Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I got bad news for some of us. I don't know if we already knew this but gotvape is the vendor for dv. Got vape has pics up of the different designs. http://info.gotvape.com/vaporizer-pictures/ascent-vaporizer-photo-1.html

I would think dv is going to sell direct like they did last time so I guess it won't be an issue. I got my from vapeworld last time and then of course you get a FC discount and freebies. Maybe, are you listening dv, we can get the same from them. Fingers crossed.

Dreamerr,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
OH NO!!!!! this is horrible for me!!! i am thinking i really want this vape but if i have to pay GotVape to get it.... i won't be getting it. Please tell us there will be another way to buy it!!!!

I got bad news for some of us. I don't know if we already knew this but gotvape is the vendor for dv. Got vape has pics up of the different designs. http://info.gotvape.com/vaporizer-pictures/ascent-vaporizer-photo-1.html

I would think dv is going to sell direct like they did last time so I guess it won't be an issue. I got my from vapeworld last time and then of course you get a FC discount and freebies. Maybe, are you listening dv, we can get the same from them. Fingers crossed.

Other than the skin, it doesn't really look different...

josephaltier,

mmenzie

i have noted my displeasure for GV in many places in the FC boards... most notably the PuffiT thread. i am not going to derail this thread by voicing my hatred for them again

mmenzie,
Reactions: Puffers

xclarryx

i have noted my displeasure for GV in many places in the FC boards... most notably the PuffiT thread. i am not going to derail this thread by voicing my hatred for them again
understandable. so this vape has batteries that can be removed? hmmmmmmm...

xclarryx,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I had thought they said they will be able to but charging will be on board. I think they weren't sure IIRC.

Menz I am sure we will be able to get it direct it will just cost more unless they read my last post.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: mmenzie

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
ascent-alt-02.jpg

I do believe It is :love: at first sight :drool: Saving everything for this one for sure

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
I personally have nothing against GV, but for those who don't like them the good news is that...
if a shop is promoting it, the launch date cant be very far :brow:

overvaped,
Reactions: vape4life

mmenzie

Menz I am sure we will be able to get it direct it will just cost more unless they read my last post.

i sure hope so.... cause if Davinci really wants this in my hands as much as i want it in my hands i need another place to get it. If GV is the only place to get i WILL NOT be owning this and my pursuit for a new travel vape will take me other places. GotVape will never receive a single penny from me EVER again!!!

jasong

i dont have a problem with gv but if vapeworld will give a better disount and freebies i will but it from them unless dv does something to match imo

jasong,

Pcpvapors

Ill say it has my interest peaked but if it also smells like a burning tire again ill be passing. Hopefully the early adopters will have good news for me but bad news for my wallet.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
It's going to be hard to choose between croc and carbon, very excited for this, if it does do wax and oil than wow. I have a question Da Vinci. How strong is this heater unit? Will I be able to slow draw connected to a water pipe and milk it? Does the bowl like to be packed down? Any stiring needed for even roasting? I'd rather give my money to Da Vinci not gotvape, but we shall see. Keeping an eye out for sure.

kushcabbage,

jasong

have dv said anything about how the oven stays closed by the pic i just worry about that hinge getting loose over time

stickstones

Vapor concierge
DV...is this a conduction or convection vape?

So all in all, the Ascent is a convection vaporizer.
(Before anyone brings it up...yes there is some conduction, but the conduction vs convection debate deserves its own thread )

Thanks...I thought he said that earlier, but then I thought I was mixing that up with the Pinnacle unit. My question is how is it convection? Best I can tell it is a glass chamber surrounded by a ceramic heating element. That would equal conduction in my book as it would be a surface transfer from the ceramic to the glass to the herb, as opposed to heating up air that then travels over the herb. Is my inference wrong?

natural farmer

Thanks...I thought he said that earlier, but then I thought I was mixing that up with the Pinnacle unit. My question is how is it conduction? Best I can tell it is a glass chamber surrounded by a ceramic heating element. That would equal conduction in my book as it would be a surface transfer from the ceramic to the glass to the herb, as opposed to heating up air that then travels over the herb. Is my inference wrong?
Wanted to ask this too but I am lazy... :p

natural farmer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom