Arizer Solo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
More news on the Solo front, for you folks that just got in on the Solo.
We all go crazy looking for cases, and ways to transport our portables. I have a case solution to almost every portable, that was made by the manufacturer….
The trick is finding a cool one that you invent.. like my "Sucrets Tin" MFLB case!
So many of us have Solos, and we want to pack 'em up and roll.
I saw
I took that suggestion of FC Member "stinac", back at POST by stinac and looked into this V33 Leather Hard Case Bag For Panasonic.. and ordered it.
It was 15.00 with free shipping, but there are a few on there for 13.99. The one thing that did surprise me, was that it truly is all leather, and very good quality, with a cloth protective "hinge" inside that prevents contents from slipping out the sides!

lol @ end ...
I wouldn't walk with it like that...I just I dunno but to each his own...also I see wood stem near buy and I think you should keep glass indoor!

m0sh,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
lol @ end ...
I wouldn't walk with it like that...I just I dunno but to each his own...also I see wood stem near buy and I think you should keep glass indoor!
Actually my favorite stem for out and about is my GonG adapter.
I like the thickness, and the ground glass makes a good mouthpiece!
I did the video with a glass stem, so that even viewers with no wooden stem can get the idea.. and be reminded to roll the glass stem in something for safety.
About my "walking like that with it"..... I tried to "run and jump" with it, but there was no space in the vape room!:lol:
....actually I did get your point.. I think you mean, over the shoulder like a gal's purse... That also was intentional, so the gals (and bag carriers) out there could see the usefulness of the carrying case as well. Obviously, I am not too concerned if anyone sees me in a "non manly pose".

weedemon

enthusiast
Actually my favorite stem for out and about is my GonG adapter.
I like the thickness, and the ground glass makes a good mouthpiece!

so does this mean when PV makes a GonG PVHES stem you will have found your match from heaven? :)

can't wait to try em out :)

weedemon,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
ya Vito..... you just can't pull off the 'man purse' thing or the runway gig :p

smokum,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Vape model Vitolo presenting... :rofl: Loved the last modelling part man! Cheers! :cheers:

No video here but here are a few links to some other solo carrying options....

This is what I store my stems in. Never broken one yet. Its also nice I can take a hot solo dump the load put the stem in the this HOT and the hot solo in my case and not worry at all about it.

I carry 2 stems and a cleaning brush in this case...

http://www.vaporgenie.com/Pouches.html

also posted a review of two different solo cases I have in this post here....

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-174#post-165732

and of course pelican makes hard cases....

http://www.pelican-case.com/1150.html

and these too....

http://ryot.com/

updated the wiki with new info and fixed old links.

ru_frothi,
Reactions: Kief

Vitolo

Vaporist
so does this mean when PV makes a GonG PVHES stem you will have found your match from heaven?..
Yes, weedemon, that is exactly what it means! And if it is a PVHES GonG "Turbo".. I will have achieved Nirvana!
I am saving this "Case of Honor" (play on words "place" of honor)for the day it becomes available!
gong.jpg

I've slammed my solo around so much I'm not even worried lol. Plus now I just bring Ed's wood stems out so I no longer need to worry about breaking anything. :)
I liked your post, because you showed the durabilty of The Solo... (very hearty beast) and also Ed's stems... and because you achieved a state of "no worry"
But I will admit to cringing when you used the word "slam":lol:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
It is technically an adapter.... however, there was no law written saying I could not stick that bad boy in my mouth.... so I went for it~
And I liked it!

LOL
Maybe you should try the south park style for vaping from the other hole ;)

m0sh,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Yes, weedemon, that is exactly what it means! And if it is a PVHES GonG "Turbo".. I will have achieved Nirvana!
I am saving this "Case of Honor" (play on words "place" of honor)for the day it becomes available!
gong.jpg

I liked your post, because you showed the durabilty of The Solo... (very hearty beast) and also Ed's stems... and because you achieved a state of "no worry"
But I will admit to cringing when you used the word "slam":lol:
Vito, I swear if I ever go to Tucson, I'll come to visit and I'll bring my Dremmel and I'll mod all of your stems in a blink of an eye and make them all Turbo.
If you had the chance, get a Dremmel and do it yourself, or ask someone to do it for you, it's really worthy when you drill the 4 holed glass screen off totally, and make cuts all around the stem rim in the loading chamber with the Dremmel reinforced disk. Sorry I didn't make any video of it, but if you contact me, we can Skype and I can certainly help you and guide you through it.

p.s: I modified all my regular and GonG stems with a Dremmel. SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS WEAR GLASSES&GLOVES and have a water container next to you to cool down the drill bit and the glass stem, I don't know if hot/cold Is ok but worked for me
AND DO NOT EAT THE ABV TILL YOU ARE SURE NOT GLASS IS CHIPPING FROM STEMS. POLISH AND SAND GLASS WELL. USE A WOOD SKEWER FOR GROSS SANDING :) enjoy your mods :)

Zangano Cruel,

Zangano Cruel

It is technically an adapter.... however, there was no law written saying I could not stick that bad boy in my mouth.... so I went for it~
And I liked it!
I always kill my stem loads that way after using my water tools, by the way Vito, I see you are a kind of 24/7 vaporista because of your medical status, don't you get a dry mouth and throat??? I remember being ok the first week for me, but after, I started coughing like crazy, then I pair my vaporizador with a water tool and it's been my solution, no more dryness and coughing.

Zangano Cruel,

Nic

Just read the user manual for the Micro-Dab.

http://t.co/SRVZ3zFq

That's a twitterized link, let me know if it doesn't work. Sounds promising, looking forward to conducting my own tests. Should be out next week!

Nic,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I always kill my stem loads that way after using my water tools, by the way Vito, I see you are a kind of 24/7 vaporista because of your medical status, don't you get a dry mouth and throat??? I remember being ok the first week for me, but after, I started coughing like crazy, then I pair my vaporizador with a water tool and it's been my solution, no more dryness and coughing.
I am a 24/7 user... once an hour at very minimum.
I do not get a hot or dry throat at all.
I rarely get thirsty, and drink Gatorade before I drink water.
I do own many water tools. I use these only for demos and videos.. I do not enjoy vaping through water very much.

Vitolo,

Zangano Cruel

Srry didn't see it. Are people making mods on their stock stems? Just spend the money and go with ed or PV.lol. as far as this dude beatin faces for using a vaporizer in front of him.lol. I understand i vape in public but am very cautious where and who is around. Going aggro on someone cause they were not considerate would just make me ask them to move or vape somewhere else. Where does the aggresiveness come in? And why, just relax and I'm sure people would be considerate of you. You have to give the human vape race a chance so we vs turn more people on to this. Would you rather have someone openly smoking a joint or cigarette next to you? I can only imagine your reaction then. (First curb stomp mmj related murder).lol
I'm still reading my posts and I already apologize to everyone. I used to be a pot head stoner combuster. Now I'm a vapor person and I have a family. I used to think the same, Cannabis is the savior of the world and bla bla bla, but with kids people change.
And yes, buses are gross, but we need them, sorry, they made us need them. Cannabis by nature is a plant that uses THC for defense, human being never was intended to eat, cook or smoke from it. We are contra natura. Scents, perfumes and etc etc as well, they made us believe we need them. So, let's cut the crap here about who is wrong or what, but what I have to say is, people been fighting for years against nicotine and tars and second hand smokes in restaurants, and enclosed public spaces, like offices and MALLS. NOW because we have all this ULTRA COOL kids and adults VAPORIZING with their latest tech ecig and vapes tobacco or whatever because it's not SMOKE we are going to allow them inside again. I know is vapor, bla bla bla and THC bla bla bla but
Do you want your kids or yourself inside a mall with let's say 500 or a full mall or office or restaurant full of people vaporizing their ecigs and vapes because it's JUST VAPOR, NOT SMOKE, THERE AREN'T ANY CANCERIGENOUS OR MUTANT (nicotines,tars,synthetics, additives and ADICTIVES, and so on, MOLECULES IN THERE FLYING AROUND FROM YOUR VAPE :) ?????
Because if you can do it, why not the rest of the people, don't forget the ecig and vapor community is huge, not only FC forum members know about it, there are millions out there.

p.s: sorry about capital letters, I'm not screaming, I just don't know how to highlight words in a cell phone during txt. Is it possible??
This stated above is IMO and not to create a fight or enemies, it's just a point of view, and yes I will never take a kid back again to a mall till laws ban e-cigs and vapes from enclosed public places like restaurants, offices and malls. Sorry to go back to this :(

Mud

god i want one of those PVHES, I am reading so many good things about them.. I love my solo, had 3 originally, sold 2 of em off, and am about to buy another one for my good buddy. Anyone know of the best/cheapest place to order the latest greatest models? Also one of my old ones i sold doesnt have the retention ring, can i contact arizer and get one for free? My friend I sold that one too would love one, but he's scared or something to contact the manufacturer.

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
Just wanted to say hello to everyone :-) I read through this whole thread randomly on my 4 day wait for my solo from planet vape. Thanks for all the awesome information you guys have provided me. Love this place. Can't wait to get off work, slice open that box and start vaping :-D. This is my first vape and hopefully I can quit combusting with it.

MacNcheesePLZ,

Zangano Cruel

god i want one of those PVHES, I am reading so many good things about them.. I love my solo, had 3 originally, sold 2 of em off, and am about to buy another one for my good buddy. Anyone know of the best/cheapest place to order the latest greatest models? Also one of my old ones i sold doesnt have the retention ring, can i contact arizer and get one for free? My friend I sold that one too would love one, but he's scared or something to contact the manufacturer.
IMO Puff It Up, one of the supporting retailers here, have the best deal, $160 with free shipping US and a 4pc sifter grinder, you can't go wrong. Besides they have the M1D latest Solo in stock. IMO, I own the M107 as well, the M1D heats faster.
Get yourself a Dremmel and get your hands dirty and proud yourself of modding your own stems & GonG stems, save $$$, time, and put THC to work :)

Zangano Cruel,

Gandalf

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :-) I read through this whole thread randomly on my 4 day wait for my solo from planet vape. Thanks for all the awesome information you guys have provided me. Love this place. Can't wait to get off work, slice open that box and start vaping :-D. This is my first vape and hopefully I can quit combusting with it.

You sure picked a great vaporizer to start out with! I've had many vaporizers and recently got the Solo. It's pretty much all I use right now, that's how much I like it.

If it's your first vape, you may want to start out at a relatively high temp, around a 5 on the Solo. It'll give you thicker vapor and can help make the transition process easier. I had a tough time switching to vaporizing after buying a Volcano because the vapor was just too airy and light for me. Then you can try going lower or higher in temp to decide what you like best.

Gandalf,
Top Bottom