Arizer Solo

gbetter

When you place your order online, while in the shopping cart, there is a place to insert a discount code. Enter it there and recaluculate.

If you have a newer model, I say use it stock first and see how YOU like it. If it seems like you are struggling too much too get a hit and you don't get used to it, then you are a candidate for an stem upgrade from PV. If you get used to it and have no problem, save the money and spend it on something else. I didn't find a need to replace my stock stems until I broke both of them.

My newer solo came about half way charged. I think it still suggested to fully charge it before your first use. Hard to do, but worth it. Takes about 1-2 hours depending. Don't forget to do at least one burn-off session (I suggest 2-3).

I don't think it compares to the volcano. They are too different. You can get nice clouds with the Solo. This is obvious for the volcano (i think)...taste is similarly good (don't want to cast opinion of the best in this category). I'll put it like this...before getting the solo, my main experience was with a volcano. So, I had high expectations and felt the Solo might not live up. I was pleasantly surprised. I got more than what I paid for.

WHAT IS PROMO CODE I ENTER THOUGH? MY USERNAME?

THANKS.

gbetter,

gbetter

Sorry about newbie question. Searched Solo Burn off and see people do burn off at temp 7 for 2-3 cycles. But what is cycle? 12 min before auto shut off a cycle?

gbetter,

way2

Yes a "cycle" is a full 12 minute session until the auto shutoff kicks in. Enjoy your new solo!!

way2,

OF

Does the solo come new with battery charged? Or do you have to charge it out of the box? If so how long does it take to charge?

Yes, of course, they're always partially charged or they're trash. The key is they need to be fully charged before use. Several hours after the charge light stops flashing.....don't cheat on this if you want maximum battery life. Goofing up and running it into lock out first will no doubt cost you battery life later on, IMO a poor trade off for being impatient. Your call, of course.

No, you don't have to, but you surely should.

Normal recharges are probably two hours on average? Depends on how far you run it down first of course.

OF

llamaman001

Sounds like you should just grab a case DiabolicalJoker. If your day to day traveling with the solo is breaking pieces off then Id suggest some type of protection for it. Ive dropped mine, took it the beach, hiking, biking, and all other sorts of stuff and there is only a slight scratch on the bottom, and thats without a case.

llamaman001,
Reactions: ataxian

exit

My car charger is not an official one but has the same specs as stock charger. Only difference is it doesnt ever seem to finish charging. The green light keeps blinking like its chharging even if the wall charger says its full. Is this bad for the batteries?

exit,

Burken

I'm gonna try vaping hash in the Solo for the first time, what is the preferred method among the FC members now a days?
I've browsed through the thread for some tips but all of them are from quite some time ago, so maybe there has been some progress!

Burken,
Reactions: Seren

Amblacalma

I receive my Solo this morning, now I'm at work and I can only think to return to my house to do some tries/shots with the vaporizer xD
I think it is smaller than I expected, very nice and manageable.

It's the M1D2 models, direct from puffitup in 10-14 days and without any extra charging.
Thanks to all!

Tom Funk

Hi, I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate if anyone could answer them. I have decided to go the Pinnacle Hydrotube over the F-bomb due to another member doing a test between the two. I am also going for the normal and shorty 14mm PVHEGonG adapter. Everytime I try to find either everywhere seems out of stock. Is there anyone you could recommend that may have any above mentioned in stock? I live in Australia so no doubt will cost me heaps for postage. Should I buy the HT off theyoyokid1 off ebay (out of stock) or somewhere else? Do Pinnacle have there own website? Should I just wait for Planetvape to get stock in for the adaptors or is there a better source ?
I have used a first generation solo for years (model number has rubbed off) and it has been a legend. I bought a newer one (M1A) with stainless steel bowl and I do not like it anywhere near the older one with the ceramic bowl mainly due to the higher temp needed to do the same job and also the way the stem fits. I would like to get my hands on a older one if the ceramic wasn`t flaking as mine never did. I notice when connecting a bubbler that the solo is used upright I always thought you could not use this way because I thought that the herb would be touching the bottom of the oven at some stage and would combust is this not the case? What do other members think regarding the loss of taste and potency when vaping through water? I have to try something to make the vapor less harsh on my 61 year old throat LOL. Thanks for any advice

Hi jivebuggered,

When I got my PNWT the only vendor that would ship to Oz was theyoyokid. Certainly Vapor Blunt wasn't shipping here and I think that's still the case. Postage was steep at $30 but the price of the tube + postage will still come out the same or cheaper than the F-Bomb. I love the PNWT. The draw on it is beautiful and light. It actually feels to me like it lowers the resistence coming from the stem, although I'm not sure how that's possible.

Technically,water reduces the amount of goodies that get to your lungs. Practically, you will probably get stronger effects. Most of us can draw longer and take bigger hits with water and can also take those hits closer together and this gives stronger effects than a larger amount of material consumed over even a slightly longer time.

Flavor isn't diminished much at all from the little bit of water in the PNWT. Level 3 with water tastes much better than level 4 dry and I find that the effects I get from 3 with water are satisfying, whereas if I'm vaping dry I need to go to 4 to get the same kick.

If you've got your heart set on a PNWT, I would wait for it to come back into stock at theyoyokid1. Otherwise I'm sure you would be happy with an F-Bomb.

If you don't need a straight water tube there is the Black Leaf inline diffuser at PV for $70 or $80. There is also another Black Leaf one around the same price that @ataxian uses. This one takes an 18mm GonG though.

There is one more option for hydrating your vapour. Thermovape have a moisture conditioner called the Smooth-Flow. I have one and I can insert it into the mouthpiece end of the Solo stem (it may not fit in every stem. It fits in my straight stock stem and my straight PVHES, but not my bent stock stem). This does a great job of taking the harshness off the vapour. You can get one of these from Thermovape or from Australian Vaporizers.

Planet Vape is the only place to get their GonG's apart from somewhere in England. Shipping from PV is cheap. Watch it though. Sometimes it's cheaper to post 2 items separately rather than together. If you buy 2 GonG's it will cost you $10 or $20. It's definitely $10 for one.

You asked about the orientation of the solo in water pipes. The Solo can be used on any angle without any problems. Have you been using it upside down like a rat feeder tube?

Hope this helps you out.

Cheers
TF

as

All I need ion a day out

Sorry for bad pics broke my phone and now have to use a old iPhone
image_zps62c431c3.jpg

Solo eds stem plastic tube will hold the stem and enough bud to drain the solos battery

Sad to say but my solo seams to be slacking lately and will now lose 2 lights per auto shut off used to be one and it seams it takes longer to warm up may be time for a new battery some time soon

as

Glass is a luxury but I brake stuff
Now wood is beautiful and it is sold makes the solo a lot more durable

as,
Top Bottom