Arizer Solo

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Just got my 2nd Solo from Planet Vape (next day shipping!), this one is a black (m107) and i'm glad I made the switch. The black is a matte finish and seems a bit better quality than the silver I think. I ran it at 7 on two cycles and the robot fart is quite evident, although my silver m107 had the same thing for a few cycles and then went away forever (and i'm hoping the same for this black one).

Thanks again to PV for such an awesome deal, with the $20 of freebies, 10% discount, free shipping (next day!) and AAA customer service, how can you go wrong?

Is that a new Deal??? Free Next day shipping??? I order and did not see that deal... And they shipped Monday and it seems to be on a "Slow Boat from China" As its Thur today and in the tracking it not even half way to me yet... (Texas)

Kuroth1,

woobawoot

Damnn thats pretty good.. I bought mine at ezvape , 4pc grinder = $209. around 6-10 days shipping included. Hopefully I dont get charged extra when the package arrives lol :( I should of bought it from a canadian supplier

woobawoot,

vape4life

Banned for life
Is that a new Deal??? Free Next day shipping??? I order and did not see that deal... And they shipped Monday and it seems to be on a "Slow Boat from China" As its Thur today and in the tracking it not even half way to me yet... (Texas)

No it's not next day free shipping, but it is free shipping in Canada and USA if you spend more than $130, which the Solo obviously is. I just happen to live close enough that I get my stuff next day :) I actually wish that they offered local pickup because i'm only 30 mins away.

vape4life,

natural farmer

Hey bOObs, which one takes you up there in a more satisfactory way? HI or Solo? By satisfactory I mean everything, you know, taste speed, smoothness of hit. And I need to know how it is native, without a bong or VT or AV, just the stems... Thanks for your time!

natural farmer,
Reactions: cycleb

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Hey bOObs, which one takes you up there in a more satisfactory way? HI or Solo? By satisfactory I mean everything, you know, taste speed, smoothness of hit. And I need to know how it is native, without a bong or VT or AV, just the stems... Thanks for your time!

Hate to noob off again but what is HI????

Kuroth1,

natural farmer

One of the newer log vaporizers that fills a glass tube in no time... But I wonder about quality of the hits when native compared to the Solo...

natural farmer,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?

i have to say the HI wins hands downs. i get bigger tastier hits everytime.
i use my solo, HI and LSV everyday.

Hummmmmm Looks like a Mini PD ripoff..

with shorter warm up time and higher temps the HI is a total different beast from the PD.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
here are some pics of abv from modded stem. this was done on level with my black 107.

p3153855.jpg

p3153858.jpg

a fresh happy stem
p3153864.jpg

so far working great. sorry no DIY yet. pretty much torched it then pressed it against a sharp corner on something metal. this my first stem i think i over did it on this one, just the slightest bend will do it.

ilovebOObs,

natural farmer

doesn't the Vapor to Air ratio go too low if so much fresh air is introduced through the bends of the glass? What about raising the stem slightly when inserted into the bowl so a bigger air chamber is formed. I hope my Solo finally comes today so I can experiment!!!

natural farmer,

vape4life

Banned for life
doesn't the Vapor to Air ratio go too low if so much fresh air is introduced through the bends of the glass? What about raising the stem slightly when inserted into the bowl so a bigger air chamber is formed. I hope my Solo finally comes today so I can experiment!!!

Yeah I do that a little. The solo is great because you can tailor the air to vapour ratio to your liking. You like less air, press the stem down...it will be a harder pull, but worth it. Personally I like a little more airflow, so I ever so slightly lift the stem and rock it a bit and get a much improved airflow. The clouds are fricken huge, but slighlty more airy.

I think I can safely say that I have broke in my black m107. No smell! The stems are snug and snap in and out, yet loose enough to spin around if I like, yet stay put. No weird sounds either...everything is working just fine. Planet Vape has had nothing but successes with their m107's forsure. Can't remember where the smelly black m107 was from on here..?

I am mistaken about the heat up time. My old ceramic m102 took about 2m:30s, and the m105 was 1:32, and this m107 is about 1:40. I had the old numbers recorded in a previous post earlier in this thread. Hopefully the numbers will be helpful as a reference from a brand new m107. It heats up to "operating temp" in a minute basically...the extra 30-40 seconds are to max heat setting 7.

vape4life,

natural farmer

I have a freaking great high thanks to my new friend. It finally came and I am soooooo haaaapyyyyyy..... I am NOT happy with PUFFITUP as they sent me an M105 even if I asked them for an M107 but it seems to work great at 4-5 for me so maybe I will forgive them. But next order will be from somewhere else (I also had problems with them when ordering)! Soooo, the clouds are great, the taste is great, the stems fit fine, not loose, not tight but the airflow is much more constricted than I expected. It seems like I am fighting with the stem. Maybe I should pack lighter (but then many particles fall in the bowl). For the time I am using a small piece of cotton until I get some screens so I don't get any herb in my mouth, so that's ok for now!
Anyway! GREAT HI!!! :science:

Oh!!! And the MFLB is already packed and ready for sale! :wave:

natural farmer,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I have a freaking great high thanks to my new friend. It finally came and I am soooooo haaaapyyyyyy..... I am NOT happy with PUFFITUP as they sent me an M105 even if I asked them for an M107 but it seems to work great at 4-5 for me so maybe I will forgive them. But next order will be from somewhere else (I also had problems with them when ordering)! Soooo, the clouds are great, the taste is great, the stems fit fine, not loose, not tight but the airflow is much more constricted than I expected. It seems like I am fighting with the stem. Maybe I should pack lighter (but then many particles fall in the bowl). For the time I am using a small piece of cotton of cotton until I get screens and I get no particles in my mouth, so that's nice!
Anyway! GREAT HI!!! :science:

Oh!!! And the MFLB is already packed and ready for sale! :wave:

What the fuck man!?? Puff it up sent me m106 even though they promised it was the latest model, which I assumed is the m107. But if they told you m107 and sent you a m105 that an outright lie...that makes me so angry! :cuss:

sessnet,

natural farmer

Well they said to me in their chat that they had the M107's in stock and I said great and I went for the order. My payment was denied 3 times through their system thanks to a new thing some check-outs have now and the region is a required* field (but the bank doesn't recognise the address so it gives a denial). The amount x3 was blocked in my credit card and they wouldn't call their bank to cancel the transaction. I had to wait 15 days for the card to be free again by automatic cancelling of the amounts and nevertheless I went in the site again with another credit card and made the order. And then an M105 comes... Bollocks! I don't care though, I just had to tell what happened! Seeker of the truth! The balance will find its way!

natural farmer,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Truthfully, I would be happy with any version of a Solo as well, but the fact that they lied twice about the same thing - doesn't speak well of their company at all.

sessnet,

norcal

Well they said to me in their chat that they had the M107's in stock and I said great and I went for the order. My payment was denied 3 times through their system thanks to a new thing some check-outs have now and the region is a required* field (but the bank doesn't recognise the address so it gives a denial). The amount x3 was blocked in my credit card and they wouldn't call their bank to cancel the transaction. I had to wait 15 days for the card to be free again by automatic cancelling of the amounts and nevertheless I went in the site again with another credit card and made the order. And then an M105 comes... Bollocks! I don't care though, I just had to tell what happened! Seeker of the truth! The balance will find its way!

personally I liked the service I had at puffitup.com. I was able to get a Solo m107 just as I asked for in chat. I got tons of swag, and when my package was late even though i ordered express shipping, puffitup credited money back to my account since it was two days late. I mean cmon that pretty rare

perhaps its the fact your overseas ili, they might not be familiar with overseas declines or perhaps its a bit of a process for them to deal with also?

sessnet are you sure they were carrying the 107 when you ordered it, perhaps they had not yet received their 107s? I could be totally wrong though, that is a bummer, but if its not working for you im sure you could contact them and they will take care of you.

anyway wake and vape with sensi star and the solo :leaf:

norcal,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
What the fuck man!?? Puff it up sent me m106 even though they promised it was the latest model, which I assumed is the m107. But if they told you m107 and sent you a m105 that an outright lie...that makes me so angry! :cuss:

Lets just say despite all the glowing reviews to the contrary my experience with PU was very very poor. They literally did not return emails, phones or support requests for over 2 weeks. I had a warranty issue with the MFLB and they totally ignored me. resolved the issue with Magic Flight distributor. would never buy anything from PU again.

ru_frothi,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
sessnet are you sure they were carrying the 107 when you ordered it, perhaps they had not yet received their 107s?

Here's the AIM convo (only proof I have):

MYAIMNAME (1:57:57 PM): Hi, I am interested in the Arizer solo, can you tell me if the model you have is the latest? m107 I believe?
puffitupdotcom (1:57:57 PM): Note: Puff ItUp is using the new AIM, which stores and syncs their conversations. Visit preview.aim.com/.faq#storage for more info.
MYAIMNAME (2:00:46 PM): ah i see
MYAIMNAME (2:00:54 PM): you answered on the site - thanks!

Of course, on the site (AIM BOX) they said yes....

sessnet,

vapeon

I agree with everything sessnet said about the $29 vapor tamer. mine fits my older 2 hole stems but not my 4 hole stems.

vapeon,
Reactions: sessnet
Top Bottom