Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes they are, Vapemeister.
You will need to check with them about their shipping rates. ;)

Vitolo,

reece

Nice Zap Panic.

Vitolo, That flame box elder looks great, epsecially with the matching stem.

treecityrnd said:
Now that's a "Ain't Life Grand" kind of CRZ there Panic. Very impressed.

Hmm, definitely ain't a "Tall Boy."

If we use coconut oil on our Zaps would they smell like "...ladies lying in the sun?"

hahahaha.

reece,

PieceFrog

The smoker I drink, the player I get.
Woah! (re edit post due to my own paranoia)

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

PieceFrog,

collegerower

Wow, who ever got OUT ON A LIMB F5 got an eye popping zap :o

I would link a image here, but I dont know how to when they are still on the site.

collegerower,

sublimeluvr

ok so not that I am just posting pics to post pics but i took these really nice pics of super trippy grainage and thought i would share.

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

sublimeluvr,

Biw

collegerower said:

I would link a image here, but I dont know how to when they are still on the site.
It's still available. I tried to order that one twice, but I kept getting an error on my PayPal page so now it shows on the page as out of stock... I restarted Firefox and tried again with the Box Elder version and of course it goes through without a hitch. I'm not all that disappointed because the box elder still looks good but I REALLY wanted that out on a limb :(.

It's kind of funny though. I've waited months for the right Zap to come along and when I finally see one I have to have, I get the shaft. Ah well.

Biw,
Holy shit, I think that F5 English Walnut is the most striking zap I've seen yet. Wow. Nice job to whoever lucked out and got that one. Gorgeous.

TheDudeNextDoor,

collegerower

Biw said:
collegerower said:

It's still available. I tried to order that one twice, but I kept getting an error on my PayPal page so now it shows on the page as out of stock... I restarted Firefox and tried again with the Box Elder version and of course it goes through without a hitch. I'm not all that disappointed because the box elder still looks good but I REALLY wanted that out on a limb :(.

It's kind of funny though. I've waited months for the right Zap to come along and when I finally see one I have to have, I get the shaft. Ah well.

Crap, I can't believe I missed out on it again! Once it came up as "out of stock" i figured it was gone forever! I didn't think it would come up as available again.

Well I hope I see another that I fall in love with soon!

collegerower,

Rick

Zapman
When an order is made, inventory shows the item out of stock. If for some reason the Paypal transaction does not go through, I have to manually cancel the order and show the item back in stock.
Biw, send me an Email if you want the F5. You were the first to belly up to the bar for it and even tried twice so it is yours if you want it. Sometimes we can make up for a Paypal boo boo.
I will show it out of stock til I hear from you.
I'll try to get some more up later this afternoon. I had a dream there may be a box of Zaps that I lost and they were all beauties.
Now I'll have to wake up and see if I was really dreaming.

Rick,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
It must have been a busy night! Last night when I looked at Rick's site, he hadn't added any new Zaps yet. Now I come on, see the hub bub and look....shit! There sure were some beauties. But, I have a feeling there are many more to come.

sublimeluvr, the burl on that piece is gorgeous. I can see why you would want to show it off. :D

momofthegoons,

collegerower

Nice to hear that Rick offers it to the first person who should have got her. Nice to see fairness.

Biw, if for some reason you don't want it I can imagine the perfect place for it :)

collegerower,

sublimeluvr

Rick said:
When an order is made, inventory shows the item out of stock. If for some reason the Paypal transaction does not go through, I have to manually cancel the order and show the item back in stock.

this must have been what happened last week when i tried to order that maple burl you had. It was in my cart and then it was gone. I am kinda happy it did happen tho. Cause i ended up with a gorgeous piece in my box elder!! :brow:

sublimeluvr,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
What are you doing to me Rick? I only NEEDED one vape, but you kept tempting me, now I have two. I narrowly avoided that maple burl. Now you might have a whole box of beauties going up? Might just have to add a 3rd one sooner than I thought. Forget about a bar tab, I'm going to need a Zap tab, lol.

ZAP GENERALS WARNING: Zaps are highly addictive and are known to cause extreme happiness, tasty vapor, and an overall sense of well being.

New buyers, consider yourselves warned,:lol:

Magic9,
Magic9 said:
What are you doing to me Rick? I only NEEDED one vape, but you kept tempting me, now I have two. I narrowly avoided that maple burl. Now you might have a whole box of beauties going up? Might just have to add a 3rd one sooner than I thought. Forget about a bar tab, I'm going to need a Zap tab, lol.

ZAP GENERALS WARNING: Zaps are highly addictive and are known to cause extreme happiness, tasty vapor, and an overall sense of well being.

LOL. I can second this. I am already starting to convince myself that I need one for each primary room I utilize to avoid having to move my one zap from room to room. I just bought my zap less than a month ago, and I am currently broke as all hell, but if I had seen that F5 before it sold, I would have been sorely tempted to break my no-credit-card purchases rule.

I've been meaning to get pics of my little beauty up here. I'll try to do that today.

TheDudeNextDoor,

Vapemania

Magic9 said:

You should get a box elder like sulimeluvr.
Don't know much about the wood, but it looks nice.
The natural tortoiseshell look is awesome.

But I prefer darker woods with greater hardness.

Vapemania,

SOUR DIESEL

Damn! I need a CRZ.............

Real beauties they are. I have never tried one but that matters not. I only wish I had done more research before buying a list of other vapes. The RZ has got the #1 on my next list. I would love to see one in Madrone or Old growth Manzanita or Mountain Mahogany.

SOUR DIESEL,
Top Bottom