Ascent Vaporizer by DaVinci

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Thanks but does the herb in the vape smell or does the vapor smell? Like if I am vapeing in a room and I put the vape away how much of the smell will linger ?
Depends on the sensitivity of the nose sniffing around. Some may notice something, some may not. My advice would be to keep your vape out of the court room, just in case. :2c:

Snappo,
Reactions: OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Depends on the sensitivity of the nose sniffing around. Some may notice something, some may not. My advice would be to keep your vape out of the court room, just in case. :2c:

WTF you mean I can't vape in a court room...now that just sucks the big one.

Guess you were real fast on the pre reg page lol. That is bs anyhow since fc was promised first shot. I think if I end up buying this I am going to wait for the masses to get it and review it. Like I said I can see another similar vape not to far in the future maybe even better tweeked since the oil doesn't work well.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Snappo

Dreamerr

You don't really need a straight adapter if you want to save money. It will mate just fine like a solo does.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
You don't really need a straight adapter if you want to save money. It will mate just fine like a solo does.
Yeah, true...but hands-free can't be beat;). Probably not too expensive, and well worth the luxury.

Snappo,

Dreamerr

Snappo, even without the adapter it should still end up hands free. A lot of people just put the solo in there water pieces. I don't cause I don't want to break my stem but have tried to see. I don't think an adapter is worth the 249 price as opposed to getting it from one of our vendors, sorry DV your rules not giving discounts not mine, for 212. If you are an exclusive water user then maybe but then again if you are I am still sure you can figure it out. A little silicone on the outside of a stem connected to gong can work.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Dreamerr, have you looked into DaVinci's low price guarantee?

http://www.davincivaporizer.com/lowestprice/

No I didn't but that would go against what you all taught me that are in business that the manufacturer makes deals with vendors and they can't use that price. That would be great if they did match it. I have asked many times in the beginning of this thread if they will give us a FC discount and they said no by not addressing it.

I don't think the straight adapter will be steady either just the U shape one which some on here say will break easily because of the design. From what I read adobewan fixed it to be more sturdy but they went another way.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: grokit

grokit

well-worn member
I believe it's for the original Davinci, not the Ascent, but I could be wrong:)

I think you may be right, I looked at the accessory package and it was clearly for the original.
But we can still hope :leaf:

grokit,

Dreamerr

I had tried the ezvapes when you posted that and I couldn't get it to work oh well. No loss.

Dreamerr,

AscentiaL

Not to hit a moot point or anything but the deal is still going on. Just go to the Ascent page on their website, select your color/free grinder/jar storage, then click add to cart. On your cart page just go to coupon code and type OIL15 and hit the update cart button. I just tried and it worked again. Not trying to push ezvapes or anything but it is a pretty good deal.

This is what I did about two weeks ago. I hope they'll be shipping out by the end of the month, and that I pre-ordered in time to be a part of the first batch.

They didn't know how many they would get, but maybe they know now.

AscentiaL,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
One question for the da vinci staff, when i can find this magnificient vaporizer in the european site?!?
Sorry for my poor language, i'm italian!

Wolf46,
Reactions: salivape

sxmokeUP

former combustionist
Can someone point me in the direction of a photo of the glass straight adapter and the U adapter?

sxmokeUP,

dngr

I've only been following sporadically over the last few months, so I apologize if this question has already been answered.

Was there any further comment on the decorative carbon fiber Ascent coming out? Black, with the weave where the burl wood is. I really liked that one, and if it's possible I can get it within the next few months, I'll hold off on ordering now.

Much obliged.

dngr,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hi all,

Sorry, I've fell off the face of the earth for a while but was doing some intensive traveling for work and pleasure as we've been waiting for these units to arrive. I can say that this launch has been a mess and I really wish it would have been smoother for all of us, some controllable and some out of my hands- definite learning experience. But all in all...we're finally getting there.

So, with that being said, I'm up to date on the thread and sorry that some of you feel slighted by the presale. We've tried to keep you guys informed as much as possible. The presale email was meant only for its recipients...or I just would have posted it here and FB. There are limited batches coming in daily and we will start shipping to our customers on 7.29. No one else has units yet and we plan to take care of our preregisters first, as stated.

If anyone feels there were missed, don't call customer service, PM me directly and I'll make sure it is taken care of.

We will do our best to filter and check each corresponding registered email address.

We will be shipping to US distribution by mid August and those units will go to ground retailers specifically. No other web retailers besides GotVape and Toronto Vaporizer have been approved to receive units at this time. So timing is unsure for them...

I'm just going to be glad when this presale/limited release mess is over and we can get back to talking about important things...like vaporizers. Cheers all, now let's get this ball rolling!

GreenRoom

No worries! It must feel good on some level that people are beating down your door to get their hands on your goodies. Wait, that didn't sound right.

Vaporito

Hey Davinci thanks for chiming in.

Can you settle one question.... You guys will still honor the warranty for those of us Buying from ezvapes correct?

It would not make any sense to not honor it....

Thanks in advance for your confirmation on this issue.

I'm an original DV owner, and look forward to the Ascent!

Vaporito,

grokit

well-worn member
Good call...I'm headed to Champs right now and will take a picture in the booth of a unit and post it here. It won't be high rez perfect, but its something. Literally just got them in.

Looking forward to it.

Do you think that the people that pre-registered for the Ascent but didn't register themselves on your website are the ones not getting the emails? I just noticed that even though I had pre-registered earlier I also needed to register for the website separately, so I pre-registered for the Ascent again after that.

grokit,

2 Paces

No one else has units yet and we plan to take care of our preregisters first, as stated.

If anyone feels there were missed, don't call customer service, PM me directly and I'll make sure it is taken care of.

This may be a hard question to answer, but it may help to avoid a lot of people prematurely feeling they were missed and PMing you unnecessarily:

Do you have any kind of time frame on how long it will take for all the pre-registrants to be notified? In other words, how long until we should be worried that we haven't received an e-mail?

I ask because I'm not surprised that I wasn't in the first batch of e-mails, but I don't know if I should expect one in the next day, week, 2 wks, etc. It's hard to tell when we don't know how long the list is or where we place on the list.

No worries either way, just thought it might save you some excess PMs if you had any timeframe for those of us on the list.

Glad to hear we are close!

2 Paces,

Lazarus

We will be shipping to US distribution by mid August and those units will go to ground retailers specifically. No other web retailers besides GotVape and Toronto Vaporizer have been approved to receive units at this time. So timing is unsure for them...

so are you saying that the Ascent will not be shipping to distributors like eZvape until mid August they told me that they were they were receiving their units before the end of the month

Top Bottom