Arizer Solo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I was going to get a water pipe there as well. Maybe they are starting to "weed" out that kind of stuff but who knows.
Still hanging my head in shame and wanting to know which vape it was that voided the warranty cause I know I read it on more then one occasion.:doh:

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
There was talk of this a couple of weeks ago, I think it was said that they pulled the solos for "safety testing" or some such nonsense. I don't know what the factual reason is, but they all got pulled. There were a few stragglers for a week or so, then those disappeared too. I bought my first and second one from amazon, but had decided to get a pax, and returned the second one within a few days of getting it. Then I bought one for $140 through one of the Amazon dealer's websites, it was supposed to be a M107 but it was M1d2... works well enough, so I'm not unhappy with it. I think the company was called VapeUSA or something like that. I found them doing a google search on m107 solo's.

jambandphan03,

poonman

I was going to get a water pipe there as well. Maybe they are starting to "weed" out that kind of stuff but who knows.
Still hanging my head in shame and wanting to know which vape it was that voided the warranty cause I know I read it on more then one occasion.:doh:

I think it was the Puffit .:)

poonman,

tharealmclovin

WOW...Just used my PVHES Turbo from PV for the first time. I cannot believe how much of a difference it made. If you have not used a PVHES yet, get one, its well worth it.

Anyone know which is better I know there were like 6 options for PVHES. I chose turbo cuz it was in stock

musicisevil

4A9ED67F-39B5-4945-8575-26DC5CA82889-743-00000052101BBAF2.jpg

Lapped a brand new PVHES to cement getting out of my truck today.
37087256-78FB-403F-B245-AFF1DB7574A7-743-000000508D455A3F.jpg

9C771207-B4B3-4948-AD81-B46512780920-743-0000005094B40AFA.jpg

15FD27BB-114C-4CCC-981C-65F3207892BD-743-0000005099B77157.jpg

PVHES GONG anyone? I used a Dremel to remove the old bowl/stem and MAPP gas for the ugly squish. It's not pretty but it is very functional. In hindsight it would have probably turned out much nicer if I had smoothed off the jagged end of broken PVHES.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I was told that the shorty was thicker so cooler at the lips and because of the thickness doesn't break so easily. What is your take on it? I will make a list for PV since buying one thing with shipping is not worth it for small items. I did combine with someone last time to get capsules from them so we split the shipping.

Shorty is not thicker, same thickness just a slighly smaller bowl size. I had a pvhes straight stem and currently have a pvhes shorty. My shorty has the best airflow of any stem i ever used however it is also the loosest fitting stem i have. The straight stem had the best fit but the air flow was only slightly better then my stcok stem

Mynameismud,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I must have mixed up vapes. I know there is a vape that it does void it. Do you remember which one it is.
Also I doubt the price can be that as good as 160 either way.
Hanging my head in shame:|

i am pretty sure it's the Iolite and also any Delta9 products

mmenzie,
Reactions: poonman
Just pulled the trigger on one of these, I couldn't pass up the deal on Puffitup. I'm ready to join the plethora of Solo lovers. Thanks for all of the useful information in this thread, apperently ill need a PVHES stem and the stealth thing.

Ape With A Vape,

oklahomie

4A9ED67F-39B5-4945-8575-26DC5CA82889-743-00000052101BBAF2.jpg

Lapped a brand new PVHES to cement getting out of my truck today.
37087256-78FB-403F-B245-AFF1DB7574A7-743-000000508D455A3F.jpg

9C771207-B4B3-4948-AD81-B46512780920-743-0000005094B40AFA.jpg

15FD27BB-114C-4CCC-981C-65F3207892BD-743-0000005099B77157.jpg

PVHES GONG anyone? I used a Dremel to remove the old bowl/stem and MAPP gas for the ugly squish. It's not pretty but it is very functional. In hindsight it would have probably turned out much nicer if I had smoothed off the jagged end of broken PVHES.

Props on the creativity.

Does anyone know when the actual PVHES GonG adapters will be available?

oklahomie,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I used to stock stem when I tried it. It was a harder pull then any of my other vapes but I was ok with it. We will see after it gets a week of use. I was trying to learn why most hate the stock stem.

My package is one city away and still won't get here for two days lol. You gotta love the mail service. Then they wonder why nobody uses them. If I can use star-trek clicker to send stuff that would be way better.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, the vape technology is at a pretty good place right now, so you guys who build them, need to start working on transporter technology next~ :lol:

Props on the creativity.

Does anyone know when the actual PVHES GonG adapters will be available?

The last I heard they were doing some final testing and would be producing them very soon. I guess there was some final issues to work out on performance, or something. Shouldn't be much longer now. I think there are going to be a bunch of different styles/sizes so it might take a bit longer to have them completed. I know the waiting is tough, we all want those PVHES gong stems ASAP!! I can't wait to get a couple myself!!

hi All,
I have my Solo now for over a week. It did miracles, first of all it works fine and made me finally quit smoking forever. I bought my first vaporizer 13 years ago, a convection one with a large glass bowl around it (that of course broke;-). It burnt my stack and made me cough, and never fully convinced me into vaping. The Solo, on the other hand, is 13 years of progress in engineering, convection technology, no batteries to mess around with, fast to charge in between vaping (with a half hour you can go again), easy to operate and great vapor quality. Also you can use a variety of different temperature settings (personally like the lowest settings, 2to4, most. Better news, the Solo was also able to convince some other big time smokerfriends in finally giving up smoking. Negs about the Solo, so far none.

@Ape with a Vape, great avatar, A drug against wars, love it!

one addition to my earlier message and a suggestion for the developers of the Arizer Solo II:

It would be great to have a battery that you can click out of the Solo and can charge separately (like in a digital camera). In that case with two batteries (or more) you can use the Vape for longer periods (and more people) and experience the same vibez as when you are on a non stop roll with friends.

Second, it would be nice to have a small water resistant bottle (plastic can also be used) that is just big enough, and nicely shaped to put in the glass pipes and a little alcohol after each use. If you do this in a bigger bottle you waste so much of the liquid each time. Put the pipe in the pack, a little alcohol, shake and ready for phase II. maybe someone already has a solution? With a dishwasher the pipes do not come out perfectly clean, even if these are the only things in it....

Eindjedegekste,

wonderfox

I am LOVING the solo. Nice even ABV and very very tasty hits at 3-4. My only issue is the stems fit in the bowl very loosely, and they don't feel so secure when in place (wobble and slide around). I thought this was only an issue with older models? I have an M1A3

wonderfox,

JDR

Here's my idea free for the taking for any and all glass blowers. Wouldn't it be sweet to make a small, HI-like glass piece to fit on top of the Solo. It wouldn't be designed for portability per se and some further stabilization would be necessary. You could call it the FC Solo Bubbler and put a fancy logo on it. :)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Second, it would be nice to have a small water resistant bottle (plastic can also be used) that is just big enough, and nicely shaped to put in the glass pipes and a little alcohol after each use. If you do this in a bigger bottle you waste so much of the liquid each time. Put the pipe in the pack, a little alcohol, shake and ready for phase II. maybe someone already has a solution? With a dishwasher the pipes do not come out perfectly clean, even if these are the only things in it....

Planetvape sells a tube you can use for this, and they also sell them along with the replacement stems... http://www.planetvape.ca/travel-tube.html

Here's my idea free for the taking for any and all glass blowers. Wouldn't it be sweet to make a small, HI-like glass piece to fit on top of the Solo. It wouldn't be designed for portability per se and some further stabilization would be necessary. You could call it the FC Solo Bubbler and put a fancy logo on it. :)

Planetvape is also working on a solution to this, they are calling it the Fbomb and it should hopefully be ready some time in the near future...

Do any of you know what type of seal is used where the glass pipe fits. Are these O-Rings or
anything special. Is it trying to get some sort of lock to prevent air from entering through the
top.

MonsterWithoutBorders,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Planetvape sells a tube you can use for this, and they also sell them along with the replacement stems... http://www.planetvape.ca/travel-tube.html

Planetvape is also working on a solution to this, they are calling it the Fbomb and it should hopefully be ready some time in the near future...

If you have one, the carry cases from UD work well for transporting solo stems as well - they also (straight stems)fit real well in travel toothbrush holders.

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I just noticed that my ABV is no longer cooking evenly in my M107 - I thought it may have been due to a partially clogged screen but I addressed it this weekend and no fix. Any thoughts?

mvapes,

tepictoton

my M106 does not have any sound to it anymore and has a kind off funny smell to it...wondering if I should contact the vendor to see for replacement, but my solo is my solo vape:huh:

tepictoton,

tepictoton

yeah, should hve mentioned...have read th whole thread...tried again holding the up button but to no avail...the beep is not even my main issue, but it seems like the going out of the beep i connected to an awfull smell and taste comming from it.

I have cleaneed the bowl with iso, cleaned stem, but to no avail, the smell and taste seems to linger in it.

Have contacted vaposhop:|

tepictoton,

Zookeeper

Got my PVHES bent Shorty finally, the Solo is sooo much easier to use now.

How long does everyone let there herb soak in the Solo before hitting? I accidentally let one go the full 12 mins and cool back down before I turned it back on and within a couple minutes it was giving the best and most hits it ever has.. I'm thinking all this time I wasnt waiting long enough before taking hits and sucking inactivated materials down my throat...

Zookeeper,
Top Bottom