Arizer Solo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I have both and I differ from these two guys. I seem to get waaaay better airflow with the PVHES

you must be doing something wrong then ;)

btw, if you have tight mesh screen make sure you clean it because if its dirty the airflow is rubbish.

m0sh,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
It happens to me sometimes but it climbs up again very quickly and doesn't affect draws... I also wait for some seconds between hits or maybe a couple of minutes to let my lungs relax so no problem there. The Solo can keep up just fine. The only annoying thing is the top cap getting a little hot if you load a second stem right away and conducts more heat to the rest of the body but I just unscrew it and continue without it. No differences in heat with the top on or off... :) It stays cooler though...
I agree with ili. The more you use the Solo the hotter the cap gets. In summer even more. In winter, at least here, is a hand warmer and it's ok.
Good thing, you can get thicker vapor the hotter the unit gets, at least with all the stem mods I made :)
I use 2 SS screens now because I was getting too much airflow and too long sessions. Now I go from 3 to 6 in one session and get orange/dark brown ABV again.

Zangano Cruel,

Zangano Cruel

sorry, for chiming in late but i have had my Solo for a few months and I love it. I have my McDonalds cup all setup for stealth use and it's the bomb. my only drawback was the airflow and while reading the thread on the Puffit (was and still am considering buying one) i happened to hear about the PVHES stem and Ed's Stem's. Both have users that claim the airflow in improved with them. my question to the masses that have them.... does anyone have both and can HONESTLY compare which is better for improving the airflow?? i really want to but one but can't afford to buy from both... so i would really love to hear from anyone that has both and can speak from expierience on which one truely improves the airflow.

thanks in advance
I made my own stem and GonG stem mods with a Dremmel , caution !!!! So my next step would be Ed's stem.
IMO stem mods improve Solos performance 100% both dry and water tool. Search in the thread and you'll find many cool mods made by members.

Zangano Cruel,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I'll give my solo a go when I get it, and I'll add one of 'em later if I feel the need. $30 for a stem on top of the initial purchase is pushing it a little for me right now.

One question for whoever wants to answer; has anyone had a problem with the battery, and if so were you able to replace it yourself without sending it in for the $100 charge with Arizer? I'm not anticipating it, but it's good to have a leg up.

check the wiki link in my sig for solo info including battery info

ru_frothi,
you must be doing something wrong then ;)

btw, if you have tight mesh screen make sure you clean it because if its dirty the airflow is rubbish.
Naw I just use the screen that came with it and make sure to use the extra sticky bud :)

VapeNStone,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Do the stem from Eds or the PVHES stems fit more snug than the OEM's? I hate that it feels loose.

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Do the stem from Eds or the PVHES stems fit more snug than the OEM's? I hate that it feels loose.

mvapes,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

Wood fits better, if you shake it hard and hold the solo upsidedown then you might be able to pull it out without touching it :)

Naw I just use the screen that came with it and make sure to use the extra sticky bud :)

Ok then do this test: try to suck air from both stem while the solo is not working...if the drag(airflow) is better in the PHVES then thw wood stem screen is need for cleaning!!!
take it out and soak it with some alcohol :D

m0sh,
Reactions: mvapes

daytripper

Can anyone confirm where I can get the latest version M1D2? I'm still rocking my ceramic M102 solo from greatvape with no chipping etc etc.. I want to upgrade to the latest and greatest. LOVE THE SOLO! :)

daytripper,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Arizer+Solo+Vaporizer.jpg

$160 with discount code SOLO160

edit: nevermind. I read here that the sale is over.

Sorry.... move along. nothing to see here.

Stu,

Zangano Cruel

While waiting for PlanetVape to have stock of the Turbo Tubes, I am having fun with my new Sinker Cypress stem by Ed's. The Cocobolo is in the background.
DSC01730.jpg

puff.gif

vape on~
I promise some day will come and visit you. I can breathe peace all the time I check your posts... :)

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Vitolo

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
"Out of stock" :\

M1D Solos are Back in stock!

daytripper, keep that m102, it is a classic! Still seems to cook the best, even better than the newest M1D model. M1D charges faster and heats up much faster than m102 though. Nothing wrong with getting a new M1D and keeping the m102 as a back up, special occasions and doing side by side comparisons.
PV

PlanetHaze,

vape4life

Banned for life
How much of a difference is there between the M107 and the M1D?

Having owned both, i'd have to say "not much"... as in practically none. But others think there are some changes. I think maybe a tweak in the software, but overall (and i've said this a tonne of times before, and Arizer stands behind it) -> Other than the M105 (and earlier ceramic coated bowls), M106 and onward all work the same for the most part.

My m107 and m1d stems all went loose after time, but unlike most I actually prefer the looser stems for better airflow. This may change with the PV better airflow stems, but overall not a deal breaker.

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
M1D Solos are Back in stock!

daytripper, keep that m102, it is a classic! Still seems to cook the best, even better than the newest M1D model. M1D charges faster and heats up much faster than m102 though. Nothing wrong with getting a new M1D and keeping the m102 as a back up, special occasions and doing side by side comparisons.
PV

Hey PV, having owned both m102 and m1d i'd have to agree with you. Do you think the difference is mainly due to the ceramic coating, or a change in battery/software?

I guess it's too bad that Arizer abandoned the ceramic since I have read more than once that some of these bowls did not flake/chip....but then again TONNES were flaking so I suppose it just isn't worth it for them. I did ask if they would revisit and go back to the ceramic and their answer was basically no.

**shakes head at my back to back post**

vape4life,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
While waiting for PlanetVape to have stock of the Turbo Tubes, I am having fun with my new Sinker Cypress stem by Ed's. The Cocobolo is in the background.
DSC01730.jpg

puff.gif

vape on~

Very nice Vito, I was just talking to some one the other day about how bad ass it would be to come for a visit, I would love a tour through all the great vapes you have and share your joy!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm using the shorty, and find that I am getting fully medicated on a load, and only using about half as much herb as I would in a regular size load. Very nice and conservative. PVHES ROCKS IT!!:rockon:

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom