Arizer Solo

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Thanks my friends - I am here! Your all right and you all mean a lot to me. I am always available and will continue to help anyone in need.

OF - your post hit me hard. I've been feeling down lately, recently the PD has made it difficult for me to walk. My friends in the solo thread make me feel good, maybe I can't run a marathon but you can be damn skippy I can help when it comes to vaporization.

Thanks again everyone - I'm here to stay!

Seren

Away with the fairies
Can anyone enlighten me as to whether or not the Power Adapter is a good buy? I'm also thinking about the Solo Vape Case. Any reviews? I've been chatting with Randy from Puffitup and my god, he's got my business. Such a difference from what I've been dealing with recently.

Hello there! In my opinion the power adapter is well worth the investment. It took me a while to buy one, but it's now one of my most treasured Solo accessories, I wish I'd bought one sooner. I guess the main push for me was that it allows you to have sessions with friends without the need to ever consider battery life. Something which was always in the back of my mind before. Another consideration for me living in the UK was that returning the unit to Arizer in Canada for a battery change is a bit of a potch. So I figure the more I use the power adapter, the less I will use the battery, and in turn the battery should last me quite a bit longer before it needs changing.

The Vape Case is another purchase I haven't regretted. It's designed specifically for the Solo, so it keeps the stems nice and safe and has compartments for all the Solo accessories. It's water tight, which means it's airtight too, so it's great for popping in your bag/luggage - there's no need to worry about unwanted smells escaping!

I haven't come across any full reviews of the Vape Case on here - but there could well be one hiding somewhere in one of the threads, as there are a number of models available to suit the most popular vaporizers.

Hope that helps a little!?

:) :peace: :leaf:

BubbaGump

Thanks my friends - I am here! Your all right and you all mean a lot to me. I am always available and will continue to help anyone in need.

OF - your post hit me hard. I've been feeling down lately, recently the PD has made it difficult for me to walk. My friends in the solo thread make me feel good, maybe I can't run a marathon but you can be damn skippy I can help when it comes to vaporization.

Thanks again everyone - I'm here to stay!

You just said it yourself here..... You couldn't run from us if you tried! :lol:

Really, you prob don't even know how many times you picked up MY day when things weren't so hot.
Glad to see you hangin' (you know what I mean) & hoping you feel better.

Peace

OF

OF - your post hit me hard. I've been feeling down lately, recently the PD has made it difficult for me to walk.

Man I sure hope you meant that in a good way.......kicking a guy when he's down is taboo with me. If I've made your plight harder, I'm very sorry, that for sure wasn't the intent, quite the opposite.

For better or worse, it was honest. I've gotten quite used to being honest with folks lately.......I kinda recommend it in fact. I can, on request, keep my opinions to myself of course?

Sadly, I know just what you mean. When you hurt bad even the good parts of life can suck. It has a way of taking over and demanding attention. Some recreational users miss that important aspect to what we do here I think. Which is OK for them? But personally, it's the MMJ folks I'm here for. Their's are the lives we hope to make better.

Anyway, you've still got some us fooled over here.......

Best wishes.

OF

natural farmer

For now, I think it's plenty accurate to fuel lots of speculation?

OF

Excellent info brother OF! I can't help wondering about the temp of the air passing through the herbs... It should be at least 20 degrees lower than the SS bowl's temp, right? And the harder the draw the more the temps go down, isn't it?

Our beloved Solo is no Herbalizer for sure as far as precise temp control goes but does a damn fine job at roasting those fine herbs and it fits in my cargo pants! :D :rockon:

But personally, it's the MMJ folks I'm here for. Their's are the lives we hope to make better.
OF

It's a cruel world out there brother OF and it makes us recreational users sad sometimes... The good herb does an amazing job at alleviating stress, protect from illnesses and bring more joy in our lives... We deserve your grace too, no? :p :lol: :cheers:

Last edited:

Vaporito

So after dealing with the dissapointment of the Ascent, and then with the flood in my basement which now has to be an insurance claim, It was so good to find this thread.

I feel like a kid at Christmas, within the week I will be getting a few goodies in separate packages then it's playtime!

- Black Solo
- one of Pipe's all in one power adepter sets (priceless)
- 3DPrinted Solo charging stand
- yes, the F-Bomb Bubbler that seems to be in very high regard here at FC
- PlanetVape's Turbo 14mm GoG adapter for the solo
- Extra screens and caps for the stock glass adaptors.

Maybe a bit more than the asking price of the ascent, but a WHOLE lot more more toys to play with...

Thanks all for the great advise and information posted here!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Man I sure hope you meant that in a good way.......kicking a guy when he's down is taboo with me. If I've made your plight harder, I'm very sorry, that for sure wasn't the intent, quite the opposite.

For better or worse, it was honest. I've gotten quite used to being honest with folks lately.......I kinda recommend it in fact. I can, on request, keep my opinions to myself of course?

Sadly, I know just what you mean. When you hurt bad even the good parts of life can suck. It has a way of taking over and demanding attention. Some recreational users miss that important aspect to what we do here I think. Which is OK for them? But personally, it's the MMJ folks I'm here for. Their's are the lives we hope to make better.

Anyway, you've still got some us fooled over here.......

Best wishes.

OF

In no way was it negative friend. My Parkinson's has been kicking my ass lately and your post brought a smile to my face! You OF made a miserable man happy again!

The High Cyde

In no way was it negative friend. My Parkinson's has been kicking my ass lately and your post brought a smile to my face! You OF made a miserable man happy again!

Dude your avatar is the shit! Is that supposed to be a finger Obi Wan hitting a bong? hahaha cracks me up just looking at it!

By the way, I'll have enough money saved by the end of the year to buy a Solo. So I should get myself a nice Christmas gift to lift my spirits :)

My question is does any one know when the next generation or model of the 2014 Solo is coming out? And if you just say in 2014 I'll hire a monster to lay under your bed at night :popcorn:

Oh, and is the wall adapter the same as the power adapter? Can you use plug in either and use your vape simultaneously? I know it doesn't charge while you're hitting it but just wondering. Thanks!

The High Cyde,
Reactions: Maine420

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
How's this....

JediFingerBarf02_zps90c2cacc.jpg

OF

Excellent info brother OF! I can't help wondering about the temp of the air passing through the herbs... It should be at least 20 degrees lower than the SS bowl's temp, right? And the harder the draw the more the temps go down, isn't it?

It's a cruel world out there brother OF and it makes us recreational users sad sometimes... The good herb does an amazing job at alleviating stress, protect from illnesses and bring more joy in our lives... We deserve your grace too, no? :p :lol: :cheers:

A most excellent question, and one I intend to crack, but it's got a few steps between. The basic idea is simple, fish the TC lines down the stem and through one of the holes into the center of the herb pack. Now for the fun part, we need a 'standard toke' to go with our standard herb load. We can dance around the latter, but the draw rate is critical to useful data near as I can see. I suspect as you up the rate temperature will go up some as convection aids conduction. But I think very soon it will overrun the heat from the conduction part and temperature will again drop.

This means multiple runs over a range of controlled draw rates. And to control them needs some research on what is normal? Kind of a chicken and egg problem.

To make it even more fun, you don't want to be pumping vapor and at least part of the test has to include that even if you go to ABV, sand or something else later on? So that means, I think we want to then put the Solo in a can we can pressurize with an aquarium pump? Well need to measure flow rate (air velocity meter at the ready, but not sure if it's right) the other idea is to make some water manometers (tube with standing water in them) and a restriction to control things? I'm having nightmares of tubing taped to the wall......

Needs some work, but a fun and useful project I think.

You're right about the world, of course. It is what it is, you play the hands as they're dealt. Of course recreational users count, many if not most MMJ users started out that way for heaven's sake. Than means many here are future MMJ users, sad as that is. OTOH, it's much better with than without. And having a solid, dependable source of top notch goods is a blessing for sure. Of course you get to play, provided you get along with the rest of us children of course. It's just not my reason for putting in the extra effort, foolishly giving advice when I could be partying and all.

It's the ones that 'don't work and play well together' that keep my blood pressure up.

We're all Bozos on the bus, just some have different noses?

Great. Just remember your current gratitude when you get my bill......

That's how 'payback time' is supposed to work you know. And think, some of these young squirts still don't think karma is real......

Best wishes.

OF

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Personally, I consider 'every' user a medical user whether they admit to it or not, considering they are actually looking for an alternative or psych happy change to their current dissatisfied existence. You know, kinda like what 'legal' antidepressants or pain killers do, but without the man made chemicals but lacking the natural source side effect of a smile or giggle ? :shrug:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ok was unavailable today so what did I miss...oh ok
ebay link-check...if you want the rounded one like I have message him I bet he will do it.
PA-check...a must have no matter what IMO even if you use it out most of the time...you will be sorry if you don't get it and will eventually

Mvapes-what am I chopped liver...so a big fuck you and you can just go home with OF tonight. Since I had no time to give you the big ole ass whipping you deserve on the FU thread....I will just say fuck you and :whip:

Krizzle

Hi Very high
Can anyone enlighten me as to whether or not the Power Adapter is a good buy? I'm also thinking about the Solo Vape Case. Any reviews? I've been chatting with Randy from Puffitup and my god, he's got my business. Such a difference from what I've been dealing with recently.

Just like @Seren and many others, I can recommend the PA and the Vapecase. As stated the case is solid, custom foam, water and air tight. My case has been modded to hold the PN WT however and my stems are kept in a RYOT case for outside missions. Also to note about these cases is that the sticker is easy to remove :) Have you looked into the all in one PA from @Pipes ? Works out far cheaper and delivers much more :)

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yep, as krizzle said basically is your have choices...as OF says capitalism...oh enough quoting. Get a PA no matter who you get it from. If you don't want to spend the money now then just get it later. You can get the test tubes or as they really are un blown up soda bottles to hold your stems. I have a case and haven't used it yet. For me it is just to bulky but it is sturdy and very nice.

sasNW

So after a days use, I'm keeping my buddies solo. Wow this thing is awesome, straight clouds at level 4. And very delicious. Now I just need a pa as well, but I was suprised by the battery life even for the older model. Got 10-15 full sessions before it needed a charge so not bad.

What's this all in one pa??

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm using Pipes' All In One adapter and it works great. You can PM Pipes if you're interested. It allows you to charge the unit, or use it as a PA. Works in the car, too. Highly recommended. :tup:

:peace:

Last edited:

sasNW

Sounds perfect I was just about to buy a car adapter as well. How much does his pa cost. Like an idiot I can't find the message button somehow so I've just posted on his account

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Sounds perfect I was just about to buy a car adapter as well. How much does his pa cost. Like an idiot I can't find the message button somehow so I've just posted on his account
Click "Index" ,"start a new conversation" and enter in Pipes name.

:peace:

Top Bottom