Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

SleepyHead

I sent you an email Rick, (zapman@aromazap.com) hopefully you can hold that one for me :x
Not sure why the store won't let me add anything to my cart.

SleepyHead,

Vitolo

Vaporist
SleepyHead said:
I see 5 good lookin units, is that all or are the others in that image you posted going to be up this morning as well? Looks good!
Navigate the entire site.. and then go through the choices... there are more than 5.
My favorite is the natural looking "real log" unit!

MABEL
DSC00161-1.jpg

I used Mabel at Bedside last night.
I wake up daily, and those who know me know it is an ordeal.
As much as I love my Zaps.. In the morning when Nausea attacks, I very often run into the room where I have a vape with a very large capacity wand. I do this to get started, then I am free to Zap as required and as desired through the day. In the past the Zap hit was not quite fast enough coming or dense enough to ease my pain fast enough.
This morning although my nausea was at it's worst.. I decided to stay the "test course' and continue with Mabel.
Mabel was able to give me dense enough morning hits, immediately. I was able to acheive my state of "morning grace" by Mabel's Vapor alone. This speaks a world for what the Ceramic lined Zaps potential is.
Thank you Rick!

I also loved the section of the website, that leaves the option for refurbishing. I can hardly wait to learn if my Figured Walnut gal Ravin is a candidate!
Last night 2 of our local cardholding patients sat here with me and we talked Zaps. There was so much to discuss with the revolution that is going on!
They did get to try the older Zaps while I talked about the evolution, and then we passed "Nurse Myrtz" around (New SSS MyrtleZap non Rock) a half dozen times, so they would know that the SSS Med Zaps were a big improvement. They agreed.
It was as great for them, as it was for me!

Vitolo,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Sheeeit.......dont get paid til monday.........as long as no one buys the one I want.... :cool:

SF Giant,

reece

momofthegoons said:
NYC, yes; the stems will be able to be cleaned. That is one of the reasons Rick had the stainless go through the entire stem. I would imagine a thick pipecleaner or even a qtip soaked in whichever cleaning agent you prefer would do the trick.

And I would imagine, like the glass stems one could plug one end with silicone, pour a little iso (or alcohol for consumption) in and plug the other end. Then shake. That is, if one wanted to reclaim.

reece,

al bundy

Vaporist
Ok I ordered. Zap but I didnt get the glass tooty ,
Does the glass tooty have a ss tip too?
And how much bigger than a reg stem?

Also don't forget to use the coupon code too.

al bundy,

RumbleShorts

These new units look incredible! If they work the same way the beta units do, everyone is in for a treat. I'll post an update on the "testing" later. For now, suffice it to say that I am VERY VERY happy.

Rick,
If you are keeping a list, please put me on it for a few of the wood stems and at least four of the SS stem conversions. As far as any new accessories, I sure would like to see a stem holder. Even if it's to clear out your old inventory.

RumbleShorts,

nr-cole

For those who can compare, do you notice a difference in the type of high you get between the rockzap, brass aromazap, and SS zap? The talk of bigger clouds seems to indicate it's running hotter, and I know for me personally a higher vape temp produces a very stoned feeling that often pushes me towards bed. Thoughts?

nr-cole,

SleepyHead

Having serious website shop problems. I've tried to do this on both Windows & Mac, with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. On my Windows with Chrome and IE, it won't let me add anything to my cart, or make an account. On my mac with FF and Safari, I can add it to my cart, but when I fill out shipping information and click Continue, it says I havn't filled in any information, therefore not letting me order. Rick hopefully you see this and reply to my email, just dont want someone to order mine I've been trying to all day :(

SleepyHead,
well. I don't own an SSS but I do notice different highs from my toasty top and my rock zap. Maybe not different highs, but just different clouds, and taste. They will both get you very toasty and brown/blacken the herb in the center of the stem pack. :ko:

biojuggernaut,

the ob

all good in the hood.
I am curious when the refurbishing piece will be on the website and how much it will cost?

Also, if we will be able to custom order specific colors (I am partial to a really dark denim blue :))

the ob,

CaptainQ

Rick! I have fallen in love with the Primo Chatoya, it is beautiful. Any news on when overseas shipping might be available?

CaptainQ,

SleepyHead

SleepyHead said:
Also Rick, having trouble trying to order one of these. I try to add it to the cart but it fails to add and my cart is empty :/

Hope somebody doesn't buy it before me because of this..

SleepyHead said:
I sent you an email Rick, (zapman@aromazap.com) hopefully you can hold that one for me :x

SleepyHead said:
Having serious website shop problems. I've tried to do this on both Windows & Mac, with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. On my Windows with Chrome and IE, it won't let me add anything to my cart, or make an account. On my mac with FF and Safari, I can add it to my cart, but when I fill out shipping information and click Continue, it says I havn't filled in any information, therefore not letting me order. Rick hopefully you see this and reply to my email, just dont want someone to order mine I've been trying to all day :(

Sigh, somebody bought the one I wanted...Waited anxiously all morning to find out the site won't work on any of my computers. :(
Doesn't feel good man.

SleepyHead,

collegerower

SleepyHead said:
SleepyHead said:
Also Rick, having trouble trying to order one of these. I try to add it to the cart but it fails to add and my cart is empty :/
:(
Hope somebody doesn't buy it before me because of this..

SleepyHead said:

SleepyHead said:
(

Sigh, somebody bought the one I wanted...Waited anxiously all morning to find out the site won't work on any of my computers. :(
Doesn't feel good man.

collegerower,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Haven't seen people this worked up around here in a while!

SleepyHead, I can almost feel your pain.... I'm sure that Rick will be able to get you something, if not the same, certainly close to what you had your eye on. It will just take a little longer than if you had been able to get it today. I don't understand why your computer wouldn't let you buy one... :/ Maybe it's because there's one coming down the pike, with your name on it, that's even better! ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the RZ's everyone got so that we can match up the RZ to the username. It sort of shows your personality. :D

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
Sleepy, check your Email. You got what you wanted. I took it off(out of stock) and am saving it for you. This happened to a couple other folks too and I did the same for them.
I have my web guy alerted to the problem as it is way beyond my fix-it capabilities. We will get it fixed soon and I will get back with you Sleepy and the others on how to try again.
No sweat if you Emailed me. I think we are plugged up somewhere at AZ.com. We also updated the software last night which could be contributing.
There have been orders go through normally so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for the patience.
As for refurbs, you folks will have to wait for a bit. We have to get each new flow working right before going on to the next step.
Sleep well Sleepy!

Rick,

SD_haze

yay for sleepy :p

the primo chatoya is definitely the coolest/sexiest vape ive ever seen!

SD_haze,

flasharoo

Oh wow.. I'm glad I waited to order. These look amazing! Hopefully going to snag the primo chatoya once it's back in stock :brow:

flasharoo,

taovapor

Hi all... I'm the webmaster helper dude for Aromazap. Sorry about the troubles, I'm testing but getting mixed results... Looking through error logs and such to see if there are any clues. Thank y'all for the reports, it gives me a starting point. More soon when I know what's going on. There was a recent upgrade to a slightly newer version of the shopping cart engine (Magento)... In theory it should help the website run faster! :-P ... anyway... I'm back to working on it. Thank you for your patience and error reports. Share any new details and I'll get it sorted out.

taovapor,

treecityrnd

momofthegoons said:
It sort of shows your personality. :D
Totally agree (i.e., like a car). That's why Plain "Mary" Jane will hopefully be arriving this week! KISS.

And a huge thanks to mom. She definitely finalized my decision to purchase a RZ as opposed to others. Commission? ;)

I now count three posts regarding Chatoya. That sounds like the design "winner" to me :cool:

Good luck tao.

treecityrnd,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ahh treecity.....you're making me blush! :lol: I'm so happy you are happy. I think once you get your new RZ, you are going to be even happier. :D Welcome to the Zapville family!!! And we'll have to discuss that commission....

And that welcome goes for the rest of you new family members too! ;)

momofthegoons,

taovapor

The shopping cart is now working 100% (unless you prove me wrong... which... well... just let me know). The good news is that it seems to be faster (at least to me, maybe I'm just running slower) than before... Thank you for your patience. Please hit me up if you have any technical trouble with the site (or any suggestions/enhancements). I'll be peaking in here for any follow-up comments and also to share in the fun with these new RockZaps... I still love my circa 2005 square MyrtleZap... so I may be looking for a refurb on it! :-) Though... I must say... the new shapes and designs are way cool!

Bummer to have this technical glitch harsh any of y'alls mellows... Really trying to enhance the site and get it to be more responsive.

taovapor,
Top Bottom