Ascent Vaporizer by DaVinci

Rexxe

Hey guys, quick question. I'm totally new to vaping. Are more water tools/bongs 14mm or 18mm? Are there adapters in case I have a 14mm and the bong has 18mm? I want to make sure I order the proper size tube for my Ascent.

Thanks!

Rexxe,

wallpaper

Can anyone give their input on why they chose this over another portable, other than the glass airpath? In particular the Inhalater XP. It was a close choice for me, but I opted for the xp based mostly on it being more convection and charging via m-usb... However, every time I read this thread and check out vids/pics, I can't help but run through the decision making process again.

wallpaper,

Vapnoob

Nubile Vaporist
For me it's function, load size, form, all glass, heat up time, temp range, programmable heating cycle, and water tools. The XP is nice, I would be looking at it for a second portable, there are some nice ones on the horizon as well. I hope the Ascent lives up to my high expectations.

Vapnoob,
Reactions: Dreamerr

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but to even further our excitement here is what looks like a "bong-stem". No 18/14mm adapter, just stem to water.
2gw9fl5.jpg

And the black version of the croc skin!
rr32na.jpg

HSIHP

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but to even further our excitement here is what looks like a "bong-stem". No 18/14mm adapter, just stem to water.

And the black version of the croc skin!

:drool:I want one!

mod note: Please do not quote more than necessary. Pictures removed.

Sonics420

Niceeee!!!! I was jst talkn bout that black croc skin..thats fresh right there. Cant wait to get my hands on it.

Sonics420,

Sonics420

No idea but I am kind of happy I didnt place an order yet..lol. Maybe Davinci will chime in on that matter?

Sonics420,

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
Where did you come across those? Is that a matrix Perk?????

Found em on DaVinic's instagram haha. And yes that looks to be a more bloated version of a matrix perc xD
Im sure i'll be happy with my black unit but now i really want that black croc skin! So clean!

exhaleclouds,
Reactions: mvapes

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
I don't get why no pictures of the new models were posted nor any comments on if it has a latch or some type of seal. I am still very comfortable not buying since we don't know enough.
Wait until after the weekend....like wed and thursday. You'll probably have some nice pics and vids waiting for ya

Medical Mark

Its not a new model I suppose, unless the clasp is internal ?
I mean maybe the clasp is integrated into the swivel arm, when opened it comes away from the top and bottom.
When you close it, the latch moves back In place through pressure, a spring and the pressure makes a better seal?
Who knows just guessing cause I don't see any pics or details regarding our new product and its latest advancements.
Thus making it a better unit.
Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,

evanaquinn

Hey guys, quick question. I'm totally new to vaping. Are more water tools/bongs 14mm or 18mm? Are there adapters in case I have a 14mm and the bong has 18mm? I want to make sure I order the proper size tube for my Ascent.

Thanks!

Hey rexxe, check out the gibberish & non-tech thread! I was just linked to & advised ona few cheap bubblers that I have been told will work with the 18mm u shaped adapter :)

evanaquinn,

HSIHP

You know what could be a great tool for this, the Magic Flight WPW. http://sales.magic-flight.com/water-pipe-whip-1/

I bet it would be pretty easy to connect that tube to the glass mouthpiece on the ascent, and then you can hold it how ever you want/need to for oils and such.

Edit: I guess this does take away the 100% glass path but I think it would be worth it.

HSIHP,

Zorbak

As other have mentioned before on this thread, I think the Pinnacle hydro tube is the perfect answer for a portable water option for the Ascent. It should work 100% perfectly with the 14mm straight water adapter, and it maintains the integrity of the all-glass pathway. It's a little spendy, but it's worth it for your health. I've got one on order myself.

this video shows it in operation at about the 3:06 mark.

Top Bottom