Arizer Solo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Thanks for the info on the fake aroma bowl...It would be great if it worked cause then after using the vape in a non friendly place you put in some flowers and make the room smell good to "them"...we like our smell better.

Ok got it about the draw. No at first I was trying to draw when it heated. I know now to let it warm up. This also means that that warm up time is looooonnnnnnnnnnnnng which is I guess bothering me. I have no patience to wait for long heat up times which is why I loved the MFLB and now why I love the INH. The DV takes to long for me and it is faster then the solo for the first draw. I will time it eventually but from the videos and from what I read up to two mins to heat(I doubt it takes that long) and then another minute to heat the herb to be able to hit.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will report back if I vape today but I don't think I can. I need my meds but will have to keep doing alternatives today and that doesn't work as well.

Dreamerr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Really? You get hits with full sess's at 3?
yup. I'll finish the whole stem at 3 and enjoy the taste til the end. I find one stem of anything I am getting these days get me there. I'm getting a small supply of better quality abv that I hope to get some use out of...all my older abv was always pretty spent and not that impressive for edibles.

stickstones,
Reactions: mvapes

poonman

yup. I'll finish the whole stem at 3 and enjoy the taste til the end. I find one stem of anything I am getting these days get me there. I'm getting a small supply of better quality abv that I hope to get some use out of...all my older abv was always pretty spent and not that impressive for edibles.

Can I ask you which model you have ?
My guess , is it the older ceramic unit ?
I heard they heated up better or was able to get hotter in temp .
Maybe your 3 is my M107 equation of 4 ...
I can't seem to get vapor at 3 , 4 is basically the lowest temp I start at .

Hey Dreamerr ,
Have you tried edibles or Canna-gel capsules .
Idk if you are from a MJ license state ...but do you have access to pre-made edibles .

Also RE ; strains
Did anyone watch 60 minutes last Sunday ?
They did a story on the Colorado Medical MJ place . They took a camera crew and filmed inside .
DroooooooooooL city !

derailing back...the potporri bowl is good for....recycling.

poonman,
Thanks for the info on the fake aroma bowl...It would be great if it worked cause then after using the vape in a non friendly place you put in some flowers and make the room smell good to "them"...we like our smell better.

Ok got it about the draw. No at first I was trying to draw when it heated. I know now to let it warm up. This also means that that warm up time is looooonnnnnnnnnnnnng which is I guess bothering me. I have no patience to wait for long heat up times which is why I loved the MFLB and now why I love the INH. The DV takes to long for me and it is faster then the solo for the first draw. I will time it eventually but from the videos and from what I read up to two mins to heat(I doubt it takes that long) and then another minute to heat the herb to be able to hit.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will report back if I vape today but I don't think I can. I need my meds but will have to keep doing alternatives today and that doesn't work as well.
I usually start at 4 and go to 5 or 6 depending on my mood. But I put my stem in right away before it actually heats up. By the time it gets to 4 and I mean instantly I hit it and get great vapor. So you don't have to wait another minute to heat it IMHO.

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

I get zero vape when I do that...maybe it is the new model. I have the M1A3. I have to wait a bit after the warm up. I tried doing the T1 thing I have read about bringing the heat in with sips but it still takes a bit to really get going.

I am in a mmj state with no dispensaries so am left to make my own. I have taken caps all day today along with allergy meds...I hate meds. When I cook dinner tonight I will put in my infused olive oil as well. I didn't like the taste of the coconut oil in cooking but will make that for direct ingestion in a day or two. I have enough abv to help the world and I have only been vaping full time since Aug.

I missed 60 minutes this week.

Edit: This is from solo makers, I emailed them...Thank you for your email.

The Aroma Dish for the Solo is designed for aromatherapy purposes. Aromatherapy is the slow release of pleasing or calming scents to aid with rest and relaxation. The smells from Aromatherapy will depend on the type of scents being used (essential oils, fragrance oils, or perfumes), the temperature setting used, and the length of time the heat is applied. You can refer to the Instructions Booklet for more information about Aromatherapy use. You can research scents online and/or talk to a Naturopath about what scents you can use for effective aromatherapy.

Ah NO it doesn't release jack and ah NO the book says almost nothing except that the dish exists... I was able to touch the bowl after two cycles, it doesn't even get hot.

Dreamerr,

Ontariovapes

I tend to hoard and whenever I'm offered something good I get it so that there's always variety. As Dreamerr mentioned earlier in the thread, us women are prone to changing our minds!

I have a license to grow my own. I grow two different strains four times per year so now I have about six different strains on hand in smallish quantities. I love using the solo because the all glass vapor path allows me to enjoy these different stains in a pure environment.

Ontariovapes,
Reactions: X24

Dreamerr

That looks like a faster draw compared to some of our other videos. Am I seeing that correctly? Is that the PVHES stem on the solo?

Dreamerr,

Gobrian

I have an M1A3 man, it gives me CLOUDS and I love it and so does everyone that has tried it...it has changed my life, I have been able to push my running past the 60 mile/week mark that I could not hit before, while being baked the whole time (and during xD)!

I recommend this:
1. Stick stem in empty, set to heat to 4 with it in
2. Medium to coarse grind (NOT FINE, you want air flow)
3. When its @ 3-4 with the stem, suck in, DO NOT PACK, just barely top off
4. start ripping! I get about 4-10 fat rips depending on the quality of the danks

I AM CURIOUS ABOUT THE INHALATER THOUGH!!! very much so

Gobrian,
Reactions: X24

X24

Nice running milestone. I was blow away when I hit 20 miles/week over the summer.

I always thought about pre-heating the stem, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea since you then need to load the hot thing. But I'll give it a college try this morning.

X24,
I have an M1A3 man, it gives me CLOUDS and I love it and so does everyone that has tried it...it has changed my life, I have been able to push my running past the 60 mile/week mark that I could not hit before, while being baked the whole time (and during xD)!

I recommend this:
1. Stick stem in empty, set to heat to 4 with it in
2. Medium to coarse grind (NOT FINE, you want air flow)
3. When its @ 3-4 with the stem, suck in, DO NOT PACK, just barely top off
4. start ripping! I get about 4-10 fat rips depending on the quality of the danks

I AM CURIOUS ABOUT THE INHALATER THOUGH!!! very much so
I also NEVER pack my stem. I just suck it up till its full

VapeNStone,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I find the Solo works well either i pack it, fill until full or just fill half or a third of the bowl and in all of them it gives me massive clouds.

I don't have PVHES or Eds stems (yet!), and with the stock stems, because it is difficult to suck the air faster, it just forces you to use a long slow draw, which is the most effective and efficient draw if you want to get some nice clouds. It's like the Solo is teaching you how to do it, by restricting all other options.

vorrange,
Reactions: ili

Sonics420

love my arizer. use it everyday and never have to clean it, not even once.. i dnt even care bout the stem being dirty cuz its goin to be used in that 100% milk method soon..

im goin to order eds wood stem pretty soon so i can carry this around easier.. im gettn tired of bringin the pax and having to mess with it just to get vaped..

Gobrian

Nice running milestone. I was blow away when I hit 20 miles/week over the summer.

I always thought about pre-heating the stem, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea since you then need to load the hot thing. But I'll give it a college try this morning.

I begun doing so once I started to streamline my vap procedure with the solo.
Pre heating, and then sucking up the bud with the hot stem saves me about 2-3 minutes of waiting for the heatsoak

Gobrian,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
love my arizer. use it everyday and never have to clean it, not even once.. i dnt even care bout the stem being dirty cuz its goin to be used in that 100% milk method soon..

im goin to order eds wood stem pretty soon so i can carry this around easier.. im gettn tired of bringin the pax and having to mess with it just to get vaped..

the solo is my favorite too, and when I run out I just torch the stem attached to my m&m tech fc bubbler, I love a resinated stem! whats the milk method?

Sonics420

the solo is my favorite too, and when I run out I just torch the stem attached to my m&m tech fc bubbler, I love a resinated stem! whats the milk method?

i found it on the wikipedia for the solo

Bro - thanks, I am going to do this. I actually have a brand new dremmel that I am dying to use. If I have any issues finding your posts I will definitely PM you.:peace:

I also wanted to let everyone know that I tried the milk trick with my solo stem - sticksstones actually mentioned it in the past as he heard it from someone else - its f*cking awesome! I filled a pot with enough milk to submerge my straight solo stem in (obviously full of vapor-honey), brought the milk to a boil and let it simmer for a few minutes until all the ickyness parted the glass and now was floating in the milk. The stem came out clean as a whistle - I added some *bosco* to the milk and enjoyed the best hot chocolate I've had in ages. And by best I mean it got me stoned! :drool:
cant wait to do this.

X24

This hot milk stem cleaning trick intrigues me. I just noticed a good layer of stem-oil is collecting, I try and get it to drip down into the buds, and I do believe this happens a bit, but I am a bit anal about keeping things clean, and it's time.

So boiling whole milk + stem + cocoa powder = nice edible?

X24,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
That is such a good idea im gonna try that with both my ssv wand and solo stems

let us know how it works out. i tried it but i KNOW i did something wrong. my stems did NOT come out of the milk clean as "whistle" in fact mine came out with milk stuck in the stems and i had to re-wash with iso and even the iso was sticking where the milk was.... it was a very messy adventure and it took me alot longer and alot harder work to get my stems clean again. i know it was something i did wrong for sure, but not sure what. i may not have let them boil enough

mmenzie,

blais

Yeah i Will I usually end up ruining any edibles or concentrates ive previously tried to make tho just warning you hahaha

blais,
Reactions: mmenzie

Gobrian

What I do with my stem gunk -

Wait a week or 2 -
pop the screen out the PVHES Turbo
Use little tool to scrape and scoop out a nice sized ball of vape hash
set solo to 7 (HELL YEAH)
put in a minute amount of bud just to cover the screen, and place ball of wand hash on top of that
proceed to rip full white lung busting clouds of deliciousness for about 18 minutes (1.5 stems) - after a while break up the little ball and it will crumble - keep ripping

Gobrian,
Top Bottom