Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

the ob

all good in the hood.
goodlife,
welcome. as mom said, we are all here for you. you will throughly enjoy this vape for its ease of use and efficiency. it also does not have parts or glass to break which I think could be good for you as well. You should post pics after you receive it.

the ob,

Screwdriver

Goodlife.....Welcome!

To be truly accepted here you must show pictures....:D

j/k....I just wanna see pics.

Screwdriver,

Rick

Zapman
We're going to start doing a pic thing. "One days shipments" starting tomorrow. We will do it now and again, not regularly. I've thought of it many times before but it is time now. Besides, tomorrows batch(to ship) is very sweet. One light, three dark, only one with an led. Some old wood. They are burning in now.
Goodlife
Don't ever be sorry to me for anything. You are a customer. You will be happy as I am into some very sweet wood, as always.

Rick,

Screwdriver

Rick said:
We're going to start doing a pic thing. "One days shipments" starting tomorrow. We will do it now and again, not regularly. I've thought of it many times before but it is time now. Besides, tomorrows batch(to ship) is very sweet. One light, three dark, only one with an led. Some old wood. They are burning in now.
Goodlife
Don't ever be sorry to me for anything. You are a customer. You will be happy as I am into some very sweet wood, as always.
A customer pic page would be awesome.....kinda like a family photo page.

Screwdriver,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Rick and I spoke when he was fitting me for my Zap. He thought it was a good idea to have no LED on my piece. I got a rare and beautiful piece made from Myrtle Burl, the LED would have distracted one from admiring the beauty of the piece I think.

I am glad I didnt get that in mine. An LED just seems like something that would get in the way and even cheapen the unit in my mind!

Ed's TnT,

disco

A new addition to the family. I am extremely surprised how efficient the unit has been working, one stem in the morning and I have a good buzz going for a couple hours. two stems in the morning and I'm beyond the moon. This little thing shunned the crap out of my Da Buddha, and is definitely a keeper. I am now convinced this design is the most superior one in the vaporizing department. Thanks a lot, Rick... it truly is a stunning piece of art.

disco,

lwien

disco said:
A new addition to the family. I am extremely surprised how efficient the unit has been working, one stem in the morning and I have a good buzz going for a couple hours. two stems in the morning and I'm beyond the moon. This little thing shunned the crap out of my Da Buddha, and is definitely a keeper. I am now convinced this design is the most superior one in the vaporizing department. Thanks a lot, Rick... it truly is a stunning piece of art.
I know huh. I have a similar vape to the MZ and every time I mention that all it takes is one stem to get me buzzed, people come back with, "Fuck man, you use less bud to get high than anyone one else on this forum."

lwien,

the ob

all good in the hood.
first,

I am super annoyed that I did not have something like this when I was younger and always trying to conserve. conservation is not an issue now and I find that I change out the product more frequently as I love the taste since I have started using the vape. It still takes forever to go through even the smallest amount. that is a good thing not a complaint.....

I was wondering if anyone had any experience traveling with a log vape. What I mean is packing it in checked luggage. I know it should be fine, but if they did scan my bag it would probably look like a weird mechanical device. I just know that I do not want to travel again without a vape. I would not take product with me, but will need the device. I suppose I could just mail it to my location too. Just wondering about peoples experiences.

the ob,

disco

lwien said:
disco said:
I know huh. I have a similar vape to the MZ and every time I mention that all it takes is one stem to get me buzzed, people come back with, "Fuck man, you use less bud to get high than anyone one else on this forum."
Definitely. I tend to take care when it comes to tolerance. I rarely let myself smoke/vape twice in one day unless it's a special occasion (i.e World Cup, late worknights), but now that it takes so little I don't mind going through 2-3 stems on a given day. My schedule's looking to be vaporizing every other day, just to keep my tolerance at bay. I'll always love the superior highs vaporizers offer, and the hits I've been getting off the MyrtleZap are just phenomenal... even with the restricted air intake (IMO this is why this vaporizer kicks so much ass. The small nature of the stem/bowl allows even the noobs in the vaping game to pull with precision. Me and my buddy agree that this thing is the bee's knees for efficiency alone. The only thing superior that comes to mind is the Volcano, but comparing a $500 vaporizer to this $150 badboy is crazy-talk, albeit SO TRUE.)

disco,

Screwdriver

the ob said:
first,

I am super annoyed that I did not have something like this when I was younger and always trying to conserve. conservation is not an issue now and I find that I change out the product more frequently as I love the taste since I have started using the vape. It still takes forever to go through even the smallest amount. that is a good thing not a complaint.....

I was wondering if anyone had any experience traveling with a log vape. What I mean is packing it in checked luggage. I know it should be fine, but if they did scan my bag it would probably look like a weird mechanical device. I just know that I do not want to travel again without a vape. I would not take product with me, but will need the device. I suppose I could just mail it to my location too. Just wondering about peoples experiences.
When I travel with "stuff" within the US, I will FedEx the said stuff to my hotel, to arrive on my check in day. I address it from someone else to myself. Business materials :D

Screwdriver,

the ob

all good in the hood.
screw,
I was not planning on traveling with "stuff" just the vape itself. I did thing that maybe I would just ship it separately.

the ob,

disco

Is there a way to get the stems to "seal" their fit when you connect them to the base unit? I remember reading something about bending material, but I'm unsure of what to bend... :uhoh:

disco,

lwien

disco said:
Is there a way to get the stems to "seal" their fit when you connect them to the base unit? I remember reading something about bending material, but I'm unsure of what to bend... :uhoh:
Why would you want to do that?

lwien,

Rick

Zapman
Disco
Glad you like your Zap. I am not following your "seal" post? Our stem tips fit the heatport tube as tight or tighter than any of the log vapes. Maybe you are referring to our Tooty Tip instructions I posted here a while back. Those are the removable tips that go in our glass stems.

ob, If you are going to be somewhere for a few days, I would fed ex it or mail it priority mail to a secure location where you will be. I would not take one on a plane but then I do not fly, except here in Zapville.

screw, we will have a customer pic page in the future. For now, we are taking a website break. We are just letting it do it's thing. We will have some more product pics up next week most likely.

In the meantime, todays shipments. We do this 3-4 times a week, every week.

todaysshipand1chickie7-24007.jpg

Rick,

disco

Rick said:
Disco
Glad you like your Zap. I am not following your "seal" post? Our stem tips fit the heatport tube as tight or tighter than any of the log vapes. Maybe you are referring to our Tooty Tip instructions I posted here a while back. Those are the removable tips that go in our glass stems.

ob, If you are going to be somewhere for a few days, I would fed ex it or mail it priority mail to a secure location where you will be. I would not take one on a plane but then I do not fly, except here in Zapville.

screw, we will have a customer pic page in the future. For now, we are taking a website break. We are just letting it do it's thing. We will have some more product pics up next week most likely.

In the meantime, todays shipments. We do this 3-4 times a week, every week.

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/myrtlezap/todaysshipand1chickie7-24007.jpg
Ah, got the two mixed up. Thanks for clarifying.

And the reason I ask is because my mate's been 'tarding out and letting his stems fall from improper use! Blasphemy, I tell you!

disco,

the ob

all good in the hood.
^^^
the only time we talk about getting things to fit tight is in regards to the removable stems in the tootys. I guess there might be some dirty comments following my post.

the ob,

flouris

Yeah! that light colored one is mine (at least I hope it's mine!) - absolutely cannot wait for it to arrive! :D Ridiculously excited for my first vape

flouris,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ob, I am not saying a thing. :rolleyes:

And the reason I ask is because my mate's been 'tarding out and letting his stems fall from improper use! Blasphemy, I tell you!
If you go back far enough in this thread, you will see that I had the same problem. I even "branded" my chin with the tip. You've got to put one finger on the stem to brace it while you are holding the Zap. This will secure the stem and make sure it doesn't pop out or stick to your lip when you are done hitting it. I always try to remind people when using it with others since the first instinct seems to be to use it like a soda can with a straw.

Oh Rick, those are beauties.

disco, I've got to say that your Zap is one of the few occasions that I've liked the led. It's really cool how it's centered in the last swirl. I'm so glad you like it!

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

okam

Here's my zap. It works great, and is mega efficient. Disco pretty much said it all. Also Rick, when I put 2-3 drops in the oil cup, it never really evaporates. I left it on for 6 hours, and those same 2-3 drops were still there. I smelt no lavender scent either.

okam,

Rick

Zapman
Those are all old wood BTW.
flouris, you are correct in your assumption. Much more to see in real life as we are not good at pics.
As I have said before, one thing I love about Saturday shipments is they almost always arrive on Monday.
One of those darks with no led is going to Missouri, our very first Primo ordered from our store. I again marveled at the Tooty as I custom shaped his insertable tips for a perfect fit.

Rick,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
okam, welcome to the forum! You have a beautiful, classic Zap there. I know you will love "getting to know her" and using less herb. Not sure why you wouldn't smell the oil. Could you smell it when you poured it? It will last quite a long time in the diffuser.

momofthegoons,

ranDUMB

Hey guys!!

long time lurker here, with a sad story to share and some ?'s
:(

To make a long, sad story short, I had a bag stolen that had my MZ in it this past week!!! I just ordered some glass (Rick I'm the guy that saw the website early accidentally) and stems so this makes the sting that much worse!!

So onto my question. My Mz was a slightly older unit, before the heat exchanger mass increase, and Ialways wanted it to run SLIGHTLY warmer. I bought a 13.5v, but that was too much and i never used it. I noticed on the new store that A-zaps run hotter then Mzaps, would this give me the "kick" I'm looking for? I want a level in between my old zap and the 13.5v power adapter, would a new mzap do this? Or should i spring for a a-zap?

sorry for the long message! thanks

ranDUMB,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi ranDUMB and glad you decided to join and post. :) I'm so sorry to hear that your bag and Zap got stolen. What a bummer.

I have both the old design and the new design MZ. The good news is that the new MZ seems to run warmer (now Rick will correct me and say that the heat is distributed better ;) ) and I would say it is smack dab in the middle of the old temp and the 13.5. The problem with the AZap, as I understand it, is that they just don't last as long because the wood is softer than the myrtle. This is also why they run warmer. IMHO I think you would be very happy with the new design of MZ.

And you are going to love those new glass stems! :D

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom