Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

sublimeluvr

Has anybody ever seen flame box elder? Now that would make an amazing zap! Insane colors in the wood!

sublimeluvr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes indeed..
I would like to show off a Flame Box Elder that I got for a very special local patient here in Tucson!
DSC01000.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The stem you see there was ordered long before the Zap.
It was one of the SS lined stems.
It just happened to match this Zap PERFECTLY.
That Zap was to be my personal Zap for life.... but when I saw the patients eyes as he touched this Zap... I could not say no!
Sometimes it is just a match made in heaven... and we must let an object of beauty go to where your heart tells you it's rightful place is!

Vitolo,

sublimeluvr

momofthegoons said:
sublime, that is a beauty. ;) I put the Zapolish on by hand. I don't put on a lot so there is no need to wipe it off with a rag. Just enough to make her purdy...
Thanks alot mom! now i kno i wasnt doing it wrong anyways lol

sublimeluvr,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Hi Deez! One more week until I can vape free and clear!!! Well, 8 days, but a week sounds like less, lol.

Rick, I ordered the screen kit today. If I ordered yesterday, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist that J29 Maple Burl. Hopefully that went to a member that is planning on sharing some pics.

Magic9,

Vapemania

Vitolo said:
The stem you see there was ordered long before the Zap.
It was one of the SS lined stems.
It just happened to match this Zap PERFECTLY.
That Zap was to be my personal Zap for life.... but when I saw the patients eyes as he touched this Zap... I could not say no!
Sometimes it is just a match made in heaven... and we must let an object of beauty go to where your heart tells you it's rightful place is!

Very noble of you, Vito.
Most people aren't like that, in my experience.

Anyway, the next CRZ in this years' Spring Collection may be even more to your liking.
It'll certainly be the next vape for me (once I've collected all the moola).
And you have other woods to choose from too.
As well as Box Elder.

Vapemania,

Vapemania

Magic9 said:
What sealed the deal for you Vapemystery?

It was the new design heating core, since you ask.
And reviews have been good (although they always are with vapists who own any vape).
Vito was an influence (just saying that so he gets his commission - only joking!)

The new UD internals haven't been revealed yet.
The TT and HI may not be available overseas.
SSV is too expensive around my neck of the woods ($320).
The DBV lacks herb conservation.
EQ and HA are popular, but not my style.

However, I will look upon the new UD with interest...

Vapemania,

treecityrnd

Is this really happening? Did I wake up in a parallel universe today or did someone lace my medication with psilocybin? I don't believe MMJ is prescribed or advised, even "off-label", for multiple personality disorders. No denial, no confirmation...everything must be legit...right? FC drama is hilarious. Sorry its in your thread Rick.

Nice work Wat, Vito & mom.

Impressive willpower, Magic. :clap:

treecityrnd,

sublimeluvr

I am starting to understand what people mean when they say that they "bond" with their zaps!
I have only had mine for a day and I am already feeling quite find of her

sublimeluvr,
695DF977-orig.jpg
3092CD83-orig.jpg
8B028F20-orig.jpg
5D339E9C-orig.jpg
6ABF3033-orig.jpg

this zap may be small but it hits like a champ... it has a one, two combo that will knock out any heavy weight. I am so glad I snatched this little jewel up when I did... just wondering if all rock zaps are smaller than traditonal brass units. my crz is small and fits the hands snugly, slightly hidden... I also think this unit heats up faster due to its size... this zap ain't no joke, a+

PanicFreak,

Nycdeisel

Ah so you got that one panicfreak! That walnut is gorgeous! I love the classic AZ/MZ shape too! I would be a happy camper if i owned that gal!

Nycdeisel,
Nycdeisel said:
Ah so you got that one panicfreak! That walnut is gorgeous! I love the classic AZ/MZ shape too! I would be a happy camper if i owned that gal!

she sure is beaut, performs great also.. I.feel it would be great for water hits, might get a nice bong and some short stems and see what this water vape hits are all about.. that zap in your avatar is the shit nyc, if I could only own em all :lol:

PanicFreak,

THCMuscle

Panic, That is a great looking Rz. I need to pick one up with that classic zap shape.

Rick, I think you have buyers if a few classic-zap-shaped-CRZ's come off the line in the near future! I however would like one that is polished, I really like that look, especially with burls.

THCMuscle,

Nycdeisel

PanicFreak said:
Nycdeisel said:

she sure is beaut, performs great also.. I.feel it would be great for water hits, might get a nice bong and some short stems and see what this water vape hits are all about.. that zap in your avatar is the shit nyc, if I could only own em all :lol:

Nice! post pics when you get a water pipe setup with it! I want to see some action! :cool: ;)

I know what you mean about wanting to own them all ! They are all beautiful works of art.
And thanks, cause my avatar is pretty pixel-y :lol:
It was a much better picture to begin with :p

I also agree with this
Rick, I think you have buyers if a few classic-zap-shaped-CRZ's come off the line in the near future!

Nycdeisel,

cluffy

Vaker
Cheers PanicFreak, I told you she was a beauty! I'm a little sad that I let her go but I'm glad she's in good hands! Miss Elm is treating me just fine, here she is with some of her new friends... I just returned from Groundhog's Day festivities so.... I kinda just shoved them all together! :ko:
family.jpg

cluffy,

cluffy

Vaker
Thanks NYCD, I made it myself. The regular mouthpiece would fit in the other slot but I use that glass handle on the left so I can pop a Vapor Tamer on at a moment's notice.
If you had any idea of all the stuff that is to the left of that pic your brain might implode.. Hoarders anyone? :p

cluffy,

treecityrnd

Now that's a "Ain't Life Grand" kind of CRZ there Panic. Very impressed. Cluffy is the man...er, clown.

treecityrnd,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Wowsers, talk about some eye candy first thing in the morning! Panic, that is a beautiful Zap. :D

Thanks for letting us in to have a peek at your hidey hole Cluffy... :lol:

momofthegoons,

Vapemania

Vitolo said:
Nice thread to wake up to!

Hi Vito.

I went on the Blisssville site to look at some MFLBs.
They are doing some real good bargains with Ed's TnT stems.
If you like wood, then those MFLB packages are a sure winner.

I also saw some CRZs being advertised.
I know Blisssville ship internationally.
So are they really selling CRZs?

Vapemania,
Top Bottom