Arizer Solo

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
The best thing to do is find someone further up the food chain. You are getting it from someone who is on the bottom so it has had price added onto it a bunch of times.

soooo true.... i had a friend that used to grow, but can't no longer cause the heat was getting too hot for him if you know what i mean ;) and when i got from him it was about $8.00 a gram. he had to stop and i was forced to find new people. around my area the "$400" price tag is universal. i asked like 4 different people and they all gave me the same price :( i am 60 miles north (about an hour) of NYC. it would have to be a really good price for really good quality to justify the gas it would take to go to the city as often as i would need. now if you know someone north of the city even by a little bit, that has good stuff or better prices... i would be very interested for sure!!!!

thanks Dreamerr for thinking about my wallet :)

mmenzie,
Reactions: Dreamerr

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Thats if your
way less than me in a non-MMJ state. i pay upwards $12.00 a gram :(
buying in at least quarters - 12 a gram is cheap as hell in a non mmj state - im in Florida and I get heady for about 14 a gram as long im getting a quarter. Which I love vaping with my solo (lets keep this conversation somewhat thread related lol)! :tup:

mvapes,

poonman

I get my buds from the government for $5.00 a gram. Plus sales tax of course.

Is that from Health Canada OV ?
I have yet to sample their products , only because
I had heard it was sub-par , not very well grown or potent .
I've been wanting to , because they did approve my license .
I thought it was the honorable thing to do , but I'm not in the habit of
" donating more $ " to the Gov. than I already am .

Please let me know , pm me please ....

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
My tracking doesn't work, oh well. My package is coming in two pieces cause the case was out of stock. I got a nice email from Randy to tell me but he said he sent out the solo so I would get it sooner instead of waiting. I suppose it will be here by Tues but have no way to know.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Hey Dreamerr, have you watched that vaporsthompson video about the solo that I posted a page or so back? Has great info about the solo and how it works...

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

If was the one with the guy with the hat and talked about different models I did. I think I even thanked you if not thanks. He seemed to think that there is really no difference between the ceramic and the ss. I also read the new model comes in either so I have no idea which one I am getting. I might watch it again if I need to. I will keep you posted when I get it.

Darkside

Hello, I'm having somewhat of a problem with my solo (this is my second one so I know this isn't really natural)

When I charge my Solo, the lights light up from 1-7 (like it's supposed to), but once it reaches 7 the battery indicator starts jumping between 3 and 7 and the green light continues to blink. Anyone think they can help me? I purchased my Solo from PuffItUp

EDIT: The vaporizer itself works fine, and when I turn it on the battery indicator gives me a reasonable estimate of the battery life.

Darkside,

wonderfox

My Solo just arrived today! :D
I have a M1A3 model from puffitup.
Is it worth running empty for a full cycle even if the stems fit?
Looking forward to giving it a go later on and will post my thoughts when able

wonderfox,

poonman

My Solo just arrived today! :D
I have a M1A3 model from puffitup.
Is it worth running empty for a full cycle even if the stems fit?
Looking forward to giving it a go later on and will post my thoughts when able

Yes , it's usually recommended that you " Burn off " any residuals left from packaging and shipping .
You might detect some foreign smells ...
Also do a full charge first until the green indicator light stops flashing .
Good to hear your stems fit , and I got mine from puffitup also .
That sounds like the latest models #'s .
Enjoy your Solo wf .

poonman,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
without thinking about it at the time, I just realized the Solo is all I've used for a couple days now!

stickstones,
Reactions: ili

wonderfox

Thanks poonman! Yeah I fully charged it and just running it on a full cycle now. There's a very slight electronics smell but only when I get up close, from what I've read this goes away with use.
It's going to be a good weekend!

wonderfox,

poonman

without thinking about it at the time, I just realized the Solo is all I've used for a couple days now!

I'm so glad to hear that a veteran experienced vaporist like yourself ,
prefer the Solo as your back up vape ...while your waiting for your " Ferrari " ( Cloud )
to be returned from the shop .

...saving up for my Ferrari , when they have more in stock and easier availability/ordering .

Happy Vaping

poonman,

poonman

Thanks poonman! Yeah I fully charged it and just running it on a full cycle now. There's a very slight electronics smell but only when I get up close, from what I've read this goes away with use.
It's going to be a good weekend!

Yes the electronic smell will go away , after a few cycles .
I know the herbs you'll put in will over power that taste . imo
But for healthy factors , you may want to hold off just a bit more .

o yes , put a screen in the stem , to avoid inhaling up any grinds into the stem .
Some even double screen the herbs .

Soooooooooooon , you'll know what we're all talking about .:brow:

edit ; oops double posted , sorry

poonman,

wonderfox

Running it through a couple more cycles to be safe. I have some screens and PVHES stems from PV that arrived a few days ago (thanks PV for the complimentary bag of doritos!). Trying to decide which stem to use first... :huh:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
With so many choices, my solo sometimes sits on the sidelines, but the PVHES stems have made me really love using my Solo again. It gets a regular rotation now.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

What is the difference between the diff stems PVHES, the shorty from PV, eds stem ect? I am asking about straight use not water Jam lmfao.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I was told that the shorty was thicker so cooler at the lips and because of the thickness doesn't break so easily. What is your take on it? I will make a list for PV since buying one thing with shipping is not worth it for small items. I did combine with someone last time to get capsules from them so we split the shipping.

The shipping tracking is acting up but I used my history cause I got it to work once yesterday. My package sat in cali for two days at the sorting place. It now says Tuesday as I expected it to. It really could have been here by today or Monday but we know the post office is so wonderful. I am in no rush so it is all good but I won't be home Tuesday so I suppose Wed it is lol.

Edit: What is the big deal about the stealth adapter used in a cup? Why can't you use any stem in a cup? What am I missing? I doubt I will use a cup but you never know...you know how woman changed there minds often.

Dreamerr,

VaporGuy

Lets Get Baked
I was told that the shorty was thicker so cooler at the lips and because of the thickness doesn't break so easily. What is your take on it? I will make a list for PV since buying one thing with shipping is not worth it for small items. I did combine with someone last time to get capsules from them so we split the shipping.

The shipping tracking is acting up but I used my history cause I got it to work once yesterday. My package sat in cali for two days at the sorting place. It now says Tuesday as I expected it to. It really could have been here by today or Monday but we know the post office is so wonderful. I am in no rush so it is all good but I won't be home Tuesday so I suppose Wed it is lol.

Edit: What is the big deal about the stealth adapter used in a cup? Why can't you use any stem in a cup? What am I missing? I doubt I will use a cup but you never know...you know how woman changed there minds often.
well basically the adapter enables you to connect a normal straw (the kind you'd use to drink soda)to the adapter to give the stealth effect.

VaporGuy,

Dreamerr

Why would you buy from amazon when it voids your warranty? Also 160, free shipping from puffitup...do you think you could have done better on ebay or amazon?

Dreamerr,
Why would you buy from amazon when it voids your warranty? Also 160, free shipping from puffitup...do you think you could have done better on ebay or amazon?
I believe you missed my post before. BUYING FROM AMAZON DOES NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY! All you need is a receipt and Arizer will take care of you. Dreamer you of all people should know this as Jam is your best bud JMO. You do know that she got her first solo off of amazon right? Plus some people have prime accounts and can get crazy deals by buying off amazon. Although I do think they stopped selling them on amazon for some reason.

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

I must have mixed up vapes. I know there is a vape that it does void it. Do you remember which one it is.
Also I doubt the price can be that as good as 160 either way.
Hanging my head in shame:|

Dreamerr,

Lou

I know more than a few people got theirs from amazon due to ease of buying, amazon credit, etc. with no problems. I just noticed that the 5 or 10 retailers selling them on amazon that there were when I last checked a few months ago were no longer there.

Was merely seeing if anyone knew what happened. :rolleyes:

Lou,
Top Bottom