wakenvape13

Darth Vaper
L
I want to vape what ever your vaping!

You need a seal!

Look at treads 19489#

I can't wait until my PNWT arrives.
Need 14mm GonG adapter!
lol what do you mean you want what I'm vaping?

If you need an O-ring Just PM me your name and address and I'll send you one FOC (free of charge).

Now dont you wish more things in life were FOC.

@Pipes still loving the stand!!!

I need an o ring but in canada :( is it foc

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La

wakenvape13

Darth Vaper
From the o-ring store, of course...... You really are new at this, aren't you?

Tell ya what, if you're domestic PM me your name and address, I'll mail you a couple. Or fax them.....or scan them in and email.....

OF
No need to be a smartass. I just dont want to go buy any regular o ring.. for instance one with bad chemicals, or one that will melt. I purchased the screens and o rings off PV 2 mins ago used FCLOVE10 12$shipped, was hoping for free shipping but couldnt find a coupon

OF

No need to be a smartass. I just dont want to go buy any regular o ring.. for instance one with bad chemicals, or one that will melt. I purchased the screens and o rings off PV 2 mins ago used FCLOVE10 12$shipped, was hoping for free shipping but couldnt find a coupon

Fine by me. Offer of free rings and shipping withdrawn.....sorry to have offended.

OF

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Fine by me. Offer of free rings and shipping withdrawn.....sorry to have offended.

OF
Wow, you are much nicer than me, OF. I would have told him to 'fuck combustion' then just 'fuck off'.

@Maine420
For your queston below, it comes with a screen installed...you might wish to purchase a few extras, though. I found 1/2" ones work best and you can find them in most pipe/tobacco shops...or online.

Last edited:

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
Hey folks, just ordered a PVHES Turbo- should I have ordered screens too? Or are they included?

Maine420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
IIRC a screen and now a ring comes with it. However, die hard turbo PVHES guys shy away from screens I think.....restriction you know.... IMO they're not necessary, but something you'll want to try someday. Not for everyone?

OF
Although I've never tried a turbo myself, I was under the impression that it was the only version that required a screen since there is nothing else keeping the load in the bowl. :shrug:

:peace:

Tweek

Although I've never tried a turbo myself, I was under the impression that it was the only version that required a screen since there is nothing else keeping the load in the bowl. :shrug:

:peace:

Yep, The turbo I had, was etched with a ledge where they popped in a screen.

Edit: I would assume if you packed it tight and took a slow draw you could use it screenless, but I don't see the point.

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
IIRC a screen and now a ring comes with it. However, die hard turbo PVHES guys shy away from screens I think.....restriction you know.... IMO they're not necessary, but something you'll want to try someday. Not for everyone?

OF
Forgive me if you are joking, but if the Turbo didn't have a screen in place wouldn't you suck the herb straight up through the one huge hole? lol A screen is pretty much mandatory...unless you have a VERY delicate draw....

Edit: Ha! I wasn't quick enough

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
L

lol what do you mean you want what I'm vaping?

I need an o ring but in canada :( is it foc

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.
I'm just messing with you.
However I do want to Vape whatever your vaping!
I have 2 strains I'm playing with.
I use WHITE WIDOW OG day time.
Pure OG night time.
Today by mistake I vape a PHVES stem with OG and it knocked me out!

Canada has this site called PLANET VAPES and they have better customer service than any company in the UNITED STATES. They have the SEALS.

WAKE & VAKE!
Forgive me if you are joking, but if the Turbo didn't have a screen in place wouldn't you suck the herb straight up through the one huge hole? lol A screen is pretty much mandatory...unless you have a VERY delicate draw....

Edit: Ha! I wasn't quick enough
WHOLE FLOWER NUGGET!
The HERB becomes the filter.
Grinding is not necessary with this method!

Caligula

Maximus
Speaking of screens... is there any reason to get those fancy titanium ones or do we not care because of low vaping temps?

Caligula,

Curiousone

So...my blue led went out about a week ago. I thought the unit wasn't coming on at first. Then I realized that the light was out.

Anyone else have this problem? Did you use the warranty for a replacement? Suggestions?

Thanks

Curiousone,

bigdjohnson

Two parter here. Both very noobish so I'm sorry for that. I've added the oring but I'm not really seeing what it really adds to anything? Do you just put the oring on top of the seal that's already there or do you remove that piece and then put the oring on?

Secondly, I've only been vaping for a few months and never smoked at all before. For the last week, no matter what I try, there is almost no effect. I've gone through 6 bowls with little to no effect. I've played with temps, grinds, other vaperizors, no dice. Any suggestions? Is this normal? I hope I don't have to stop for a period of time to reset my tolerance as it's a major source of pain relief as well as anxiety.

Top Bottom