Ascent Vaporizer by DaVinci

OBCD

We will do our best to filter and check each corresponding registered email address.

First post here, and just a quick question. I didn't receive the first pre-sale email, however I did receive the second one. Never the less I'm still going to try and order an ascent tonight as I need one as fast as possible to really get this summer kicked off right. If I do manage to successfully order one tonight, are you saying my order will be canceled? What if part of the first hundred has moved on?

OBCD,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hey Davinci...

Just a thought...but, if you want to try to stem the tide of a LOT of people trying to order tonight out of turn...you might want to send out some more email batches to pre-sales with dates beyond tonight and tomorrow...just to alleviate the anxiety building amongst the unwashed masses...:)

Of course, if you don't have more units coming in to fulfill orders past tomorrow...then this is a moot point...

Shrike,

Jab

Davinci_vaporizer said:
No other web retailers besides GotVape and Toronto Vaporizer have been approved to receive units at this time. So timing is unsure for them...
Quite a lot of us pre-ordered one through EZVapes. Approving/supplying them would, you know, bring smiles to vocal vaping enthusiasts' faces and result in even more advocates for your product.

(Good pitch? Thought I'd give it a shot. Congrats on your launch.)

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
Good call...I'm headed to Champs right now and will take a picture in the booth of a unit and post it here. It won't be high rez perfect, but its something. Literally just got them in.

Thanks for doing that. I think most of us would especially like to see the new latch/vapor seal thing.

sam reynolds,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hey paka I don't have a thread...hehe silliness thread....
I am with sam can we see the new pics...well sam I think they said they will post them this weekend from champs but now before people order would be better although today's orders are done I think or close to it. We still don't know if it is a latch or an o-ring seal of some sort.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: toros23

Jab

pakalolo said:
Do not post here about ordering or shipping unless you are asking Davinci_vaporizer a question.
Um.. this one didn't make the cut?

(edit: in response to paka's post below: lol, love it -- thanks -- didn't mean to be a pain -- have a great time on Maui man)

Jab,

grokit

well-worn member
ascentopen.jpg

Medical Mark

So DV how about that picture of the new ascent all said and done with clasp and seal?
Would love to see the finished product.
So the oil cans work better now that the clasp and seala are done or will it make a difference?
I ordered a straight 18mm and a glass u 14mm Im a little scared that i will break the u shape adaptor, is it made with thick glass?
I was wondering as well does the herb chamber open one way only or both ways, I remember you saying that it might be easily broken off if opened the wrong way?
I'd love to see some pics of the whole unit fished, polished and ready to go.
Thanks DV
Cheers, medical mark

Hexi

Glass... I'm in for a pre-order..can't resist.. all glass.

Can someone explain to me the 18mm vs 14mm glass adapter?> Adapts to what? Like let's say I have a glass bubbler for cooling, http://www.pipesdaddy.com/product-p/vp-0022.htm this one lists 19mm vapor attachment, can that work with the Ascent?

Hexi,

alphabj

Glass... I'm in for a pre-order..can't resist.. all glass.

Can someone explain to me the 18mm vs 14mm glass adapter?> Adapts to what? Like let's say I have a glass bubbler for cooling, http://www.pipesdaddy.com/product-p/vp-0022.htm this one lists 19mm vapor attachment, can that work with the Ascent?

http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/Vaporizing_with_a_Bong_or_Bubbler

"Joint measurements advertised as 14mm, 14.4mm and even 15mm represent the same size. The same goes for 18mm, 18.8mm and even 19mm."

alphabj,
Reactions: nigel

Hexi

aight then. Thank you. I don't know if I can sleep for the next week, 18mm 19mm the same? I can dig it, but my brain is trained to reject it :)

Hexi,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I think is time in between all of us to get Da Vinci a nice HD video/camera. It's getting boring and actually IMO a little bit kind of treating everybody like we don't deserve better.
Da Vinci, your customers pay for your bills.
Get your s....t together and get a f...ing good camera for the sake of your customers.
We deserve better than those bad photos and crappy videos.

Zangano Cruel,

Rexxe

Just thought everyone would want to know that you're able to order ANY (stealth, croc, or wood) of the Ascents on their website right now.

Rexxe,
Reactions: grokit

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
Cool review VST. I'm relieved to see some good wax results. Seems like all wax/oil reviews had been fairly negative so far. I've got a tub of wax and (supposedly) an ascent on the way. I would have been ok sandwiching it, but trying it alone would be nice. VST didn't mention (and I didn't notice) any clasp, improvements, etc. I assume that wax was hit (video recorded) prior to the improvements? This will be the first current piece of electronics I have ever owned. I always seem to be a decade behind the times.

Snake Plissken,
Reactions: grokit

grokit

well-worn member
I was surprised he held the ascent every which way with the lid off the wax. I am planning on flower use but I would think that the liquid wax would spill out into the airpath or worse if it's not held upright?

Maybe that's why it ended up so empty :freak:

grokit,
Reactions: alphabj
Top Bottom