Arizer Solo

exit

So when i cover the bottom holes on my solo and suck it greatly reduces my ability to move air, therefore i have to assume that much of the air path comes up from the bottom, around the battery and the wiring/electronis, past the heater thing and the glue under neath the heated bowl, and then into the bowl then up into the stem into the lungs.

i am throwing down my cloud money tomorrow and am going to sit the solo down for a while. ...

what are you even talking about. it's not like the pax that has the heater on the bottom and you draw past the battery and electronics. it's above all that stiff

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Ive been havin a lot of fun with my new HEGonGshorty for the past 24 hours
Its giving me more of an even roast throughout which is what I really wanted
I think the 30% smaller load size is perfect
And it should help me conserve even more meds which is always a plus

BTW- You guys dig my new avatar??? Take a wild guess who made it for me

530rasta

what are you even talking about. it's not like the pax that has the heater on the bottom and you draw past the battery and electronics. it's above all that stiff
yeah i dunno, maybe im just over thinking it,

edit yeah i did over think it, i didnt realize the air isnt hot until its going to you lungs, so no bad hot air..hosui ka poi nom! im still getting a clouid though hehe

530rasta,

Quarter Chubs

Hey guys, I bought an arizer solo from toronto vaporizer nearly 2 weeks ago and other than one issue it's been an amazing unit and money well spent.

The problem is occassinally before when I would plug the solo in it would flash LED 1-3 as well as the idle light on and off repeatedly, the device also beeps over and over again.

Usually I would just turn off the beeping and leave it plugged in and it would charge after a few minutes. It's been around 45 this time also when I try to turn the beeping off it turns into one never ending beep instead.

Has anyone had and resolved this issue? I emailed arizer but I figured posting here would be quicker in the mean time.

Quarter Chubs,

Pistons13

Looking at getting a Solo soon (unless the off-gassing problems with the Ascent have been fixed?). Do you find it hard to get good draws from it? Or is it more the user just having to learn/test the device and execute a good technique?

Pistons13,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nice! Right now whats working for me is keeping my stuff in jyarz (I never have more than an eighth at a time). If anything is too moist then I just leave it out. Its been working very good for me especially if you keep in mind the small amounts I use (need a small container); if I start to have problems I will keep your setup in mind.
Jarz are great for storing fine grind.

Caligula

Maximus
@Notaek

Charge to the 7 indicator before using the first time.

Run at heat level 7 twice without anything in the solo to do a burn off before you use it.

Never fully drain the battery. Try not to run it until it dies on you. Ever.

Medium to fine grind on the herb.

Fill the bowl of the stem and press it in slightly so it won't fall out if you flip the stem over, but don't feel the need to pack it in super tight.

Start at heat level 3 and work your way up (or down) to see what you prefer.

First few hits will have a more restricted draw and will have big flavor but hardly any visible vapor. Big vapor usually comes on the 3rd hit or so.

Slow and stready draws until you find what works best for you specifically.

Don't over think It, its almost idiot proof.

Last edited:

OF

So when i cover the bottom holes on my solo and suck it greatly reduces my ability to move air, therefore i have to assume that much of the air path comes up from the bottom, around the battery and the wiring/electronis, past the heater thing and the glue under neath the heated bowl, and then into the bowl then up into the stem into the lungs.

i am throwing down my cloud money tomorrow and am going to sit the solo down for a while. ...

Something's wrong with your test. Take a look at the top, there are lots of holes there much closer to the action. And a gap around the stem contributing (unless you have an o-ring fitted?). That's where the air gets into the top section for the most part (actually more often it's warm air from below getting out as best I can read 'the incense test').

I suggest you try again. I messed with this a lot early on, blocking holes with tape and all, and decided some of the air comes down next to the stem, the rest through the holes in the cover and into the heater through the bottom of it where the wires enter.

I really wouldn't worry about the electronics or battery (they're all sealed...) and the furnace cement is awfully stable but that's your call. If you'd rather have a Cloud, I say go for it......but not because you fear air from the electronics section?

Regards.

OF

olivianewtonjohn

Could be a bad power adapter but you should be able to contact toronto vaporizer. Or you can try getting a new adapter. I had a few times when I would get the 3 LED crash and puffitup replaced the adapter, havent had a problem since.

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: Seren

SaintEcho

So I'm having a problem with my solo, its a M1C1300241 when I try to heat it up it will heat up to the temperature UNDER the temp I chose and then it quits heating, it won't maintain a constant heat. Also when I try to charge it I get a blue idle light and a flashing green charge light but no yellow lights at all. And if I try to heat it up while charging it works perfectly. It will heat up and maintain temperature perfectly with both the red heating light occassionally flashing and the green charging light always flashing. Its really weird because I have the charger it came with, and I was told I shouldnt be able to vape and charge at the same time but thats the ONLY way it works.....

SaintEcho,

OF

So I'm having a problem with my solo, its a M1C1300241 when I try to heat it up it will heat up to the temperature UNDER the temp I chose and then it quits heating, it won't maintain a constant heat. Also when I try to charge it I get a blue idle light and a flashing green charge light but no yellow lights at all. And if I try to heat it up while charging it works perfectly. It will heat up and maintain temperature perfectly with both the red heating light occassionally flashing and the green charging light always flashing. Its really weird because I have the charger it came with, and I was told I shouldnt be able to vape and charge at the same time but thats the ONLY way it works.....

How is the battery/charge? Did you fully charge it before playing? Did it charge normally?

Something funny is going on if you can run normally with the charger plugged in. It's the same gear so it doesn't make sense that there's a problem with the heater, computer or controls at that point. But the Solo should be locked out if the charger is plugged in, automatically charging but not able to turn it on. In that mode it should go back to idle rather than such completely down, is that what's happening when the 12 minutes times out?

I'm thinking maybe it's some strange charger failure????

TIA

OF

Top Bottom