Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
TerrorTurkey said:
i like the beaker bottom, and the bent neck, also i kinda like the orange. it was the only one on ALT i liked in my price range.

i really want one of those mini beakers from SSFG (with a bent neck if possible). but SSFG seems to be MIA, since etsy stopped selling bongs. does anyone know an email address to get ahold of them?

From Etsy:
SoulShineFamilyGlass' Shop Announcement
NEW WEBSITE ssfgglass.com will up and running by the 15th, FB pg is ssfgrayverling

Wow just looked at some of SSFG's work, their pieces are amazing! I've never seen such intricate and beautiful designs.

MajorDoobage,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
vaporizin_swimmer said:
Hey everyone, im sorry if this has been asked before (i don't think it has) but when the myrtlezap is shipped, does it arive in a box marked with aromazap or myrtlezap? Does it say anything about vaporizer on it? I just got back from college for the summer and am staying with my parents right now who are very anti pot, and i was really interested in ordering one...

Rick ships the Zap in a normal, USPS, priority mail box. Nothing vapor related on it. And should, by chance, your mom or dad open the box, I doubt highly that they would know what it is, even if they smoked in their teens. ;) If you order it with the aroma flower and oil, it's just an aromatherapy device. I wouldn't be too concerned if I was you.

momofthegoons,

Grow

After having my Zap for close to a week now, I can agree with almost everyone in this thread, this is one great vaporizer! and looks pretty sexy as well I must say... here is a pic which you all are probably more interested in anyway :) :

Grow,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Nice Grow! That stem looks really nice with your myrtle Zap. Is it Bocote? I love the grain patterns in both.
Hope you are enjoying your "new toy."

Hey Lycanthrope, good to see you around! Lucille still treating you right?

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
Now mom, you should know that be a Cherry Zap, a rather plain one set off by that amazing stem.
So mom, is the spring weather got you extra excited or something? And don't go editing your post to make me look like a dingbat.
Anybody I missed on adding the trans plug to an order, let me know. Last week was very crazy so we might have missed more than the one nice customer who informed me yesterday of my spaceout.
Spring has finally hit the farm. This area is at least two weeks behind anything normal for decent weather.

Rick,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Oopsie...... must be all the pollen in the air........

Excited? Damn skippy I am. It was almost 90 degrees out a couple a days ago! Finally!

momofthegoons,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am as excited as I have ever been about getting a vape. I think because I took so long to decide on which log vape to get. I have a collection of Vaporizers, that has been lacking only a bag type and a log type.
I don't care for bags, but may get one someday.
I took months studying the 3 main log type vapes. It was really a hard choice, because there were great things about each. I laid low in the log vape threads, to see what folks said, and how they felt about their units. I read what the makers of the units had to say.
These Log Vaporizer makers, are devoted, and I was impressed.
I finally decided on the Zap. Mine is Myrtle, and is on it's way now. Tracking says it will arrive on Friday.
Spot on the nightstand is already clear for it!
All of your comments here have helped me in this decision, as have you Rick!

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

glad to see you made a decision :rolleyes: vitolo!

Rick, you forgot my transformer plug! I was going to just let it go since I didnt pay for it and I figured I would just buy a whole new transformer.

Nycdeisel,

Rick

Zapman
Vitolo ^^^^^^^^^
I am confused now. Every order shipped has been delivered. We do have a slug to do this week but no Myrtle to AZ and I have not sent out any shipping notices as nothing has shipped.
Please clarify here or in an Email to me. Thanks
Nothing we shipped is still due anywhere....................
NYC ^^^^^
Are you sure about that on the plug? I do note that we did write yours down as getting a plug. If I miss one it is usually because I fail to write it down. Yours was sent in a medium flat rate box and often small baggies will get lost in all the peanuts.
BTW, it should be said to any who remember that you have never sent your Zap back for the strong odor that you mentioned when you first got it. Has the offensive smell dissipated? There was never any follow up to that comment and some folks may be wondering.

Rick,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Rick said:
Vitolo...I am confused now...
I explained the other day in an email with you. I am the guy that is getting the Unit you sent to that College kid that decided against Vaping!
That is why I am excited-
Sorry for any confusion

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

Email sent.

a lot of the smell has dissipated, and then once I tried it I noticed no off taste, so that was good, even though there was still some smell that didnt go away, it is now tolerable :)
I also looked very thoroughly in the box, it wasnt there.

Nycdeisel,

Rick

Zapman
Thanks for that Vitolo. I am back on track now. Let me know if you have any questions or need anything for that used Zap.
NYC
OK, we will get a plug outta here to you. Still no comment on the glass stem?

Rick,

Nycdeisel

I just tried it and it gives lots of thick clouds! however I can taste the epoxy or whatever is used to bond the part that holds the tip to the glass.

I still like it though, I love that I can see the vapor build up in the tube without fussing with water and lots of equipment.

Nycdeisel,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
^^^^
Seriously? NYC, I'm starting to think your sensory receptors are ultra sensitive. I have 4 Tooties and cannot taste or smell anything from them, other than vapor. I am also pretty sure that the compound used is the same one used by Ed for his wooden stems. I have 7 of those and don't get anything off them either. Now, anyone who knows me well knows that I have "smell issues." I'm big into aromatherapy and "good smells" and very sensitive to "bad" ones. I have also been told I have a highly developed sense of taste. Part of all this comes from working with children with autism. The other from personal experience (wine tasting, cooking, etc.). I am really shaking my head at this one. :shrug:

edited to add:
Welcome to the Zap family Vitolo! Glad to see you made the Zap your choice. I hope you have many hours of enjoyment with it.

momofthegoons,

Nycdeisel

That may very well be, Mom. I am pretty sensitive in that way.

and you really have a lot of stems! haha

Nycdeisel,

Grow

Thanks all, the props go to Rick and Ed for making such great work, I've been enjoying the zap a lot.
I thought a simple zap would look great with a swirly complex wood, so I ordered the bocote wood stem at the same time, turned out amazing.
one nice customer who informed me yesterday of my spaceout
That would be me :rolleyes:, thanks for the nice reply Rick, good to know good people stand behind good products :)

Grow,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Grow said:
After having my Zap for close to a week now, I can agree with almost everyone in this thread, this is one great vaporizer! and looks pretty sexy as well I must say... here is a pic which you all are probably more interested in anyway :) :

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3986/imag0071e.jpg

Holy cow Grow, that is a hellova combo you have there, that eye in the Bocote tube is spectacular! I hope you enjoy them.

Ed's TnT,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Mom, yes I'm still around and Lucille is still "putting out" so to speak.:D I had to stop vapeing for a while to go do some consulting work. I'm done now and back to consorting with Lucille. :brow:
I seriously think that I need one of those Bocote stems now. Looking at the pic it seems that it's much larger than I thought.

Lycanthrope,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Glad to hear that Lucille hasn't decided to turn a cold shoulder to you after being neglected! :lol:

I can attest that the bocote tubes are very nice Lycanthrope. I love mine.

momofthegoons,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
Placed an order for a Funky Walnut to match my dark and stripey Walzap. Hell yeah.

Re: Accessores-- I saw a video in which someone had a 13.5 v adaptor for his Zap. Anyone know about this? I mostly leave my zap on its side when its in use, half insulated against a blanket or something. With a higer voltage adapter I could just let it stand normally.

Also, not to shortchange rick, but can I find a car adapter cheap at radio shack? I'm going to a wedding this weekend.

Thanks!

Orestes,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It's new home is dusted, and ready for it's Friday arrival...
but...
UPS said:
Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Tuesday, 05/31/2011, By End of Day
:(

Vitolo,

navin92

Hi all, I've been lurking around here and elsewhere for some time (I tend to research purchases to death) and have finally decided to order my Myrtlezap---just placed the order yesterday!! I wanted to thank all the regulars on here, you know who you are, I've literally read through hundreds of pages on log vapes (I know the term is not universally liked, but at least we all know what it means), and am so thrilled to have finally made the choice. Obviously any of you who have dealt with him already know it, but Rick is a real stand up guy and it's been a pleasure to deal with him through my questioning/ordering process. I will definitely post some pics when the big day finally arrives!! FC is far and away the best forum for discussing our various options out there, so thanks to all of you that help keep the site running, please keep up the great work!!

navin92,
Top Bottom