Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Rick

Zapman
Got the Tite Kit on the site now if anybody is interested.
It is the same old Rick as always. Fired up a bit is all.
In the past I was so busy and frazzled with all my unneeded work that I would stay away from FC for extended periods. I do have more time now with the new website and everything, sales-wise, is in much better order and detail. I have the ability to communicate with customers seamlessly. I don't have to go hunt them up from my Email inbox anymore. Much more order to the Zapville scene.
I have put the discount code in my signature now so it will be in every post. I have gotten some orders that did not use the discount. Just want to be sure they are not FC members or lurkers.
Edit for:
I tend to agree with lwein on his last post. I want to thank everybody for good words about us but...............how do I say it...............????????? ease up a little. I suppose some of it is my fault with all the boasting lately. I'll chill abit too. I am just an old hippy with old values who lucked out with a product. My values are very common in most people, not special at all.

Rick,

Screwdriver

I think some are just glad to see things turn around from all the unnecessary "lead" bashing that happened here and in other forums......That was some political campaigning.

Screwdriver,

lwien

Well, you can't have a political campaign against yourself, unless of course, you're totally psycho. Takes two to tango, eh?

But I thought that that brass thread was one of the most informative threads ever to grace FC, regardless of what side of the fence one was on regarding that issue. For me, I found that debate quite interesting.

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Sorry if I missed this info Rick, but was wondering how much the discount knocks off the $157 Zap price. I am glad to hear your website is saving you time too, that is great.

IAmKrazy2,

Rick

Zapman
The brass thread was very informative and helped me alot. I do also note that the persistent question that I always asked, "how does any lead escape the alloy brass and get to an AZ user" was never answered. Lots of innuendo about lead and still is but no direct answer to my simple question.
Thanks for bringing up the brass thread lwein.
The discount is 5% off everything. Good til the end of the month.

Rick,

lwien

Rick said:
Thanks for bringing up the brass thread lwein.
I think Screw eluded to it first in his "lead" comment in the thread above, eh? Otherwise, I would never have brought it up.
Rick, I'm really not against you man.

lwien,

Rick

Zapman
See, that is what my occasional sarcasm does. I meant what I said lwein. I was not complaining. I wanted to cover that topic after some accusations about me on another thread recently. You and screw(oh shit, there's a song...........and a guy named Sue) alluded to the topic so I took the opportunity to say a few words on the subject.
I feel you are more than fair to us lwein and we do enjoy your input.
Now fuck you too.
edit for: If anyone wonders, YES, that statement was a joke. And stirring the pot a little is a compliment in my book. Be a damn boring forum without a bit of that.
And hey I just noticed your sig about worrying. Here is one I like.
Worry is like a Rocking Chair. It keeps you busy and gets you nowhere.

Rick,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I believe you lwien. But you've got to admit you have a reputation for stirring the pot a bit, eh? ;)

What we've got here are people, on all sides, that are extremely loyal to the makers of their vapes for various reasons. IMO, this is partly due to the product that they make being a good one. You see this with people and cars all the time. Some people are Ford lovers, some Chevy. And they are adamant that their car is the best. But here, it is also a situation where there's been some serious mud slinging going on, and because of it, there have been sides taken. When that happens, people tend to get defensive.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

lwien

momofthegoons said:
I believe you lwien. But you've got to admit you have a reputation for stirring the pot a bit, eh? ;)
I do? :uhoh:

:) But yeah, I enjoy a good debate. I usually learn quite a bit from them but I really do try to be as objective in my discussions as I possibly can. It's when the debates become subjective, that they tend to spiral down into just useless arguments. Been guilty of doing that a few times, but I really try not to.

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well lwien, we vapists tend to be a passionate and opinionated bunch, don't we? :lol: I think that's what brings us all back; beyond all the info, there's all the spirited conversation. And of course, the comradery.

momofthegoons,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
^^^^^^

Look at him....he goes to the big city and gets all tough and testy. Must be cause he doesn't have his Zap with him. ;)

momofthegoons,

Screwdriver

the ob said:
fuck all of you. I am kidding of course. or am i?

this is the ob from NYC.
NYC ehh?

My family owns a building near 76th and Amsterdam. Behind the Beacon Theater. Wife and I visit a couple times a year.....as I type this I am craving a Gray's Papaya hot dog.

Oh...and fuck everyone.:D:D

Screwdriver,

Rick

Zapman
Now Screw, that might be fun! What, the hot dog or?????
I have this picture in my head right now..............
So OB is in NY?
Holy shit.
That would scare this hick.
Oh, an update for our regs. The wedding. The incident. 3 citations. One for possession of XX. Just got our discovery. 1 gram. I'll bet it was less, way less. About a weeks supply for lwein. End of story for now.
Back to good old Screw and HIS picture.

Rick,

the ob

all good in the hood.
momofthegoons said:
^^^^^^

Look at him....he goes to the big city and gets all tough and testy. Must be cause he doesn't have his Zap with him. ;)
just kidding of course. I actually lived here for three years a while ago. love this place...in doses. I actually do not have my zap with me and just came from a friend/business associate's house. smoked a joint. the first combustion since I visited this place.

hated it. Tasted nasty. made me feel kind of sick actually. Really wanted to bring my MFLB but am not into traveling with stuff. I do not know what to do now. Traveling sucks.......

the ob,

Screwdriver

Rick...If you and the wife are in NY....I'd show you the time of your life. A couple tokes before a trip to Mc Sorleys....get a pie at Lombardi's, then head to Coney Island for a Nathan's dog.

Screwdriver,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Screwdriver said:
Rick...If you and the wife are in NY....I'd show you the time of your life. A couple tokes before a trip to Mc Sorleys....get a pie at Lombardi's, then head to Coney Island for a Nathan's dog.
Those all sound great, although I am with you , I love grey's. papaya. BTW I lived on the upper west side too....

the ob,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
smoked a joint. the first combustion since I visited this place.
hated it. Tasted nasty. made me feel kind of sick actually. Really wanted to bring my MFLB but am not into traveling with stuff. I do not know what to do now. Traveling sucks.......
One of the many reasons I don't like traveling anymore, unless by car. I feel for you. I also combusted about a week ago for the second time since saying fuck combustion. Also hated it. Cannot believe that I used to do that every day, several times a day. I find it amazing that the complete change over to vaping was so complete so quickly. For me, it was pretty much over night. I don't understand how people still do both after vaping, but to each their own.

Well ob, you will just have to think of this as a tolerance break. :) Just think how stoned you're gonna get when you get back!! :brow:

momofthegoons,

the ob

all good in the hood.
^^^^^
I just cannot get over how bad it tasted and how crummy I felt. It really made me sick to my stomach which is normally the opposite of how I feel. I could taste the terrible taste for hours.

unfortunately I have to travel for work so i guess I will have to deal with it.

mom, at least we are in the same time zone now. I am guessing that since you post went up at 3:59am....

the ob,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Yes, Michigan is the same time zone. See, I'm not really up at 3:00 in the morning!

Let me know if you ever come to the Detroit area! ;)

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Well lwien, we vapists tend to be a passionate and opinionated bunch, don't we? :lol: I think that's what brings us all back; beyond all the info, there's all the spirited conversation. And of course, the comradery.
I know all of you carry alota weight round here, I can see a someones work making it or breaking it here, as well as stirring up alota controversy. I have found you all to be very vocal and very supportive. I appreciate that.

I dont think I have ever been sick feeling from combusting, I dig it, the taste I get, the feeling on my lips, and even the choking that comes from getting a hella charge from a fresh clean bong! Vaping is fun and does have its advantages, but it seems I am a man on the go most of the time, so I gotta get a quick toke when I can get one and keep right along.

Been burning some KUSH, only take a couple quick hits and it backs to business!

Ed's TnT,

lwien

Ed's TnT said:
Vaping is fun and does have its advantages, but it seems I am a man on the go most of the time, so I gotta get a quick toke when I can get one and keep right along.
Seems like the LaunchBox would be perfect for this situation, eh?

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
He might even be rural enough that he could get away with a Zap and a car cord. :lol:

I don't know...there seem to be some that still love that smoke. My good friend is that way still, despite my constant attempts to change her over. She vapes, but still loves to light up. For me, it's a clear choice. But for others, not so much. I've got to admit, I still like the idea of it, just not the taste. I sort of miss joints and my old pipe sometimes. :shrug:

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
He might even be rural enough that he could get away with a Zap and a car cord. :lol:

I don't know...there seem to be some that still love that smoke. My good friend is that way still, despite my constant attempts to change her over. She vapes, but still loves to light up. For me, it's a clear choice. But for others, not so much. I've got to admit, I still like the idea of it, just not the taste. I sort of miss joints and my old pipe sometimes. :shrug:
Yeah a lunch box may do and I car cord would work just fine I am sure but I feel like when vaping I should be somewhere sitting still as in my shop working wood which I do do from time to time, really taking my time and fully enjoying the vapor. I dont think it is something that should be rushed. The vapor high seems to me to be better enjoyed when I am not in a hurry, when I can soak it in.

Burning is still my way to go, its just so easy for me to pack up one of my diggers with quite a bit of herb, put it in my pocket and strike out. I may be riddng my ATV back in the country, putting up new hunting stands, or even standing on the bank of our sweet honey hole wetting a hook landing lunkers.

Ed's TnT,

Rick

Zapman
Got my man working in Zapville today. We know him well and he will do good. I put him on heatports and he did real good. He did eight today(1/2 day) and is coming back in the morning to do some more on his own. I had forgotten all the little tricks that have been automatic for years. I had not forgotten them but forgot I had to teach them. I was on automatic. What a blessing to have some help, especially right now. We were almost caught up when the new store went up but that changed quickly as we thought it might. We are now running closer to a week from order date to Zap received, about three days quicker than the last year or so. With heatports made, I can do several Zaps a day easily as the wood work is most of the fun. The heatport construction is very precise and tedious work. The main tube is soldered to the top plate and a reinforcing bushing/spacer with very close specs so will take him some practice to get it down good but an excellent start.

This makes for funner days and daily shipping once the week starts rolling. I thought I would get in early tonight but went around the shop to check on the pigs and one was out. Gertie and Penny, about 150 lbs each now. It was no big deal as she was just grazing around outside the pen but you do not herd a pig, even a friendly pig. So I went and got Zaplady and son#1 who is living here now. Both pigs were out by then and feeling their oats. We got them in real easy with all of us but it added about an hour to the Zap day. That is a show stopper when the pigs get out. It was simple, I just did not feed them, read GORGE them this morning. This will be our first year with a walk in and doing all our own butchering, etc.
Of course the two dogs that are always out helped get the pigs in. They sure tried anyway til they figured out we were all real pissed at them and they better just sit and stay like good little girls. Sophie, a Golden Retriever and Bunny, a Blue heeler pup, buddies for life.

Rick,
Top Bottom