Arizer Solo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
The lemonade I use might have something to do with it.
I only use lemonade from "whole foods market" Its very Strong and pulpy not like a watered down lemon drink. Most people I know cant drink the lemonade straight and have to add water or ice because its so acidic and sour. Its more like hand squeezed lemonade with no ice and less water also the sugar content is much lower than almost all other bottled lemonades.

Im thinking to start making my own "lemon filter" (water + fresh squeezed lemon no sugar). With just lemon and water my filtration should taste even better and then the fluids can be added to sweetened tea for a Half n Half type of drink.

Also another thought, the oils could be sticking to the lemon pulp and sugar as it filters through.

Well lemon can be used for cleaning your WT so yeah...I'm going to try and squeeze some fresh lemon to my WT with some fresh water and see how it is... ;)

Thanks for opening our minds ;)

samirfuzzywuzzy

Well lemon can be used for cleaning your WT so yeah...I'm going to try and squeeze some fresh lemon to my WT with some fresh water and see how it is... ;)

I will tell you one thing....depending on what material you use your water could be just tasty or tasty and dangerously potent

samirfuzzywuzzy,
Reactions: OF

ehakim

Hey guys I have a question and I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I just got home from a weekend out of town and when I walked into my place I plugged the solo into the PA and nothing happened, the solo didnt beep or light up and I noticed the green light on the PA itslef wasn't lit up. So then I changed outlets and that didnt solve anything after that I left it unplugged for 20 minutes and tried again and still no luck. I found out there was a big storm Friday and a couple power outages, could this have fried my power adapter? Is there a warranty the PA?

ehakim,

samirfuzzywuzzy

Hey guys I have I question and I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I just got home from a weekend out of town and when I walked into my place I plugged the solo into the PA and nothing happened, the solo didnt beep or light up a d I noticed the green light on the PA itslef wasn't lit up. So then I changed outlets and that didnt solve anything after that I left it unplugged for 20 minutes and tried again and still no luck. I found out there was storms Friday and a couple power outages, could this have fried my power adapter? Is there a warranty the PA?

Id say the first step would be to physically inspect all cables involving the PA. If everything looks good than look into warranty info.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hey guys I have a question and I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I just got home from a weekend out of town and when I walked into my place I plugged the solo into the PA and nothing happened, the solo didnt beep or light up and I noticed the green light on the PA itslef wasn't lit up. So then I changed outlets and that didnt solve anything after that I left it unplugged for 20 minutes and tried again and still no luck. I found out there was a big storm Friday and a couple power outages, could this have fried my power adapter? Is there a warranty the PA?

If there's no light on the PA then I'd bet a lot of money that it's fried.

pakalolo,

clouded vision

back in my combustion days I used to put a drop or 2 of real lemon juice in my bong water to help prevent buildup on my bong, similar to rezblock. it actually worked really well but now that I dont smoke abd with how frequently I clean my glass now I really don't need to anymore

clouded vision,
Reactions: ataxian

ehakim

You must kidding around?
A warranty for $23 delivered?"

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here but Im gonna go ahead and assume what you meant is that it's outrageous for there to be a warranty on "23$ dollars delivered" please direct me where you got one shipped for 23$ as I paid 40$ and shipping was free only because I bought it at the same time as the vape so it qualified. In any case I contacted arizer and well see what unfolds

ehakim,

clouded vision

My friend is cleaning his tool with coca - cola...

LOL
interesting idea, I bet it will work but IME nothing works as well as 91 iso (without being caustic that is) and for those really stubborn spots add some Epsom salt to the iso. What the coke will be great for is any calcification from hard water, kind of like dissolving a tooth in coke

m0sh

interesting idea, I bet it will work but IME nothing works as well as 91 iso (without being caustic that is) and for those really stubborn spots add some Epsom salt to the iso. What the coke will be great for is any calcification from hard water, kind of like dissolving a tooth in coke

You are forgetting one small thing...coke is cheap...
I'm not sure how long does it take but if you leave it with coca cola for a night - it will shine or so he said...

Interesting...coca cola is like 1.5USD while the 99% ISO cost me 20-30$ (for 1 liter)

clouded vision

damn that's pricey, iso is extremely cheap here, I just bought a liter from the overpriced drug store for $3.29, I probably. could have found it for under $2 at Wal-Mart.

I usually save my iso in a mason jar so I can reuse it for cleaning out my pieces but I don't bother trying to reclaim out of my water pieces so I don't care how watered down it gets because I rinse then with hot water before cleaning them out

clouded vision,

m0sh

damn that's pricey, iso is extremely cheap here, I just bought a liter from the overpriced drug store for $3.29, I probably. could have found it for under $2 at Wal-Mart

Damn that is whack.

3.29$ really?

In the pharmacy its like 5$ for 100ml perhaps more - I don't remember.

m0sh,

clouded vision

Damn that is whack.

3.29$ really?

In the pharmacy its like 5$ for 100ml perhaps more - I don't remember.
yup, I can't believe what it costs you, I pay less than that for 190 proof everclear (I use it to reclaim in case my evap isn't perfect). I only paid $20 for a liter of it. I only use iso to clean and I'm so wasteful with it I pour so much down the drain just rinsing pieces because it is so cheap, the only thing is you can't find 99 iso anywhere around me so I limited to 91, or course I could probably get away with 70 because I'm just cleaning with it

clouded vision,

OF

I found out there was a big storm Friday and a couple power outages, could this have fried my power adapter? Is there a warranty the PA?

Yes, unfortunately this is exactly the sort of gear most vulnerable to such abuse. It will probably be the first to go (if plugged in), with the can opener on the other end? Bummer, but I'd ask about a warranty.

If there's no light on the PA then I'd bet a lot of money that it's fried.

I'd bet a bunch of Pak's money on it too......

please direct me where you got one shipped for 23$ as I paid 40$ and shipping was free only because I bought it at the same time as the vape so it qualified. In any case I contacted arizer and well see what unfolds

My bet is he's referring to this one:
http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/st...0001&productId=206529&catalogId=10001&CID=PDF

If you do that you'll also want the adapter to fit the Solo:
http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/st...001&productId=2113703&catalogId=10001&CID=PDF

OF

poonman

Ontario
And thank you
Enjoy Today

Cool ,
One of the reason I asked , is b/c PV is located just outside of TO .
And you can probably get your accessories from them within one day .
My guess , is you already knew that .
You're ' Only ' new to FC .

Enjoy

poonman,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wasn't talking about the lemons ataxian..lol....I ment things like gods gift and gsc
VAPING BOTH IN THE SOLO with my new seal on level 4 with a CHILLIN tip!
GOD'S GIFT is the top one. GSC bottom.

EXIT said: "Damn! Is this your place? I would have all sorts of fruit trees if I didn't live in a city" :D
That photo is of my neighbors back yard I took from my TV room. I have a cool MEXICAN LIME tree. My neighbor gives me her lemons. She likes junk food better "she said"!

"OF" has the link for the PA (he posted it a few post back again)!

Top Bottom