Arizer Solo

WOW!!! $129.00 at the vapor blunt site and $110.00 on ebay
Also - word of warning about ordering directly from Vapor Blunt. When I did awhile back the package was labeled "The Vapor Blunt". Nothing discreet like "Step 9 Productions" or "Happy Trails Gumball Co." etc. Yeeesh! The whole country ain't california-cool, guys!

The guy on eBay even has private auctions so no trail in your feedback. Perfect transaction.

pancreas_fractum

Thank you Frederick! I usually start at 5 or 6, then finish the bowl @ 7. If I'm just taking a few quick pulls before leaving the house for some random task, I crank it up to 7 immediately for cloud volume.

pancreas_fractum,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, you can pick it up from ebay, I LOVE the size, and it has good diffusion for the size, much better than the AquaVape I had and broke. I hope this little tube will hold up for a while. It's so cute, and looks good on the solo. It uses 14mm. I can see having a carb with this one might be a good thing. My 14mm gong is not the PVHES, just the stock style, and you saw in the vid how little effort I put into hitting that thing for the amount of vapor I blew out. It actually surprised me as I was making the vid :lol: because using that stem on my other pieces that have more volume to fill was always a struggle and I ended up having to lift the stem a mm or so to get better air flow. That was not the case with the WT. (it works really good with the HI to :) )

jambandphan03,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
check out glassblowersdirect.com to they have a nice WT for$99, looks a little bigger and nicer than the pinnacle wt
GBD is working on a pinnacle sized hydrotube for me right now. Sam is planning on making a few and I'm positive they'll be cheaper than even the eBay listing for the pinnacle ht.
EDIT: I forgot to mention this tube will be for an 18mm connection.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Menz, I have used the PN tube with and without the reducer and it works fine. Maybe Jam can test to see if it is satisfying without the gong just using a stem. I have no issues either way. I does work better with it but I think you can get away without it. Also you can just put a very small piece of silicon tubing on the end of the solo stem to thicken it if need be.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: mmenzie

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Menz, I have used the PN tube with and without the reducer and it works fine. Maybe Jam can test to see if it is satisfying without the gong just using a stem. I have no issues either way. I does work better with it but I think you can get away without it. Also you can just put a very small piece of silicon tubing on the end of the solo stem to thicken it if need be.

thanks Dreamerr

mmenzie,

bopper

DAMN... my Solo GonG is 18mm. so i would need to order the tube on ebay and a 14mm GonG too. and isn't PV always out of GonG's??

Couldn't you get a 14mm to 18mm adapter to use the 18mm GonG, or would that be awkward in use? Our PV GonG is 18mm as well, so the GBD tool in development might be a better choice.

bopper,

ehakim

yeah, you can pick it up from ebay, I LOVE the size, and it has good diffusion for the size, much better than the AquaVape I had and broke. I hope this little tube will hold up for a while. It's so cute, and looks good on the solo. It uses 14mm. I can see having a carb with this one might be a good thing. My 14mm gong is not the PVHES, just the stock style, and you saw in the vid how little effort I put into hitting that thing for the amount of vapor I blew out. It actually surprised me as I was making the vid :lol: because using that stem on my other pieces that have more volume to fill was always a struggle and I ended up having to lift the stem a mm or so to get better air flow. That was not the case with the WT. (it works really good with the HI to :) )

If you had to chose between the pinnacle tube or a cloud hydra tube matched with the solo which do you prefer

ehakim,
The ebay one for 100.00. Open box return seems like it is probably good. I like the story and by the number of positive responses (more than 3400) is very encouraging. More than 10 available.

MonsterWithoutBorders,

elevation

I'm fucking excited! I just bought one of them from Ebay. Thanks again FuckCombustion, because of you guys i get to have the new water tube (a whole lot) faster than i thought. :D

elevation,
Reactions: al bundy
DAMN... my Solo GonG is 18mm. so i would need to order the tube on ebay and a 14mm GonG too. and isn't PV always out of GonG's??
They've got the 14mm non-PVHE GonG in stock right now for $17.95 with the FCLOVE10 coupon. IMO PVHE or not doesn't make a difference paired with the Pinnacle HydroTube. They have carb and non-carb versions in stock.

mlo4sho

I got one of the glass WT's from the Pinnacle (VB) and paired it up with my Solo using the 14mm regular gong attachment. Set it to 7, and look at that vapor production. The small size and volume of that WT seems to match well with the draw resistance and I did not feel as if I was straining at all to fill the piece and get a full, thick hit. This is a drastic difference from the way it behaves on a large volume water piece. Definitely a great match and exactly what I have been waiting for since we first started seeing glass water tubes.

Holy vapor! Nice setup jam.

$un

Holy vapor! Nice setup jam.

this doesn't look like the aquavape. what are the step ups on this? i want one like this too

i ordered the power adapter & its on the way. i wanted to know does anyone here have the power adapter for the solo? does that improve the solo in anyway?

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

$un,

al bundy

Vaporist
I'm fucking excited! I just bought one of them from Ebay. Thanks again FuckCombustion, because of you guys i get to have the new water tube (a whole lot) faster than i thought. :D

I think yoyokid has the e bay one for $95(offer accepted). instead of the $110.(buy it now)
I didnt try offering lower but its worth a shot.

bopper

i ordered the power adapter & its on the way. i wanted to know does anyone here have the power adapter for the solo? does that improve the solo in anyway?

With the PA the solo works even when the batteries aren't charged. It can be used all day, if one desires. ;)

There are a couple of things wrong with the design IMHO. The cord on the PA, from the charger to the solo, is too short to reach from the floor, which is inconvenient, but not a deal breaker. The power connection on the bottom of the solo makes it impossible to use the PA with the solo standing up on its base (at least without an additional base). That is also inconvenient, especially if one wants to use a Pinnacle mini tube or a hydratube on top of the solo.

bopper,
Reactions: $un

poonman

With the PA the solo works even when the batteries aren't charged. It can be used all day, if one desires. ;)

There are a couple of things wrong with the design IMHO. The cord on the PA, from the charger to the solo, is too short to reach from the floor, which is inconvenient, but not a deal breaker. The power connection on the bottom of the solo makes it impossible to use the PA with the solo standing up on its base (at least without an additional base). That is also inconvenient, especially if one wants to use a Pinnacle mini tube or a hydratube on top of the solo.

I totally agree with you regarding the design/location of the plug .
Which is why I find this additional base very helpful .
here's the link again ;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251237869695

I think Dreamerr may have asked for an extended cord length on hers .

poonman,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I actually didn't and didn't need it. The 3' on top of the existing cord is perfect. I do have the square part of the PA tucked in my mattress so it isn't all the way on the floor so I suppose that helped a bunch. Besides I am not using this one with the PA cause it was uncomfortable hence why I asked if we can get one made for that use and it was already on his mind. You don't need extra cord for the charging base.

Just an update I am getting a PA stand to try I will review it when I use it for a few days. I suppose it will take about a week to get here.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
roor-phx-pure-type-glass-on-glass-expander-14-to-18-8-6474.JPG

adaptor-1418_zps1d2a9dac.jpg

ataxian,

HSIHP

So I just found my favorite way to use my Solo. All of the parts have been traces back to FC and as I used it, it made me ever happier. I used a PVGonG (from Mud) connected to a small piece of tubing (gifted by Deadshort) into the Infamous $40 bubbler with a Magic Flight WPW (got for free here!). I think I will use this set-up from now on. :tup:

Top Bottom