Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteezyJ

Just to make the suspense even greater, I just spoke with Randy from PIU and it sounds like 1. He will be selling them upon release and 2. He tested one in Las Vegas and met with the Da Vinci team and said the product is great. One of the things he commented on, that I haven't read about yet on the forum are the clouds/ vapor it produces and said it produces "giant" hits :ko: I'm pumped for this release, sounds like a great product coming our way.:)

2clicker

Observer
4 hour battery life- this unit contains 2 rechargeable REMOVABLE lithium ion batteries.

this one caught my attention... i didnt realize they were removable. i wonder how easy it will be to remove and replace on the fly. this is really shaping up to be a major player it seems. i may have to keep holding out to see how this one performs. if i see some video i may be tempted to preorder.

more info please! this thing looks great so far.

SteezyJ

this one caught my attention... i didnt realize they were removable. i wonder how easy it will be to remove and replace on the fly. this is really shaping up to be a major player it seems. i may have to keep holding out to see how this one performs. if i see some video i may be tempted to preorder.

more info please! this thing looks great so far.
I agree, finding a quality portable with replaceable Li-Ion batteries is rare. I imagine it will be designed for a quick and easy replacement, but we'll have to wait to find out

SteezyJ,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
oh and one more thing... i really really really hope this device will work the same with small amounts (.1-.3 range) as it does at capacity.

2clicker,
Reactions: D33z

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
oh and one more thing... i really really really hope this device will work the same with small amounts (.1-.3 range) as it does at capacity.

Well, as they have said, convection is benefitted from increased airflow (so don't over pack). So there is a thing as "too much" on the other end.

Is there a reason why you think a smaller amount might be an issue?

I don't see it, but then again, I have an admittedly limited device exposure scope EDIT: On my unit there is a minimum, but that's due to gravity vs an inverted stem.

nigel,

b0

Cloudy...
I just spoke with Randy from PIU and it sounds like 1. He will be selling them upon release

If Randy is going to sell it, I know where I'm going to put my money!

I don't think you can put .3 in this vape without pressing down the charge. Just a thought because of the measures.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Randy is the guy in charge of PIU, or at least customer service / support order issues.

m0sh,

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
So i got my DV V2 at noon Monday and ordered it Friday at 2am on davincivaporizer.com. That was faster than anything i have ever ordered online and at no extra cost to me. They also gave me an extra accessory pack along with the one that came with the order. All in all i got.....
3 flexi straws- one of them is a tad longer
3 empty metal cans- i just scooped up a tiny bit of kief and it was awesome cant wait for the glass ascent ones... if these arnt for kief then what?
3 oil can
3 brushes
9 big screens
18 small screens
1 car charger- not free it was 20 bucks
1 upgraded Da Vinci of course

Why would i order my ascent from anywhere else other than the manuf. If they are gonna be so prompt and throw in extras. Everyone loves freebies;)

The only other vape i have currently is the plenty by storz and bickel and at no surprise the DV cant touch the clouds that thing make. The plenty is just plain ridiculous though so I'm not mad at DV. If they could make a portable that hits like the plenty i would definitely buy it. Fingers crossed for ascent.. all day today i vaped in the DV and left the plenty put up.. ya know to put it to the test. It took a few bowls to figure out how hard i should hit it... slow and steady seemed to work better than a really hard snoop dogg hit. You can get some pretty boss hits and be conservative at the same time. I'm sure the ascent will be better than the DV V2 so it should be beast. Needless to say i will pre order asap. Now i have said FUCK COMBUSTION for real and i used to smoke black and milds and at least 5 to 10 blunts a day of medicinal grade... about an 1/8 or more a day, and more on weekends for the past 7 months. I smoked commercial brick for about 13 years prior to that, about 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 oz. a week. Commercial just became hard to find and sucks anyway and I'm in Kansas which is next door to the Amsterdam of the U.S.A. aka Colorado, so medicinal bud is all over and much cheaper than before. Not sure what I'm down to but it's considerably less bud and i stay waaayyyy more baked... lol i mean Vaked. So here's where i sit Vape-wise. For for now anyway

Plenty for home use- if u haven't tried one, try it, every bit as good as volcano i had a side by side comparison w/ friends Cano
DaVinci V2 for on the go- doesn't have any major issues so far, but will be replaced by ascent and probably sold.
eGo e-cig for nicotine- strictly oil, love the flavor variety, like redbull, blackberry, blue berry, ect. Oh ya and cinnamon roll that's right i said cinnamon roll its crazy good. The place i go has like 46 flavors that i could mix with herb in the DV or ascent right.. or am i wrong and how do i mix oil and herb.. plz help I'm new to vaping and loving it, but have a lot to learn.... VAPE UP FC

Made an account just because of this thread and the Ascent...

I bought a DaVinci back in November but it recently stopped working :\
Either way I love what they came up with as a sequel and I can't wait for this thing to be released

It may have been asked already but what type of charger does it use?

ps- From what I've seen so far I love the community on FC and hope to come back often :D

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Made an account just because of this thread and the Ascent...:D

So i got my DV V2 at noon Monday and ordered it Friday at 2am on davincivaporizer.com. That was faster than anything i have ever ordered online and at no extra cost to me. They also gave me an extra accessory pack along with the one that came with the order.
Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to be:tup:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hello all, wow this thread has been busy since I last had an opportunity to post...maybe I should look into the mobile version! I want you to know that yes...you are the center of the universe and don't let anyone tell you differently.

So as all have heard, we are indeed releasing the Ascent at $249, with a hopeful release date of March 31. As expected, we've been tweaking here..building accessories there, but are working our hardest to get it out in time. The Ascent will come fully loaded for that price, including:

- The unit, 2 batteries, a wall charger, 2 glass mouthpieces, 2 glass internal components, 2 glass oil jars, a cute little carrying satchel and a top mouthpiece cover (thanks FC clan!)

We are working on a Gog tobacco water pipe accessory, but I don't have confidence that it will be ready for release, but soon and at a reasonable price. @Dreamer- I am still trying to make that cord longer for you too :wave:

So if anyone was at the show you would notice that we had more than our 3 initial production units there- so hint, hint on the customization to come.

Also, thanks so much VaporBlunt for the shout out, I had the honor of standing next to those guys for 3 days at Big and they're also a bunch of stand up guys with a bad ass product. Hydrotubes for your pocket...pretty awesome! I love watching the vape world grow with improvements.

So, I'm back and overworked, but that's all ok as long as I get to bring you guys a stellar product!

Last but not least- about that contest, any ideas? Why not let you guys decide on the means.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ah thanks for trying to make the cord longer. The effort alone is so appreciated.
Now go finish our wonderful product with all the tweaks hopefully worked out pre-sale.
I can't wait...I think my DV might be listening so I have to be berry berry quiet...shhhhhhhhhhh

JoeKickass

Awsome to see this thread starting to warm up "hopeful release date of March 31" can't wait to see the reviews!
The Ascent will come fully loaded for that price, including:

- The unit, 2 batteries, a wall charger, 2 glass mouthpieces, 2 glass internal components, 2 glass oil jars, a cute little carrying satchel and a top mouthpiece cover (thanks FC clan!)
The unit runs on 2 batteries so does that mean we get an extra 2 batteries (2 pairs)?

But either way, if the battery is easily changeable :tup:

JoeKickass,

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
I was thinking u could do a FC only pre order, only for FC members that would make everyone of us feel all fuzzy inside not just one "winner"

Also i was wondering if the pre orders will be at my house upon release date like when u pre order a video game.. or if it will ship out from the facility on 31st and get here possibly a week later. Either way just take my money lol

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Hello all, wow this thread has been busy since I last had an opportunity to post...maybe I should look into the mobile version! I want you to know that yes...you are the center of the universe and don't let anyone tell you differently.

So as all have heard, we are indeed releasing the Ascent at $249, with a hopeful release date of March 31. As expected, we've been tweaking here..building accessories there, but are working our hardest to get it out in time. The Ascent will come fully loaded for that price, including:

We are working on a Gog tobacco water pipe accessory, but I don't have confidence that it will be ready for release, but soon and at a reasonable price. @Dreamer- I am still trying to make that cord longer for you too :wave:

So if anyone was at the show you would notice that we had more than our 3 initial production units there- so hint, hint on the customization to come.

Also, thanks so much VaporBlunt for the shout out, I had the honor of standing next to those guys for 3 days at Big and they're also a bunch of stand up guys with a bad ass product. Hydrotubes for your pocket...pretty awesome! I love watching the vape world grow with improvements.

So, I'm back and overworked, but that's all ok as long as I get to bring you guys a stellar product!

Last but not least- about that contest, any ideas? Why not let you guys decide on the means.

My goodness! Thanks for giving us that awesome update!!

Vapinghole,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom