Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poopman525

I've been periodically checking into this forum for updates for awhile now, and figured it was time to join in. I'm dieing to get my hands on this thing, patiently of course. I hope they eventually make them a bit more customizable if possible, it sounds like a great idea. I've had the Plenty for awhile now, and I love it. I'm curious if anyone who has tried a glass pathway vaporizer and a non-glass pathway vaporizer, what the difference is if any for flavor and smoothness/harshness. I've heard it's much better with all glass, but I've also heard it doesn't make much of a difference. I apologize if anyone has already asked this and had it answered earlier in the thread. Happy vaping!

Poopman525,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I've been periodically checking into this forum for updates for awhile now, and figured it was time to join in. I'm dieing to get my hands on this thing, patiently of course. I hope they eventually make them a bit more customizable if possible, it sounds like a great idea. I've had the Plenty for awhile now, and I love it. I'm curious if anyone who has tried a glass pathway vaporizer and a non-glass pathway vaporizer, what the difference is if any for flavor and smoothness/harshness. I've heard it's much better with all glass, but I've also heard it doesn't make much of a difference. I apologize if anyone has already asked this and had it answered earlier in the thread. Happy vaping!

All the three highlighted. Personally I like the feel of glass in my mouth better then plastic as well. Welcome to the forum.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Krizzle
Anyone know of any new videos yet?

Also do we know if there is going to be enough ascents for at least all the preregisters now that the release date isnt going to be until june?

ascendedthoughts,

NYC5IKH5jabi

Anyone know of any new videos yet?

Also do we know if there is going to be enough ascents for at least all the preregisters now that the release date isnt going to be until june?
I don't see why not. This launch by all means is going to turn out well because of the careful attention to detail davinci has given, at the cost of their own time and money. I'm sure they will have enough units to launch. I mean why else did they have us all begrudgingly pre register, when they easily could have took our payment as well? Davinci by now knows through the pre registration and social media roughly how many of us definitely want it, not to mention all the headshops and retailers who have also preordered or registered with their "people" (loose term I know). The hype is real, the demand will be there. The wait has been such that I'm sure davinci has all bases covered. I would even go as far as to claim that this vape is getting more love than the pax or cera pre launch.

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
was there any mention of a leak proof travel case or small case for Ascent and extra glass pieces etc for discreet safe travel?

V8pire,

salivape

was there any mention of a leak proof travel case or small case for Ascent and extra glass pieces etc for discreet travel?

Someone on here overheard the DV guys talking to a potential case supplier at an expo. So Id say thats a yes! There was no mention of smell proofing though as far as I know but it would be pretty essential IMO

salivape,
Reactions: V8pire

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
Someone on here overheard the DV guys talking to a potential case supplier at an expo. So Id say thats a yes! There was no mention of smell proofing though as far as I know but it would be pretty essential IMO

It would be cool to have a hard shell case with spots for your ascent and extra glass pieces. Take camping and such oh and a spot for maybe a small glass herb jar. If not I guess buy a hand gun case and get some foam and cut out what you want.

V8pire,

Carlos Gonzalez

Just received this email from Gotvape.com.

On the behalf of everyone at GotVape, I want to apologize for the delay of your product and we hope that this effort reflects our commitment to providing you with a viable Vaporizer that exceeds your expectations.

I want to personally thank you for your Ascent Vaporizer purchase. We understand that the delay of the initial shipping date has caused an inconvenience for you.

We are anticipating the first pre-order shipments to be dispersed from our warehouse within the next 7-10 working days.

However, we understand that you have all pre-paid for an item that is not available yet, thus we have made special arrangements with DaVinci to provide you with additional value for your patience.

The first option is that we are going to be able to offer is a free 14mm or 18mm Glass Water Piece Adapter that allows your Ascent to be used with your traditional glass piece.

The Glass Piece adapters sell for $70, thus we want to provide you this attachment at no cost. Simply reply back to me with your request for a 14mm or 18mm adapter.

The second option is that we can refund your money and you will be available to purchase your Ascent at a future time.

Please reply back to me at your earliest convenience so that we can make the necessary arrangements.

Carlos Gonzalez,

max

Out to lunch
However, we understand that you have all pre-paid for an item that is not available yet, thus we have made special arrangements with DaVinci to provide you with additional value for your patience.

The first option is that we are going to be able to offer is a free 14mm or 18mm Glass Water Piece Adapter that allows your Ascent to be used with your traditional glass piece.

The Glass Piece adapters sell for $70, thus we want to provide you this attachment at no cost.
I don't doubt the offer, but don't understand why DV would be going out of their way at all to help a distributor that's trying to suck in buyers with a payment for an unreleased product. IMO Gotvape alone should be eating the cost of the WP adapter.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Special arrangements could just mean they orderd a bunch of WP adapters . I don't trust 'em .

RUDE BOY,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom