Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
I tried my new Tooty out last night and it proved to be better in all ways as compared to the stock stems. It enabled larger hits without resulting in much cooler vapor, while maintaining the good taste. I also like the flat mouthpiece as it fits my mouth perfectly facilitating slow long draws. The vapor is easily visible swirling in the glass during a hit, and I can see residual vapor still in the tube by looking directly down into the mouthpiece hole. This thing rocks and looks good doing it. I keep it in my "Stuff Box" along with my other stems, Zap Polish etc, etc. I love this thing.:D
[URL=http://img375.imageshack.us/i/tooty

Lycanthrope,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Well, I now know that Ive gone completely around the twist, Ive named my MZ; I call her Lucile. :p

Lycanthrope,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh you just gotta know I have. :lol: My first one, the one with the "mother" in it is Myrtle mom. And my last one, with the animals and men is Noah.

I like Lucile. Means you'll treat her like a lady. ;)

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

caseball2051

I call mine "That Guy." My buddy tried him the day after i got it and we were just playing some video games and he says...." I love that guy"

names stuck since.

caseball2051,

Rick

Zapman
A quickie
We're outta here for a few days. Youngest son(33) getting married Saturday. First time even.
Zapville is closed til Monday. A good thing.

Rick,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Mom, I figured that you would have named your two jewels. I had a bike (motorcycle) once that I also named Lucile. A bit of trivia, BB King named his guitar Lucile.

And for Rick, another congratulations on your sons marriage. :)

Lycanthrope,

Screwdriver

Lycanthrope said:
Mom, I figured that you would have named your two jewels. I had a bike (motorcycle) once that I also named Lucile. A bit of trivia, BB King named his guitar Lucile.

And for Rick, another congratulations on your sons marriage. :)
I worked for BB King during the build out of BB Kings at Universal Citywalk, Universal Studios, CA...back in the mid 90's. I was a sub-contractor in IT. A few days before the grand opening about a dozen people and myself got a free concert from BB King. He played maybe 10 songs......was awesome. At the end I was thanking him and he let me hold his guitar.....not sure if it was the real Lucile or not, but it was a Gibson hollow body. Anyhow, he was a very humble and nice man.

Screwdriver,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I neglected to mention that I got my new, shorter 6" Tooty this week. I held off because there was so much interest in the one I wanted and knew there were more coming. I've got to say, that I like this one the best so far. I wasn't sure if I would like the flatter mouthpiece as much as the round one, but actually think I like it more. It's a little sturdier feeling than the original TF that I beta tested, probably because of the decreased length, and has a little better air flow. Also in the box was one of the new Janes with the carb. Now that is a nice little improvement. For those of you who feel they need to clear the stem, it alleviates the need to take the stem out each hit. Gives you a little power hit. Gotta love that! :cool: Tried them/showed them to a couple of people last night and they were very impressed. I know what I'm getting a few people for Christmas this year!

Edit: so ob......looks like I caught up on the Tooties....but keep watching..............

momofthegoons,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Mom, I got the flat mouth piece also, and like it very much. It fits my mouth very nicely and feels natural. The Tooty I got is the 7-1/2" and works very well considerably cooling the vapor over what the stock stem does. Besides it looks so much nicer than the plain stock stem. It's already collecting some condensate along the stem length. Ill wait until it gets a lot darker than it is now before I harvest.

Lycanthrope,

the ob

all good in the hood.
momofthegoons said:
Edit: so ob......looks like I caught up on the Tooties....but keep watching..............
thanks a lot. your killing me. a plane jane with carb. that might have to be next.

the ob,

Screwdriver

I have dropped two of my standard stems and bent the hell out of the tips.....tile floors are evil.:mad: Which has prevented me from ordering a colored tooty. I am afraid I will F it up......

ob and Mom......I need to see a family shot of your "stuff".......just to see who is ahead....:D

Screwdriver,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well Screwdriver, another plus for the brass. Those tips can probably be reshaped back pretty close to where they were. Unless you completely smooshed them. Tile floors can be deadly for glass, plates, etc. so I can understand your being a bit nervous. Someone here last night said that they would be worried too because they have "ham hands" and small objects tend to go flying. If it's just a rolling issue, instead of a dropping issue, then a Tooty should be okay because of the bend. It stops it from rolling. The PlaneJanes do roll and you have to be more careful with them. I usually put them right back into the holder I use, rather than laying them down.

I got my glass "dirty" again last night, showing them off. Next time I clean them I'll post a picture of my Zap glass "family." :D

momofthegoons,

vcasal2

Just ordered my first MyrtleZap Sunday after using my friends Aromazap for years. I know Rick is going to try hard to find me something special, I can't wait! Will post some pics when i receive. I'm thinking of getting a glass piece in the future as well. What would everyone recommend for an easy to use piece for a first time owner (but not vaper)?

vcasal2,

the ob

all good in the hood.
vcasal2 said:
Just ordered my first MyrtleZap Sunday after using my friends Aromazap for years. I know Rick is going to try hard to find me something special, I can't wait! Will post some pics when i receive. I'm thinking of getting a glass piece in the future as well. What would everyone recommend for an easy to use piece for a first time owner (but not vaper)?
vcasal,
any of the glass pieces are going to be easy to use. they are going to work in the same way that the normal stems do. It comes down to an aesthetic preference. I have been loving my shorter (6in) ones.

the ob,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
vcasal2, all of the stems are nice. My preference is also the shorter stem, as the air flows a little easier. The PlaneJanes are also a nice, inexpensive way to use a glass option. They fit right over a stock stem, elongating it and cooling the vapor. Rick has these in a shorter version now too. And, you can get the carb hole which is another nice feature. That said, I really haven't found one that I don't like in some way and find I alternate between them, depending on my mood.

I think you will find your experience with Rick to be a really good one. I'm looking forward to seeing that new beauty of yours! We do like our pictures here! :D Hope you mentioned FC to him; it will get you an extra stock stem.

Wonder how Rick's feeling today after all that partying yesterday. ;) Zapville might get a bit of a slow start on Monday. :lol:

momofthegoons,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Congrads to your son Rick.

Haven't been here as much as of recent, but it sounds like people are really enjoying the glass. Sounds like a nice package deal with old wood, new tooty's, and traditional stems. Very cool. Keep on keeping on.

IAmKrazy2,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ole Rick's probably gonna have some lead in his ass this morning!

I wish your son and his new bride many blessings in their future! I hope the groomsmen liked their gift bags from the grooms dad, many good times are to be had!

Ed's TnT,

the ob

all good in the hood.
rick,
congrats to your son. I hope you had a great time last night. I always have fun at weddings. as long as there is free-flowing booze.......

the ob,
Top Bottom