Arizer Solo

vaporboxed...the pics aren't there for me...is it just me?

I think its just you. I dont know why? I uploaded one and found one picture in the thread so you should be able to see atleast one of them. Thats weird.

@HOV- Thanks for the input man. Thats good to know its just ceramic.

VaporBoxed,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Srry didn't see it. Are people making mods on their stock stems? Just spend the money and go with ed or PV.lol. as far as this dude beatin faces for using a vaporizer in front of him.lol. I understand i vape in public but am very cautious where and who is around. Going aggro on someone cause they were not considerate would just make me ask them to move or vape somewhere else. Where does the aggresiveness come in? And why, just relax and I'm sure people would be considerate of you. You have to give the human vape race a chance so we vs turn more people on to this. Would you rather have someone openly smoking a joint or cigarette next to you? I can only imagine your reaction then. (First curb stomp mmj related murder).lol
@VaporBoxed I think you quoted you vape inside a "store", that's where I started this discussion. I apologize for the bad words, It was literately/figurative speaking. I don't care if you vape/combust/explode/fart/puke/or whatever you do in "an open public place" ,it is in your rights and freedom, but you can end up breaking the law. But I read at your post "in a store", did you meant a public store?? let's say a grocery store, open to kids,etc etc, or you meant a LHS were you need to be +18?? Can you specify here?? Looks like I'm being a bad person for not wanting someone vaping/smoking/whatever in a "closed public place" when a kid is there(let's say a grocery store). Sorry, I'm pacific but bad mouthed. I'll probably told you like a grumpy person putting my nose in other peoples business, that what are you doing is wrong. Don't worry, I wouldn't do the police job. I've done what you do and worst, but now with little ones, life changes totally. I apologize beforehand and I wish we can vape all together without disturbing those who don't want it.

Zangano Cruel,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
My :2c::
I don't disagree that people should be respectful of those around them, and shouldn't be vaping/smoking/whatever around others if it bothers/harms them.
What I disagree with is that bothered person having the right to beat me up for it...

For Example, lets say I'm smoking a cigarette in a grocery store.
Should I be doing that? No
Does that give anyone the right to beat me up for it? Absolutely Not
If someone did do that, I'd be suing his ass off...

TBH, IMO the guy with such a short temper that he will run up and sock a guy for smoking in an enclosed space is probably doing more harm to society than the smoker...

@VaporBoxed I think you quoted you vape inside a "store", that's where I started this discussion. I apologize for the bad words, It was literately/figurative speaking. I don't care if you vape/combust/explode/fart/puke/or whatever you do in "an open public place" ,it is in your rights and freedom, but you can end up breaking the law. But I read at your post "in a store", did you meant a public store?? let's say a grocery store, open to kids,etc etc, or you meant a LHS were you need to be +18?? Can you specify here?? Looks like I'm being a bad person for not wanting someone vaping/smoking/whatever in a "closed public place" when a kid is there(let's say a grocery store). Sorry, I'm pacific but bad mouthed. I'll probably told you like a grumpy person putting my nose in other peoples business, that what are you doing is wrong. Don't worry, I wouldn't do the police job. I've done what you do and worst, but now with little ones, life changes totally. I apologize beforehand and I wish we can vape all together without disturbing those who don't want it.

First: I dont use pcp meth or any harsh vapors. I only vape the natural herb and a variety of ejuices.

I vape in the mall, convenient stores etc. Where i live, there are vape booths in each of the malls around here. The people at the booths always vape, and a bunch of people vape out in the open while walking to stores in the mall etc. Its common practice for pretty much everyone on ECF to use their ecigs in public. So it is not uncommon for people to vape indoors etc. As i said, im not blowing vape in anyones faces or even in their direction for them to even smell the vapor. The vapor dissipates and you literally wont smell a thing w/in 20 seconds. I understand your point about kids, kids are short in height. I normally exhale up not downwards and everything dissapates, so no problem there.

Im done explaining myself to you.

VaporBoxed,
Reactions: ili

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think there may be some cross over of terms here, the ecig community calls using e cigs, vaping, and we herbal users also call it vaping, so that can get confusing. I'm not sure which is being discussed here, or is it both??

jambandphan03,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
The one's "I'd" like to bitch out are the idiots that can't tell the difference between wearing cologne/perfume and BATHING IN IT (as well as those who never heard of deodorant) ........ Yet, anyone coming into MY SPACE to lay their holier than thou attitude by physical confrontation is gonna feel a whole lot of hurt, and done with a big ass smile on my face........ just sayin !

smokum

Waiting for PV to make them all avail at once so I can order !!

Looking forward to trying them out for sure ;)

smokum,

VisiblyVaped

First: I dont use pcp meth or any harsh vapors. I only vape the natural herb and a variety of ejuices.

I vape in the mall, convenient stores etc. Where i live, there are vape booths in each of the malls around here. The people at the booths always vape, and a bunch of people vape out in the open while walking to stores in the mall etc. Its common practice for pretty much everyone on ECF to use their ecigs in public. So it is not uncommon for people to vape indoors etc. As i said, im not blowing vape in anyones faces or even in their direction for them to even smell the vapor. The vapor dissipates and you literally wont smell a thing w/in 20 seconds. I understand your point about kids, kids are short in height. I normally exhale up not downwards and everything dissapates, so no problem there.

Im done explaining myself to you.
I concur. Good post.
sooo.... how 'bout those PVHES stems?? I am loving mine! Can't wait for the gong to come out.
waiting for my solo, then I'm ready to get those

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: VaporBoxed

JCat

Accessory Maker
I love my Solo!!! It's by far the best portable I've tried, and produces some of the most flavourful vapour of all the vaporizers I've tried.

I'm just waiting to order the PVHES stems just waiting to see if they have any straight non-Turbo models in their shipment today (I'd like to get 2 each of straight turbo and non-turbo for comparison)

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I love my Solo!!! It's by far the best portable I've tried, and produces some of the most flavourful vapour of all the vaporizers I've tried.

I'm just waiting to order the PVHES stems just waiting to see if they have any straight non-Turbo models in their shipment today (I'd like to get 2 each of straight turbo and non-turbo for comparison)
they are pretty nifty little vapes, welcome to the forums! have you heard of ed's wooden slitted stems? They are supposed to provide some nice airflow

kushcabbage,
I think there may be some cross over of terms here, the ecig community calls using e cigs, vaping, and we herbal users also call it vaping, so that can get confusing. I'm not sure which is being discussed here, or is it both??

I think he is saying vaping in general. If he saw someone vaping around his kids, whether it is ejuice or MJ, then he would make a confrontation.

In all seriousness, If you are not being physically bothered, do not confront someone based strictly on whim. IMO, thats an easy way to get your ass kicked.

VaporBoxed,

JCat

Accessory Maker
they are pretty nifty little vapes, welcome to the forums! have you heard of ed's wooden slitted stems? They are supposed to provide some nice airflow

I haven't tried Ed's stems ... just checked them out on the web site and they do look pretty cool ... how is the taste/cooling in comparison with glass? (I usually clean my glass stems after a day or 2 of use to keep taste at it's best ... one of the reasons I like the straight stems as they are easier and quicker to clean then the curved ones)

Also like to avoid ordering from across border (if I can although those stems have me tempted) as I hate getting surprised by hefty duty charges (which does sometimes happen ... seems to be a minimum $5 + 13% HST these days whenever I get something cross-border)

So what do you think? Are these wood stems awesome enough to be worth ordering cross border? Better then the PVHES stems in your opinion? Or just a different option?

JCat,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I haven't tried Ed's stems ... just checked them out on the web site and they do look pretty cool ... how is the taste/cooling in comparison with glass? (I usually clean my glass stems after a day or 2 of use to keep taste at it's best ... one of the reasons I like the straight stems as they are easier and quicker to clean then the curved ones)

Also like to avoid ordering from across border (if I can although those stems have me tempted) as I hate getting surprised by hefty duty charges (which does sometimes happen ... seems to be a minimum $5 + 13% HST these days whenever I get something cross-border)

So what do you think? Are these wood stems awesome enough to be worth ordering cross border? Better then the PVHES stems in your opinion? Or just a different option?

Here is an option for avoiding ordering over the border, http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_m...s TnT Wooden Solo Vapor Stem&search-alias=aps

note I don't have the PVHES stem, and I have ordered all three of the wooden stems with slits, but they will not be here until tomorrow, until I can give you a review, I'm sure another user will chime in. I guess it's just a matter of preference, I'd rather have a less prone to breaking stem that with care will last awhile.

kushcabbage,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Here's a kind of long video, sorry, but you can f-forward or pause or not watch it :)
I trim some part already, has some kind of giggling, too vaped, some splash ??? don't remember, I remember I started the video after being on temp 3 for like 3 kind of airy hits. If you pull too hard with the mods I made on my GonG stems you'll get an airy hit, or you'll down the Solo temp a lot.
IMO is really worthy a try this mods, note the SS screen in the chamber, back to them... and the stem without the 4 holed glass screen :) . I feel like at least 50% more airflow, dry hits or water tools. Very pleased with my new Scott Moan Bubbler as well. And the Y adapter as a carb really rocks. Check it out and enjoy some bubble action, you can really listen and almost clearly see everything that goes on.
Enjoy my friends, stay vaped... :)

JCat

Accessory Maker
That is a cool video ... I just ordered a couple PVHES stems (straight w/ turbo as none of the non-turbo ones passed inspection so I'm told so it'll be a couple weeks for more) and nearly ordered a bubbler and GonG adapter at the same time because of your video!!! Decided to hold off though and wait for the PVHES GonG adapters to become available and maybe then :-)

I did also go ahead and order a couple of Ed's wood stems as well though to give those a try. Once I receive them and try them out I'll post back.

JCat,

smokum

PVHES tube stock was showing (no straights), so I ordered what was avail (and some other chit to get the free shipping) to be able to try these. Decided to try the turbo's as well since Vito gave them a thumbs up ;)

Guess Monday will be my day for delivery...... ahhhh vapemail :D

smokum,

Vitolo

Vaporist
About my Solo.... PlanetVapes glass stems... and Ed's TNT Solo Stems.....

I sure took my time in thinking about this one… and exactly what to write.
This is kind of a double header, because I have two entities to address here.
I never cared for the Solo.
I owned two, and passed them on.
One day Sessnet, a friend from FC set me up with a couple of his stems, and I began to like my Solo.
PlanetVape started designing new stems.. and I got a few…. and I loved my Solo.
By the way… nice Job, PV.. the Turbo Stem is great!
When I heard that my good buddy Ed from Ed's TNT was at work designing tubes for the Solo, I naturally was excited. I have a complete collection of his MFLB stems, and a decent grouping of wooden Zap Stems too!
I own a gorgeous Cocobolo Solo stem, that you will see in this video.
This was an early creation of Ed's, and although I thought it perfect, he has since improved the stem. Using a spot of heat safe weld in a non critical spot well out of the vapor path, Ed has made the stems virtually undestructable.
My stem being a prototype is not permanently attached, but this is no problem.
The earliest stems , about 20 minutes after a session, would experience a period of time, where the Stainless Steel tip, could slide off of it's wooden tube. This is due to the wood cooling faster by far than the wood, and doubled by Stainless Steels incredible ability to conduct heat (which expands.)
The solution was simple… either do sessions back to back, so stem stays working…
or allow stem to cool for 30 minutes before playing around with it.
Either way, the prototype was a pleasure, and with the new stable, snug method used, this stem is sure a gem.
I found that The ABV when done exactly as I use my glass PV stems, was not quite as dark.
Ed's stems allowed me to go back, after finishing my stem at #4.. to repeat the procedure at 5 and again at 6.
Fun, efficient, modern, old fashioned, Metal, wood… The worlds collide!

JCat

Accessory Maker
Be Tuesday for me I imagine (10 hours North of Toronto) ...

Who knows when I'll get my Ed's stems but after Vitolo's post above now I'm really anxious for these as well! Super anxious!

Top Bottom