Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Will there be a special preorder pricing on this like the Da Vinci last year when it came out? Maybe FC members only?

god i hope not!!!! after seeing the disasters of pre-ordering in the cera and inh xp threads and being a part of the PuffiT pre-order nightmare... i can never do a pre-order again. i need for it to be released and reviewed. so knowing i missed out on a discount cause my stomach can't handle another preorder i would really be upset!!!!

Yoshi

Woah
god i hope not!!!! after seeing the disasters of pre-ordering in the cera and inh xp threads and being a part of the PuffiT pro-order nightmare... i can never do a pro-order again. i need for it to be released and reviewed. so knowing i missed out on a discount cause my stomache can't handle another preorder i would really be upset!!!!

I agree, preorders can have so many things go wrong, and turns people off of specific manufacturers. Lots of unhappy customers because of preorders = not a good time! :nod:

GanjaDude

I cant wait for the Ascent part of me wants to wait until all the bugs are worked out but i love the da vinci so much i take a gamble at having to get it replaced :)

GanjaDude,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hopefullly they are using a lot of beta testers for a long period of time before it is released so maybe none to minor issues?

cellardoor

Is there any word on how this vape will handle waxes? I'm starting to get into dabbing as well and I'd love to only get the Ascent instead of the Ascent and some portable oil pen (although the dabbler looks cool)

cellardoor,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
????? It is indeed there. But I highly doubt they'll be mailing out a damn thing as its not on the market yet.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Well some folks have been wanting a preorder of some sort...Thats something

Nbajunkie,

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
How is such a thing possible i would think DaVinciVaporizer.com would take orders first

MidwestBeast,

Dreamerr

Hmmmmmmmmmmm seems very fishy to say the least new poster comes in and that is all they write?
I don't believe one word of the post.

VAPORIZER22

Since they also posted in the Davinci thread, I think they may be referring to that.

VAPORIZER22,

Dreamerr

I don't believe the post in the other thread either. They are advertising a website it seems.

Dreamerr,

CEOnnor

The site says its for a pre-order, my guess is that an automatic e-mail was sent out that said the order would be shipped even though there is none in stock. Judging by the look of the site alone I doubt that the ordering system is built to handle things like pre-orders. Or maybe you're the luckiest man alive lol, we'll see.

CEOnnor,

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
Ya but i looked and it is there but don't get me wrong they didn't get my credit card info.. seems to shady. I mean if im ordering online it's gonna be an established company... if the company that sells an item isn't selling it then how could someone else

MidwestBeast,

Zee007

Hmmmmmmmmmmm seems very fishy to say the least new poster comes in and that is all they write?
I don't believe one word of the post.

Yeah I'm
callingbullshit.gif
as well... Although some people claim to have already have it pre-ordered, Davinci Vapororizer's Youtube channel replied to a comment concerning the pre-order list with "We will be announcing a preorder shortly! Stay tuned."

Sounds tempting, but after reading about all the issues with pre-orders from previous vaporizers, I think I'll pass. Plus who knows maybe I'll win one from this upcoming contest :brow:...

Herbal Ant

ALL ORDERS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED ONCE THEY ARE HERE AND READY TO GO! Your accounts will only show an authorization and not a finalization for the charge. Please contact us if you have any questions

Is what it says, did anyone try contacting them yet? Most likely its just a gimmick by the website to try and get all the first orders. They know they will eventually be able to order them and they don't promise you an exact shipping date. They may be legit, but who knows, they may be fake and they just gonna take all the authorization money and run. lol

Just curious, how much was the authorization charge?

Herbal Ant,

JoeKickass

Preorders are for people who can afford it (the price of the vape is easily money you'd survive without)
if the manufacturer is offering preorders, they probably could use the money, so you're basically "investing" or supporting the company. IF you can afford it and like the company, I think that's pretty good thing to do..

Obviously if you are on a tight budget and you're considering the gamble of a pre-order, you should probably try to be less impulsive in general ;)

iamn3ko

ALL ORDERS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED ONCE THEY ARE HERE AND READY TO GO! Your accounts will only show an authorization and not a finalization for the charge. Please contact us if you have any questions

Is what it says, did anyone try contacting them yet? Most likely its just a gimmick by the website to try and get all the first orders. They know they will eventually be able to order them and they don't promise you an exact shipping date. They may be legit, but who knows, they may be fake and they just gonna take all the authorization money and run. lol

Just curious, how much was the authorization charge?

I emailed them yesterday, got back to me this morning. This is what they said.

The Ascent's are marked Pre-order on our website, and we are still awaiting word from our distributor that they are in and ready to go.

All will be sent in a first order, first shipped situation, and will definitely be backed up once they arrive since we have received pre-orders already.

We will change it on the website the moment they come in, but they will more than likely be backordered is why we were asked by the distributor to start advertising them early to get customers in line.

iamn3ko,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom