Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Lycanthrope said:
Looking at the pic it seems that it's much larger than I thought.

I try to keep the dimensions now to 3 5/8" tube length, the outside OD is bout .60", the tip is gonna poke out bout a 1/2", I feel like they are just right either way, not too big and not too small, just the right match between the two zap/tube.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Welcome to the Zapville family navin92 and also to the forum. :D I, for one, am always waiting for pics of those new Zaps. Just love them. Please come on and let us know if you have any questions.

momofthegoons,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Ed's TnT said:
Lycanthrope said:

I try to keep the dimensions now to 3 5/8" tube length, the outside OD is bout .60", the tip is gonna poke out bout a 1/2", I feel like they are just right either way, not too big and not too small, just the right match between the two zap/tube.

The larger size just reinforces and accentuates the beauty of the stems. :D

Lycanthrope,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Lycanthrope said:
Ed's TnT said:
Lycanthrope said:

The larger size just reinforces and accentuates the beauty of the stems. :D

True!

Ed's TnT,

Rick

Zapman
Vitolo
UPS is good but they only deliver 5 days a week. It seems they do not do much moving of packages over the weekend either. USPS on the other hand moves mail 7 days a week and delivers six days. Priority mail will generally arrive the day after tomorrow anywhere in the country and with thorough tracking now days. We use USPS for everything now as I can get tracking on packages down to an ounce and most packages, no matter what size, are delivered in 2-3 days. Sorry you had to wait even longer for your second hand Zap but the wait will be over soon.
navin92
Thanks for taking the Zaplunge. We also believe thorough research based on facts and not emotion will keep the Zap train moving as it has for the last ten years.
More orders out today for an expected Tuesday arrival. We are staying very close to a week from order to delivery with Zap orders. The nice thing about catching up is how much easier it is to stay caught up. The lists stay short and manageable and I can give each order just a little more attention. Sleep better too.
Very nice stems/tubes Ed. Keep on keeping on. You add a nice level of diversity to the FC crowd and are providing some beautiful functional stems for all log vapes, delivered in short order. Hope that finger is getting better. Some small chunks coming your way that will make some beautiful stems.......just like I promised long ago and spaced. Thanks for your patience with me. Nice to see those tips shortening up a bit too.

Rick,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thank you Rick, I do appreciate your words, those mean alot! Also really looking forward to the box of shorts your sending my way, I love the anticipation and excitement waiting on those, its like Christmas when I know something like that is coming!!! Thanks again.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Smoking, I would think just a few seconds if using by yourself. A few more if with someone. You know, as well as anyone, that this isn't a party vape; more a personal one. So the few seconds theory should work. Why? Are you starting to notice it running cool? If so, you might have a wire in your transformer that isn't connecting well anymore.

momofthegoons,

SmokingElectricity

no problems at all. i was just curious. sometimes i like to do a few hits in rapid succession and was just wondering what the minimum time it takes for the unit to regain temperature.

SmokingElectricity,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Frankly, I haven't noticed it cooling at all when using it by myself. But when I use it with a friend, it's best to wait a couple beats before hitting it for an optimum hit. Unscientific, but the best I can do. :lol:

momofthegoons,

collegerower

Had to take some photos of another vape I am beta testing, and couldnt resist taking a few quick snaps of my old faithful zap and show her off.

Man do I love her:

Keep up the great work Rick!!!

collegerower,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
collegerower, your Zap was the one I fell in love with, right before I pulled the trigger on my first. I've been bugging Rick for one similar ever since. :D She sure is a beauty. I'm so glad she had a chance to strut her stuff here again.

momofthegoons,

NiceLungs

Account Closed
Awesome video NYC! I had a large GonG ROOR, but soon realized it wouldn't milk up like a smaller piece would with these log vapes. When my EHLE 100 mL arrives I can only hope to taste that sweet n thick vapor-milk :)

NiceLungs,

Nycdeisel

Thank you, Nicelungs :cool:
well I have a Roor Zumo, the zumos have a 62mm bore, it is SUPER wide! its a fat ass tube, really! I used to hit it a lot with my DBV when I hit that all the time. dont believe I have used it with my Logs yet. Its kind of got drag, but in a very airy way, its probably just because of the sheer volume of this thing.

I can post a picture if you would like. its the 'short' 14" version but the base alone takes up almost 2 inches in height and its still fat as fuck.

Nycdeisel,

hereatlast

Nice hit Nycdeisel, looks like you changed your method of clearing? Is that the SSFG travel tube you're working with in this video? Looks like a solid little beaker. :cool:

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

Yep, it is a solid little tube :)
I didnt really mean for the stem to stay attached when I cleared it but the stem fits a lot tighter then my PD and it wasnt really a problem and it does make it less straining to clear if I dont have to remove the stem separately

Nycdeisel,

Albert Hofmann

Convicted vapist
^^^ 'bout a week. Read this thread in anticipation, you'll be glad you did. What kinda wood did you go for?

Albert Hofmann,

navin92

collegerower--wow, thanks for the pic, what a way to start my day! Ordered my first zap (myrtle) Thursday last week, and even with the 3-day weekend the wait is killing me!! Hurry up and get here Friday!!

navin92,

collegerower

navin92 said:
collegerower--wow, thanks for the pic, what a way to start my day! Ordered my first zap (myrtle) Thursday last week, and even with the 3-day weekend the wait is killing me!! Hurry up and get here Friday!!

it's my pleasure to share the great work Rick its able to do. I shoulda put a disclaimer though that this is not a typical zap, and I had to wait much more than just 1 week for it to arrive. Rick was very patient to find me something special, but special things take time to find.

collegerower,

navin92

it definitely is special and I agree completely, have no doubt I'll be doing the same thing someday, but it'll be nice to have my own hopefully soon to arrive masterpiece on hand to help me bide the time.

navin92,
Albert Hofmann said:
^^^ 'bout a week. Read this thread in anticipation, you'll be glad you did. What kinda wood did you go for?

a week sounds pretty nice to me, I have been waiting a good while now to pull the trigger on one of these bad boys, so it will be worth it. I got the claro walnut wood, which i am not even sure what it looks like lol, but i know it will be awesome.

i am mostly excited about the efficiency honestly.

jakegetsbaked,
Top Bottom