpret a post in a forum. *sigh*

I will do my best, and assume that every post is a friendly one, even the ones that are dripping with vitriol.

I can't really hit my vaporizer right now as I need physical assistance to do so. I'll hit it in a couple hours when the Mrs. is free. That said, you should be on vacation. Compared to Hawaii, this place totally sucks :smug:

Compared to Hawaii! Compared to Hawaii, I said! Don't ban me yet!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I will do my best, and assume that every post is a friendly one, even the ones that are dripping with vitriol.

I can't really hit my vaporizer right now as I need physical assistance to do so. I'll hit it in a couple hours when the Mrs. is free. That said, you should be on vacation. Compared to Hawaii, this place totally sucks :smug:

Compared to Hawaii! Compared to Hawaii, I said! Don't ban me yet!

Aww, that sucks big time. Okay, if I had to get assistance every time I needed to hit my vapourizer I'd probably be a bit testy too.

Almost any place sucks compared to Hawaii. Ban evaded.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Liar! What about this one?

Also, I just busted you for a double post, so there! :p

Please be gentle with me. I'm Solo impaired right now, but doing the best I can:bowdown:

Damn snappo can't you find the edit button:ko:
Yeaah...first corner on the left, then 3 blocks to the north, RIGHT? Aaaah! Now what were you sayin?:D

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged. Now I know you're messing with me...

Snappo,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Please be gentle with me. I'm Solo impaired right now, but doing the best I can:bowdown:

Yeaah...first corner on the left, then 3 blocks to the north, RIGHT? Aaaah! Now what were you sayin?:D

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged. Now I know you're messing with me...

No! Honestly ...I slipped on 2 banana peels ...it's slippery around here!

Snappo,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am going to laugh so hard when you get a three day ban:lol: . Then what are you going to do for fun. If you fuck with paka's trip I am gonna come after ya:whip:.

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I am going to laugh so hard when you get a three day ban:lol: . Then what are you going to do for fun. If you fuck with paka's trip I am gonna come after ya:whip:.
Power does corrupt, doesn't it?:ko:

Snappo,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I feel like I'm sittin' back watching a play.
You ARE! "Life is but a stage:.

Alright...that's it for my back 2 back provocations to the mod. Wait.....1 more bowl:ko:

Snappo,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
My fav thing to do when I was a teen was go to clubs and sit and watch. A live play in the works and I still do it. BTW lwein hush:p

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Ah, Jean-Paul. Used to read a lot of his stuff back when I was a hippy and had the wherewithal to understand it. :\
Satre could see us clearly into the future of our day. Clearly a master in the knowledge of our demons, and our angels:myday:

Snappo,

QuicksilveR

So I didn't hear anyone that said they were able to order Friday. Didn't work for most...lets hope this week works!

QuicksilveR,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I'm hoping that since it was supposed to be free express shipping and there was a pay option anyways that it somehow scored me overnight shipping! That would be great. I remember when they released the original DV that everyone got free overnight.

tomshreds

Hi!

Just to make sure before pre-ordering the Ascent, is there any other way of getting one quicker?

If I pre-order now, it says it'll ship only Sept 15 :(

But if that's the only way, then I'll sure do it!

I'm new here btw, so hi everyone!

Thanks and have a nice day!

tomshreds,

tomshreds

Who says that, davinci or a retailer?

There you go:
http://torontovaporizer.ca/ascent-vaporizer.html

We are now taking preorders. Ascent has delayed shipment of the primary batch of units to ensure highest quality. Pre-orders will be shipped out latest 15th of August (previously announced date was 15th of July).
The first batch of Ascent Vaporizers have been sold out. All preorders placed after 24th of July will be shipped on September 15th 2013.
Thanks!

tomshreds,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom