Arizer Solo

Syd

Just thought i would show off my stem holder, i made it for my zap but ive been using it for solo lately, thinking of drilling the holes a bit deeper to hold the stems better.

what is everyone else using for a stem holder? anyone find anything cool to use?

stemholder.jpg

I use those tall vodka shot glasses. One for each stem. Got a 6-pack of 'em from WalMart for like $2. Doesn't look nearly as nifty as the wood though. :)

Btw, I just received my PVHES today (ordered a pair of the straights), and all I can say is ... WOW. Very, very nice job folks. No airflow resistance whatsoever -- smooth as ... glass.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:lol: Love the bag of chip reaction!! I had to look at mine a couple of times too, is this really chips?? haha the PVHES ROCKS!!!!:rockon:

jambandphan03,

vape4life

Banned for life
no man, keep your m102! Or get a new m1d...all the same IMO and i've owned them both. Maybe pick up a new pvhes to help the airflow since you probably have the 2 hole stems.

vape4life,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer

really sloppy to the point video.

Thanks for the great reviews on the PVHES stems everyone. We are so happy all the testing, prototyping etc. was worth it.

Nice video Xchadb, thanks for sharing, that was one huge cloud and Doritos reaction was priceless!

I did not get any chips ;) Oh well they must not love me. :lol:
not a member of the chip club eh? :lol: oh well, maybe next time. I have not always had chips in my PV orders, but do remember getting them a while back.

We try to fit a bag in every box where room allows, it is a win win, the ultimate air cushioned recyclable packing material that helps with the munchies after using your new toys. Even the bag is recyclable. Sometimes though we just run out of chip bags and are forced to re-use those horrible styrofoam packing peanuts that get shipped to us in orders we receive. Please accept our apologies if you received styrofoam peanuts instead of chips.

Hi smokum,
m102 is a classic piece, some early ones have no chipping issues due to being made in small batches with high quality control before production really ramped up and problems started. We have several that still get used for compatibility testing and they work great, no ticking, no rattles, no smells, no chipping. Although there have been many changes in the Solo from m102 to m1d, we still think the m102 performs just as good as the latest models.

Thanks again for the great feedback and reviews on the PVHES stems everyone, the PVHEGonG's will be next and the bent PVHES stems should be back in stock later today.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
We try to fit a bag in every box where room allows, it is a win win, the ultimate air cushioned recyclable packing material that helps with the munchies after using your new toys. Even the bag is recyclable. Sometimes though we just run out of chip bags and are forced to re-use those horrible styrofoam packing peanuts that get shipped to us in orders we receive. Please accept our apologies if you received styrofoam peanuts instead of chips.

You guys ever use the edible packing peanuts...I think they are made of some sort of corn starch or something. A distant second to a bag of chips, but still edible! We used to have these in the shipping room I ran back in the day and I loved it when people who didn't know what they were came in. I'd pack a box and then pop some in my mouth and freak them out. They are pretty tasteless.

stickstones,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
We have not tried those, but they sound interesting. We get calls asking if the chips are really edible or if they are just some kind of packaging... we say they are both, might be a lot harder to convince recipients to eat the packing peanuts lol.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

hookedonvape

How do I use my solo through a water device like that when stems are so loose? Would the stem not fall out after you pull the solo?. Have one pvhes and still waiting on my shorty. My unit had some unfortunate alignment issues that was chipping the glass. After arizer told me this was normal, I talked to Robert from planet vape. He was such a help to resolve this issue. Before I fixed the alignment my stems fit tight as hell. Not a bit of movement along with compromised airflow, now with everything aligned the airflow is better but at the cost of looser stems. Arizer would not send me a new o ring as mine was slightly warped. Any ideas on how to tighten the stem or get a new o ring? Anyone selling a nice m102 unit. I wish I had purchased back. I do like the improvements, just a couple problems, rattle, glass grooves, and ss instead of ceramic. Thanks guys. Vaped

hookedonvape,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
i ended up editing out my munchies session sorry ahhaha, the dog got down on some too :)

i plan on making a more legit video in the future....more important things are being shipped to my house right now tho :)

Lefthook

VapoMiner
Great vid Xchadb, i ordered two straights and they where delivered with in a week to the UK, and boy are they good , loving the clouds you can pull with the PVHES!!!! Not really using the stock stems now.

Lefthook,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Thanks to everyone who answered my question. Guess I get to save a few bucks keeping my M102 as my main and money better spent towards the PVHES's coming in (just waiting on the bent ones to be available so I can get both ;) )

smokum,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I was using a bit of silicon tubing to connect my new PVHES stem to my 14mm gong, and it hit me to try putting the Thermovape galss attachment in there, and sure enough, it slid right in, making a good seal with the O ring. I can use this until the real gong stems come out. I do want to say that due to the nature of hand made glass items being slightly different per piece I can not say for sure if this glass adapter will work with your stems, but I thought it was worth sharing for those that may already have one laying around...

MgTkx.jpg

ZuXy6.jpg

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I was using a bit of silicon tubing to connect my new PVHES stem to my 14mm gong, and it hit me to try putting the Thermovape galss attachment in there, and sure enough, it slid right in, making a good seal with the O ring.

Huge props for this! I had both of those sitting at my desk, and I never thought to combine them... Can I quadruple like a post? :bowdown: :tup::tup::tup::tup:

edit: I just combined mine as well. They do fit really well! The solo is heating up as we speak.

edit: I just cranked it up to 6 and hit an entire stem in one go. That was FANTASTIC! Way way better then the stock stem.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Had a guy mention to me he has one of my wooden tubes, says he put a small piece of cotton of the opposite side of the bowl down in the wood for catching the oils and resins for reclaiming. Was thinking that is a damn good idea. Does anyone else do something like this? Seems like it would be the best way to reclaim. I am gonna try it on mine also!

Ed's TnT,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Had a guy mention to me he has one of my wooden tubes, says he put a small piece of cotton of the opposite side of the bowl down in the wood for catching the oils and resins for reclaiming. Was thinking that is a damn good idea. Does anyone else do something like this? Seems like it would be the best way to reclaim. I am gonna try it on mine also!

Been doing this in my glass tubes ever since Vitolo's mention of it, and feel it works great for both keeping the tube clean AND to vape the resins it captures :tup:

smokum,
Top Bottom