Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
so the vaporizer is finally complete? all you are waiting on is the packaging? can we see a detailed video of the vape, or at least some good images of the device ? unless it's not good and you want us to find that out for ourselves... cause the current videos are useless and blurry, and it's not hard to make a new video. you can even upload your videos to youtube.com for free, believe it or not.
Welcome to the forum,
Please have a look at the forum rules before posting http://fuckcombustion.com/rules/
And if you haven't ( which obviously you didn't) please read the entire thread also before posting.

They have videos on you tube. They can be found here.:tup: http://www.youtube.com/user/davincivaporizer/videos

1_gr8_underdog,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
so the vaporizer is finally complete? all you are waiting on is the packaging? can we see a detailed video of the vape, or at least some good images of the device ? unless it's not good and you want us to find that out for ourselves... cause the current videos are useless and blurry, and it's not hard to make a new video. you can even upload your videos to youtube.com for free, believe it or not.

this gets a big C'MON MAN from me. It's like a broken record in this thread...I'm about to check out and ditch this thread...that's how bad it is.

This vape is being released exactly like the original DV with the exact same repetitive whining. Folks, that's how this company does it. So let's let them do it and send the nonsense back to the Cera thread or something.

Chill Dude

You my friend are way out of line and very rude. DV doesn't owe you a thing. It's their product and they can bring it to market whenever they see fit. DV has an excellent reputation and I for one am looking forward to the Ascent when it is fully ready for delivery. BTW, I'm sure DV is familiar with how YouTube works and if they want to post a new video they will and if they don't they won't . The Ascent launch is their show not yours, and they don't need to address your unreasonable and rude demands.

On the Munch

Hey FC!
It's my first time posting on this site and I figured now would be a good time to do so. Let's get back to the positive vibes about the Ascent. We're so close!
I've been following this thread since I got into vaping about 2 months ago after 14 years of combusting. I bought a DV2 figuring the Ascent was still a while away and I'm planning to keep it as my backup.
Thanks DV for making two wicked machines! All the info and messages are much appreciated.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Hey FC!
It's my first time posting on this site and I figured now would be a good time to do so. Let's get back to the positive vibes about the Ascent. We're so close!
I've been following this thread since I got into vaping about 2 months ago after 14 years of combusting. I bought a DV2 figuring the Ascent was still a while away and I'm planning to keep it as my backup.
Thanks DV for making two wicked machines! All the info and messages are much appreciated.
Welcome to F.C. and gr8 first post :tup:

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
I just got a new Mendo Mulcher and wondering if i will even use it for the Ascent? Hope it doesnt grind too fine? Do you DV2 owners do a grind or just break your herb up?
Also does anyone use the oils? If so do you put drops on your herb or just straight oil?

V8pire,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
My Mendo Mulcher's have never had the problem of grinding too fine, so you should be fine. I find the MM grind to be a consistent, yet 'rough' grind. I wouldn't use the MM for my Launch Box for example.

:peace:

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
so the vaporizer is finally complete?

Oh. *This* guy again.

I find it amusing that people that have provided no positive contribution to this community can stand up and scream "LOOK AT ME!!! I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ A THREAD NOR LEARN A COMMUNITY, BUT YET I PROCLAIM THAT MY OPINION SHALL BE TANTAMOUNT TO GOSPEL AND EVERYONE WILL BOW BEFORE ITS WISDOM."

Word of advice to all that want to contribute to this thread: [Avatar now relevant] If your post count is in the double digits (DISCLAIMER: I only got out of that earlier today, and still feel the same should hold to me. So I don't mean to single out a group more than necessary, and try to hold myself to this standard.) --

Lurk moar.

Listen.

Read.

Go through this thread.

By all means, please don't think a lack of information gives you latitude to ascribe intent.

Disagree with opinions *WHILE* learning from others'.

Find wisdom where it proffers itself. Sometimes you can be surprised by this.

Love more. You will be surprised by what this means.
But you won't.
But you will...

Open yourself to new ideas, and, in turn, share what is new for you, as it will undoubtedly be new for another traveller.

Make this community a better place.
For everything you learn here, try to teach back x10s the facts (and I mean facts. NOT opinions unless stated as such.) for everything your learn.

For all the knowledge you gain, pay it back by teaching other people from the wealth others have granted you.

EDIT: Lurk maor. And teach people for every thing you learn. Leave more than you take.

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
My Mendo Mulcher's have never had the problem of grinding too fine, so you should be fine. I find the MM grind to be a consistent, yet 'rough' grind. I wouldn't use the MM for my Launch Box for example.

:peace:
Good to know I dont want a new toy that I cant even use.

V8pire,

Reflections

Thanks for the heads up on the ascent haiku contest! Didnt realize it was up and running...gee i need to cruise more on this site! lol

Reflections,

GanjaDude

I just got a new Mendo Mulcher and wondering if i will even use it for the Ascent? Hope it doesnt grind too fine? Do you DV2 owners do a grind or just break your herb up?
Also does anyone use the oils? If so do you put drops on your herb or just straight oil?
I grind for my DV2 and get amazing results :)

GanjaDude,
Reactions: V8pire

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
I grind for my DV2 and get amazing results :)
Thanks for the input.
Do you use the oils or anybody? Since the ascent has them, they must be selling. curious if they work or taste good?
and good morning the ob

V8pire,

GanjaDude

Thanks for the input.
Do you use the oils or anybody? Since the ascent has them, they must be selling. curious if they work or taste good?
and good morning the ob
Yeah I got a free sample from the guys at da vinci yesterday and I have to say the oils are really impressive. They are definitely worth giving a shot and work really well

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
Yeah I got a free sample from the guys at da vinci yesterday and I have to say the oils are really impressive. They are definitely worth giving a shot and work really well
Did you just put it in the oil thing or a little on the herb?

V8pire,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The samples of oil I got came in their own little cans . I also recieved some dry Kava Kava Root which i like alot , makes you feel nice and mellow , relaxed but not high. It's kinda nice to be able to try vaping
some different herbs . I Know I'm gonna hit some of the threads about other vaporizables with more of an open mind . I've Had a chronic illness for a few decades now and kinda gave up on alternative medicine and treatment years ago [don't hate on me all you natural meds people] most didn't help or if they did they cost way to much for someone on ssd or ssdi . I live in Florida so even the Hippy Dippy touchie feelly people who do alt. treatment want to make enough money to move to Cali, so it ain't cheap. I'm gonna try one of the oil cans later on , from what I've seen they should be fun , I know nothing will replace my beloved bud . still nice to sit back and relax with something else from time to time . sorry for kinda stretching this post out a bit , then a bit more .

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: V8pire

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
The samples of oil I got came in their own little cans . I also recieved some dry Kava Kava Root which i like alot , makes you feel nice and mellow , relaxed but not high. It's kinda nice to be able to try vaping
some different herbs . I Know I'm gonna hit some of the threads about other vaporizables with more of an open mind . I've Had a chronic illness for a few decades now and kinda gave up on alternative medicine and treatment years ago [don't hate on me all you natural meds people] most didn't help or if they did they cost way to much for someone on ssd or ssdi . I live in Florida so even the Hippy Dippy touchie feelly people who do alt. treatment want to make enough money to move to Cali, so it ain't cheap. I'm gonna try one of the oil cans later on , from what I've seen they should be fun , I know nothing will replace my beloved bud . still nice to sit back and relax with something else from time to time . sorry for kinda stretching this post out a bit , then a bit more .
Sorry about your illness and wish only the best. The ascent will have those oil jars to fill and im curious if you could put a drop on the herb for taste or whatever. Also if the oil for the ascent will be all natural or organic?

V8pire,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I haven't gotten my oil cans yet:(...I thought they would be here yesterday.

Dreamerr,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
The ascent will have those oil jars to fill and im curious if you could put a drop on the herb for taste or whatever. Also if the oil for the ascent will be all natural or organic?

Yes, you can add a bit for flavor. All of their all-natural oils (http://www.davincivaporizer.com/aromatherapy-essential-oil-blends/) currently come in cans for the previous vape. I'd suspect the cost of the glass cans is much higher, so they might not ship that way once the Ascent ships. But nothing prevents you from sourcing your own oils.

nigel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom