Arizer Solo

Chill Dude

I'm gonna make some comments based on my owning both a FV S2 and many Solos.

1. There is some conduction even with the S2. nothing like a solo but there is some.

2. S2 is Combust reistant but I did it twice already. The solo is impossible to combust.

3. The solo tastes better IMO. Its a more concentrated flavor. I find the FV similar to the T1 in flavor. Its clean but its a thin weaker flavor than the really concentrated flavor you get with the solo.

4. YUP

5. haven't been able to get the biog clouds with the S2. clouds but not even close to solo clouds using em side by side with the same herb. The solo is damn near idiot proof. Still learning the FV.

6. Solo is definetly easier to clean even though I use screens. The FV screens are very fine and appear very delicate. S2 spacer already broken.

They're both good vapes but the Solo is a tried and true winner. I think the INH handily beats the Solo head to head but costs $100 more and the XP seems to be suffering some teething problems as well.

Its hard to go wrong as Solo as a first vape.

Good information,I'm getting my FVS2 tomorrow, so I'll be able to comment and compare notes with you. In a couple days I'll give a full review in the FV thread. I'm excited to finally fire up the FV tomorrow!!

michaelstone

well its here!!!! but i can't use yet , i didnt get bonus stuff with it i was supposed to...so have to wait to hear back from them....

michaelstone,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Michael why can't you use it? In the box comes everything you need from Arizer no matter where you bought it from.

Dreamerr,

michaelstone

i thought i was missing bonus items...but you dont get them with the 160 code...alls good its charging now

michaelstone,

way2

My solo arrived today!! I forgot I even ordered it!! It's gonna be a good night.....now I just gotta get out of work!!

way2,

Dreamerr

Please tell me how you forget you ordered something unless it was something cheapy think on ebay that takes months to get?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

2clicker

Observer
here is what i got back from Kevin at Arizer when asked about best charging practices: "It is best to keep the Solo fully charged when possible, but charging before the battery is drained or waiting to charge until the battery is drained will not damage the battery or negatively affect the battery performance. When charging it is best to charge fully -- do not interrupt the charge cycle if it can be avoided."

i highlighted the points i find most interesting. an i gotta say that Kevin is very quick to reply to emails. so far my experience with Arizer has been pretty solid.

looking forward to the solo mini :rockon:

Dreamerr

I wonder what he feels about the pass through PA adapter and any battery effect.

Did someone announce the mini? As far as I knew it was just a rumor.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I say give it a week but I was unusual. Most think there is no learning curve and I found it took a bit to learn it. Now it is mindless and wonderful. In my case it took a few weeks cause I got so mad I didn't use it for a few days. Don't try so hard either. You need the tips and tricks so ask questions as you go along.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm gonna make some comments based on my owning both a FV S2 and many Solos.

Its hard to go wrong as Solo as a first vape.

What a waste of valuable time looking for the next best thing?
The SOLO is so awesome.
Buy TOP SHELF MEDICINE instead of more vapes!

The SOLO is well built!

ataxian,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
What a waste of valuable time looking for the next best thing?
The SOLO is so awesome.
Buy TOP SHELF MEDICINE instead of more vapes!

The SOLO is well built!

I guess you'll never know how awesome other vapes can be as well. your loss not mine....

no shortage of medicine around here either.

Why waste valuable time waiting for the Solo to heat up when the FV heats up in 5 seconds?

Why waste time waiting for the Solo to charge when you could swap batteries or use a USB Charger?

Why waste time pulling the solo from its vape case in your backpack when you can pull some others straight from your pocket?

The Solo is a great vape but its not without some issues and some of the newer vapes are trying and so far succeeding at taking things to the next level.

Top Bottom