Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Totally off topic....sorry. But reece, so sorry to hear about Garry. RIP. I didn't realize until I saw your signature. Gotta have that funk.

Glad to hear all is moving forward again in Zapville. Always best to keep it positive. Love the new email address. :)

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

sgvpunk

Well guys based off of all your great reviews i placed my order today for my very first myrtlezap. I took advantage of the "fathers day" offer and ended up deciding to go with the darker wood because all of my bedroom furniture is dark. Although i must say the lighter ones look absolutely amazing too!!! who knows maybe ill get that same itch that momofthegoons has and end up purchasing multiple zaps. Thanks for all the great information you guys put up here. I made my first vaporizer purchase based off of this website (the LB) and i haven't been disappointed at ALL!!!! Thanks again, and i look forward to trying out my zap whenever it arrives :)

sgvpunk,

caseball2051

Youre gonna enjoy it.

I have the same setup. I use a LB and MZ. I like to use my ABV from my MZ in my LB.

Just a little something to keep in mind!

caseball2051,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
sgvpunk, I hope you plan on posting a pic. I love seeing all the different ways Myrtle can look. Yeah, that father's day special is mighty tempting, but I've got other fish to fry right now. But who knows down the road...

Anyway, hope you enjoy your new Zap. :D

momofthegoons,

reece

momofthegoons said:
Totally off topic....sorry. But reece, so sorry to hear about Garry. RIP. I didn't realize until I saw your signature. Gotta have that funk.
A P-Funk fan also? You just keep getting cooler. When I first ordered my Zap, I asked Rick to pick out something funky. He asked for a little clarification and I sent a youtube clip of Eddie Hazel and Michael Hampton playing Maggot Brain. I don't know if he actually had time to check out the clip but when I got my Zap it felt like he did.

It's gonna be strange going to a P-Funk show and not hearing Garry ask, "Can y'all feel that?":(

reece,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
reece, I've been a PFunk fan since the early 70's. Don't forget, I'm a Detroit girl. I used to go out with a guy who knew a guy kind of thing, but they used to jam/party at this friend's house after shows in the area. LOVED them. It's been a long time since I saw a show, but once you've seen one, you never forget.

Rick's got a funny way of doing that (matching you up with a Zap), you know? Kinda cool.

momofthegoons,

sgvpunk

caseball- ill definitely be giving that a try. I like the idea of having two vapes, both that are made of wood.
momofthegoons- I do plan on posting a picture.

sgvpunk,

caseball2051

Got my 6inch tooty, givin a short review for everyone

Good units as described by previous owners. The tips fit snug and well, it cools down the vapor and allows for some bigger clouds. I am happy with what I got and would recommend it to anyone that is considering ordering one. Thanks Rick!

caseball2051,

Screwdriver

sgvpunk said:
Well guys based off of all your great reviews i placed my order today for my very first myrtlezap. I took advantage of the "fathers day" offer and ended up deciding to go with the darker wood because all of my bedroom furniture is dark. Although i must say the lighter ones look absolutely amazing too!!! who knows maybe ill get that same itch that momofthegoons has and end up purchasing multiple zaps. Thanks for all the great information you guys put up here. I made my first vaporizer purchase based off of this website (the LB) and i haven't been disappointed at ALL!!!! Thanks again, and i look forward to trying out my zap whenever it arrives :)
The MZ is an amazing piece of art. You'll love it. Personally my dark is my fav, but I find I use the lighter one the most....Go figure.

I might buy one more with an LED.....just because.

Screwdriver,

sgvpunk

I cant wait to get it!!! About how long on average does it take from the time ordered to the time received?

sgvpunk,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
sgvpunk, For me, it has taken two business days from shipping to delivery for every single thing I've ever ordered. The only exception was when there was a Sunday involved and they couldn't deliver until Monday.

Edit: just realized you asked from order to delivery. It all depends on your requests, and how busy things are in Zapville. Some people get their Zap the same week they order. Others have to wait a little longer. I've never known Rick to go over a couple of weeks though. Even with me and I'm a major pain in the ass; all kinds of special requests. ;)

momofthegoons,

sgvpunk

Thank you for the information momofthegoons. Do they send you an email to let you know that the zap has shipped?

sgvpunk,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Not necessarily sgv. If you really want to know, I'd shoot Rick an email and ask when he's shipping. Don't expect an immediate response, but I'm sure he'll get back with you sometime today. Hope you get good news! :D

momofthegoons,

vcasal2

sgv, i am a new customer...just ordered mine a week and half ago during a very busy time as Rick has a lot of orders i hear and his son just got married last Saturday. Should be receiving it tomorrow or Saturday which will be just shy of 2 weeks since order. Very good if you compare that to some other similar products. The anticipation for me is excruciating, i don't even want to smoke because i keep thinking about how much better it is with a Zap and i'm finally getting my own. However, you gotta do something to keep busy and pass the time!

vcasal2,

reece

momofthegoons said:
reece, I've been a PFunk fan since the early 70's. Don't forget, I'm a Detroit girl. I used to go out with a guy who knew a guy kind of thing, but they used to jam/party at this friend's house after shows in the area. LOVED them. It's been a long time since I saw a show, but once you've seen one, you never forget.

Rick's got a funny way of doing that (matching you up with a Zap), you know? Kinda cool.
I told Rick I wanted something funky, with a mix of light and dark and I can't imagine him picking one better suited to my request.

And I was born in the early 70's, got into George and the funk mob after Dr. Dre's Chronic album, or after it was pointed out that most of that music was P-Funk. I've seen them live at least once a year since 95 (with a few exceptions), sometimes twice. Shoot me a email if you're interested in some of the new music those guys are doing. Sounds like old school Funkadelic.

And again, I have to say the customer service and overall general attitude of Rick and Pat are like an oasis in this desert of poor customer service in the retail world. Not that I expect everything to be perfect but I do expect people to try. So many just don't try nowadays.

reece,

sgvpunk

vcasl2- It kinda sucks too cause Im waiting on a new lb as well. So im pretty much all out of vaping tools. Looks like some old school combustion is going to have to do. Im pretty disappointed cause the taste of vaped medicine is way better then lighting it on fire. I cant wait, two weeks seems like an eternity away... :(

sgvpunk,

Rick

Zapman
The weekends events took at least a week from Zap production. We spent 2-3 days out of last week with prep work then did not really start rolling on Zaps until Tuesday.
Those of you who were notified we were shipping yesterday also have a delay til today on the shipping. They should still make it by Saturday if the mail is on time. Pats brother called yesterday to meet us on the road for lunch as they are RVing around the country. Actually was a good thing as the Zaps got to break in an extra 12 hours as we missed shipping, not production. I will Email everybody tonight or early AM with your delivery confirmation number, etc.
There will be another slug to go out Saturday for a Tuesday arrival. That should put us back to around a week turn around time. That is fairly normal these days. A week from order to ship then 2-3 days to get to you. That could change to even quicker as we are beginning to gear up for the new website and have some very competent help joining Zapville soon. Who knows, maybe even an inventory you can choose from.
My apologies for the delays folks. Hang in there just a bit more and we'll be back on track or better.
Extremely dramatic events at 64 and 66 yrs of age take a toll on a business that requires our regular attention. We are also going through the final round of a second family drama involving kids and courts at the present time.
Sounds to me like excuses. It is. Nice thing about this age is you get some gimmees just because you are old and lame. Wonder if that is true? We will find out soon.

I must say to some of you. Patience is a Virtue. Chill a bit. Email me again if I spaced you the last week. My god, 2 weeks for something hand made from raw materials and turned hardwood aint so bad in my book.
Ya know , that band, Three Peckered Billygoat, was so fucking good I may just have regular parties here in Zapville and take a few days off all the time. Now that would really screw up your wait time. Sounds good though. Quarterly parties. Like the old days. Always an excuse for a party.

Rick,

the ob

all good in the hood.
^^^^
rick,
glad to hear everything is back on track. I hope everything works out for you and your family. family drama is a nightmare. I know I have experienced a lot of that in recent years. Two weeks is just fine for something handmade out of raw materials. of course, it is easy for me to say since I am not waiting for mine......:brow:

the ob,

vcasal2

Hey guys, just a few questions i have about some things before i go on vacation and then return home to my new Zap...this seems like the best place to ask.

1. Say i want to move my zap from one room to the other, or after transportation from my car. How long does it take to get back to full temp after 1-2 mins of being off?

2. What about keif? Should it be packed in the front, middle, or back of the stem? Use at all with this vape?

3. About how much vaped bud should i save before cooking...say one tray or brownies or other edibles? (in my parts i only get the good to very good)

vcasal2,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: oh ob, I just love to yank your chain, that's all. Although I do have something in the works, about that I will not lie.
Funny thing....you aren't the first person in my life to tell me I'm a bad influence. Without really trying, I used to be the female version of Eddie Haskell when I was a teenager. Parents just loved me...until their kids got into trouble with me. I just had so many ideas! Guess I haven't lost it, eh?
Found a really cool box for all my Toots at the St. Vinnies yesterday. (It was a bumper day; I actually found two and a bunch of other really cool stuff). It could easily also accommodate the Zap if I wanted it to, but I keep those plugged in 24/7. I think I will line the bottom with some foam to protect the stems when they need to be put away out of sight, and also to "house" the PlaneJanes. I will include it in my "family shot." Ob, I know you have been looking for something and was wondering what style you are looking for. Are you more contemporary; or do you like old fashioned stuff? I think you could find something at a resale shop to suit your needs.

vcasal2, the Zap will only take moments to recoup it's heat if it's only unplugged 1-2 minutes. I use kief in mine all the time. Put some herb in your stem, then sort of "cap" it off with a little kief. I find this works best if I heat the stem a little before loading it. That way the kief doesn't just fall out. As far as how much ABV to save, that depends on strain, etc. If you are using high grade, you would need less. I just read jeffp only uses 1/2 c. to a brownie mix. But he puts the ground bud in. Others make canna butter or oil. There are some great threads on cooking. Check them out.
Hope all have a great weekend! Have a few Tooties/stems in honor of this fine country we live in and the fine people who protect us and keep it that way. And for all the fine people here at FC. Happy 4th!

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom