Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

vcasal2

Thanks ob and mom...ya the shorter ones is probably what i will go with eventually. Darn i did not know that if you mention FC you get another stem...even though i found out about the Myrtles from this, darn! Well hopefully Rick will see this post and cut me some slack ha! I really dont want to bother him with another e-mail lol!

vcasal2,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
vacasl2, shoot Rick an email. He wont mind, I promise you. And he might not notice your post and put your name and your username together. Zapville has been pretty busy of late and he's been getting a lot of orders. So contact him and let him know.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

the ob

all good in the hood.
vcasal2 said:
Thanks ob and mom...ya the shorter ones is probably what i will go with eventually. Darn i did not know that if you mention FC you get another stem...even though i found out about the Myrtles from this, darn! Well hopefully Rick will see this post and cut me some slack ha! I really dont want to bother him with another e-mail lol!
I agree. the best thing to do is email him. trust us, you cant bug him any more than we have in the past. he does not always check this place.

the ob,

Screwdriver

Anyone grease up the leather bottom with Zapolish? I did my dark(Itchy) by accident...and just did my light (Scratchy) yesterday. Love the look. The leather looks like Hershy's chocolate...It contrast nicely with both colors of wood.

Screwdriver,

Screwdriver

I got some Grand Daddy Purple Keif from a friend of mine this evening. So I decided to make a cocktail in the MZ. I did a layer of Obama OG (lame name...but awesome strain.) Some GDP Keif and then a layer of Herojuana. Awesome flavor.....Got a nice thick vapor cloud from Scratchy, ......

BTW....this took me ten minutes to type.
:D

Anyone watch "Hot Tub Time Machine""?.........

Screwdriver,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Screwdriver said:
I got some Grand Daddy Purple Keif from a friend of mine this evening. So I decided to make a cocktail in the MZ. I did a layer of Obama OG (lame name...but awesome strain.) Some GDP Keif and then a layer of Herojuana. Awesome flavor.....Got a nice thick vapor cloud from Scratchy, ......

screwdriver,
btw, I did grease up the bottom last night with the z.polish. it does look good. I actually went to see hot tub time machine in the theater. I dragged my gf and was really excited. I was excited because I figured it had a good cast and that even though it sounded completely ridiculous, I thought maybe it was one of those movies that looked dumb in the previews but was really well written. I was wrong. huge disappointment.

the ob,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I have also used the Zapolish on the leather. It helps keep it conditioned. It makes the leather darker, but that darkness fades a bit as the polish gets absorbed. I love Zapolish and the way it smells; the whole "bonding" experience you get with your Zap. :)

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
vcasal2 Got your Email for the extra stem.
We are a bit slow getting back to folks after the big weekend.
It was good, so very good. Pat and I had the time of our lives. I danced and went crazy more than ever in my life. Real strong good vibes from so many good people.
The 2 hour trip home was a different story and ended up taking about 6 hours. We are fine, no accidents but O my god what a story. I will share it when all the rough edges are worked out and some time passes.
Lets just say we skimmed a tad above the radar for the first time in our adult life.
And that is not a good spot for us.
All is good though.

Rick,

Screwdriver

the ob said:
Screwdriver said:

screwdriver,
btw, I did grease up the bottom last night with the z.polish. it does look good. I actually went to see hot tub time machine in the theater. I dragged my gf and was really excited. I was excited because I figured it had a good cast and that even though it sounded completely ridiculous, I thought maybe it was one of those movies that looked dumb in the previews but was really well written. I was wrong. huge disappointment.
I think it was a hit or miss movie. Not the best movie in the world, but the wife and I were entertained.

Screwdriver,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
^^^^^^
Screwdriver, that might have had a little to do with what you had in that Zap! :lol:

Hoooweeeee.....Zap power! ;)

momofthegoons,

Screwdriver

Rick said:
vcasal2 Got your Email for the extra stem.
We are a bit slow getting back to folks after the big weekend.
It was good, so very good. Pat and I had the time of our lives. I danced and went crazy more than ever in my life. Real strong good vibes from so many good people.
The 2 hour trip home was a different story and ended up taking about 6 hours. We are fine, no accidents but O my god what a story. I will share it when all the rough edges are worked out and some time passes.
Lets just say we skimmed a tad above the radar for the first time in our adult life.
And that is not a good spot for us.
All is good though.
Well....your son is married and happy, you and the wife are safe. Just another life nugget to learn from.

Screwdriver,

Screwdriver

momofthegoons said:
^^^^^^
Screwdriver, that might have had a little to do with what you had in that Zap! :lol:

Hoooweeeee.....Zap power! ;)
I was laughing like a little kid.....the Zap cocktail might have something to do with it....:D

Screwdriver,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
I just tried some mink oil on my zap leather bottom with very nice results. I rubbed it in with my finger let it dry, rubbed in some more and softly buffed to nice gloss with a soft shoe brush. This left the leather a bit darker, but looked good. This worked so well I tried it on the wood and it worked well also. Really brought out the grain and left a nice gloss. Ive use mink oil for years on my motorcycle boots and jackets keeping them soft and in good condition. I dont believe that there are any petroleum based components in the mink oil.

Lycanthrope,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Screwdriver, a few of my posts back, I told a story about a friend of mine and me going out after a couple of special stemfuls. We were so ridiculous that we had to go home. Laughing like fools. In the car wash of all places. God I love when that happens. It's like when I first started getting high, how silly we'd get. My favorite kind of buzz.

Had a short email from Rick last night. Things are moving a little slower than normal in Zapville. Takes a little longer for us old folks to recover from a good party than it used to! My "professional" advice was to take two days off for some well deserved R & R. Hopefully he takes my advice. :lol:

momofthegoons,

the ob

all good in the hood.
^^^
the old grey mare just aint what she used to be........:) I am speaking for myself and not talking about you mom, specifically.....;)

the ob,

vcasal2

Hey thanks Rick i appreciate your patience with the multiple updates to my order. Any idea when it might ship? Take your time i know you had a busy week/weekend, I'm just filled with anticipation after reading through this thread haha!

vcasal2,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ob, I knew you couldn't possibly be talking about me. I'm blonde! :lol:

vacasl2, I think Rick is going to be back to business by tomorrow or the next day. Once he gets his groove back, he'll be back on track in no time. He's the type of guy that doesn't like things hanging over his head. Usually, he runs around a week to a week and a half from order, depending on the requests. So, depending on what your requests are, you shouldn't have too long to wait.

momofthegoons,

vcasal2

Ok thanks mom...ya ordered mine a little over a week ago in hopes id get it before vacation this weekend, not sure how specific my requests were. Completely understandable if i dont get it though, i know all too well work comes second to life, lol.

vcasal2,

the ob

all good in the hood.
vcasal2,
you should always email rick directly as he does not check this thread as much as his email.

BTW rick's thread just hit 100,000 page views. I love it.

not that the size matters or anything :/

the ob,

lwien

Fuck, I've never looked at page views before. Interesting stat.

If congrats are in order for breaking the 6 figure number..........Congrats Rick !! :clap:

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
vcasal2, you just had the misfortune of ordering on a week where there was mucho going on in Zapville. Usually, it would have been there in time. And who knows? It still might. I know that Rick ships priority mail and it usually only takes two days to get there. So unless he still needed to assemble your Zap, things might still look good for you. If not, you will arrive back home to a nice surprise, right? Something to look forward to. ;)

Oh ob.....are we onto that size thing again? How many times do I have to tell you......... :D Hey, you polishing up your stems for that family shot? Mines coming soon. I just have to wait for one thing..... did I get your attention yet? :lol:

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
The Zap train is moving again. There will be several heading out this afternoon and more later in this week. Email me for my best guess on when your order will ship. We did slip behind more than I had anticipated before the wedding. I thought I would just slip home and get right back into the groove but the event Zapped Pat and me to Zombieland for two days at least. It was the trip home that did it. We will share that when the time is right but for now the book has to stay closed. We have since gotten our heads on straight, thanks in part to a long conversation with a friend who has been through similar situations and is very wise. I can again say all is in hand. Our paperwork was in the hands of the officiales Monday morning before the officiales even knew I skimmed into the radar. A good professional person I met 30 years ago when he first opened shop took my Sunday call and even met with me for an hour Sunday.
Do not burn bridges unless you know how to swim very well.
Edit for:
The new shopping cart is coming along nicely but is still a bit away from final. My guy has a day job too. In the meantime we can try something new with this info only in this post for now. Try me at Zapman@aromazap.com sometime.

Rick,

the ob

all good in the hood.
momofthegoons said:
Oh ob.....are we onto that size thing again? How many times do I have to tell you......... :D Hey, you polishing up your stems for that family shot? Mines coming soon. I just have to wait for one thing..... did I get your attention yet? :lol:
grrr. what are you talking about? why do I have a feeling I am about to buy something else?

rick,
I hope everything works out........

the ob,
Top Bottom